Drunk Jokes

The time frame for this chapter was definitely before 'Well That's New'. Enjoy!

Havel's POV

Natasha, Tony, Pietro and I were just laughing and sitting around the table. We were telling stories to Pietro which he missed.

Pietro: "HAHAHHAHAHAHA, Clint did that?"

Natasha: "Yeah he did."

Natasha smiled and brought a bottle of beer to her lips. Tony smirked and downed another cup of whiskey.

Me: "Watching Tony drink whiskey will forever remind of the time where he made drunk jokes."

Natasha: "Do tell."

Everyone listened intently as I began.

Me: "God knows why we were drinking-"

Pietro: "Probably one of Tony's nights."

Me: "True. He got so drunk when he looked at me, these were his exacts words."

Flashback...

Me: "Tony, how much have you drunk?"

Tony: *giggles* Hazel... wait your name is Hazel right?"

Me: "Yes Tony...."

Tony: "And you are a witch right? "*giggles*

Me: "Yes? *Unsure where this is going...*

Tony: "Then why are you not in a bottle?!??!

Me: *Looks at him confused* *Slowly gets it* "Tony!"

Present time...

Natasha,Tony and Pietro laugh as they got the joke.

Tony: "Wow, even when I am drunk, I am funny."

Me: "Correction, when you are drunk, you are lamer."

Pietro: "BURN!!!"

Hi guys, not sure how many of you understood that joke. (Unless you are lame like me) so let me explain.  Witch Hazel is a type of cleansing agent.

  Witch Hazel is a type of cleansing agent

That's basically it. I got the idea when I saw the bottle in front of me. Pretty lame though. Hoped y'all enjoyed it!