Meeting her

Everyone knew that there was a new Avenger on the team but they have never met or worked with her. They don't know her name, how she looks or even her powers. According to Maria Hill, if you ever see her fight, it was already lucky. The Avengers were dying to meet their new member but never could. Until the day they stormed into Fury's office and demanded to meet her. 

Now she stood outside the Avengers Tower, she was expected to stay with them. Team bonding, they called it. It was the first time they were going to met her. And frankly she couldn't care. When she stepped into the facility, she was greeted by voice. "Hello I am JARVIS. You must be the new Avenger. I will direct you to your room and the Avengers will be meeting you in 5 minutes in the common room." she followed JARVIS instructions and found herself in a bleak grey room. Could be worse she thought and placed down her items. She walked out to the common room and all the Avengers were there. 

"Sir, the new member is here." JARVIS spoke causing all the heads to turn to look at her. She was not what they expected. In front of them stood a 15 year old. she was...young. She had blue hair but they couldn't see her eyes. Tony clapped his hands and stood up. 

"You must be our newest member. I'm Tony Stark aka Iron Man. That over there is Steve aka Captain America. Bruce aka Hulk. Natasha aka Black Widow. Clint aka Hawkeye. Thor. Sam aka Falcon. Bucky aka Winter soldier. Rhodey aka War Machine. Wanda  aka Scarlet Witch. Vision." Tony introduced pointing at the respective Avenger. "What's your name?" Tony enquired.

She pushed back her hair and stared at all the Avengers with piercing hazel eyes. "Hazel" 

"Nice to meet you Hazel." Steve stepped forward to shake your hand.

"What are your powers?" Tony asked.

"Don't the Avengers do a background check on everyone?" Hazel sacastically answered.

Silence filled the room. Wanda tried to read Hazel's mind but instead found her inaccessible. 

"Don't try. You won't find anything." Hazel responded, looking at Wanda with a pair of dead eyes. Wanda blushed, embarrassed and moved back. 

"If you must know my powers, I'm witch like Wanda, just under different contexts. I'm a nature witch and a shape shifter." Hazel replied.

"And what do you mean by nature witch?" Vision asked, curious.

"It means that I can control elements, weather, natural disasters and communicate with animals." Hazel answered.

Once again silence filled the room. 

"If we are done here, I would like to go back to my room." Hazel broke the silence.

 "Why are you here?" Bruce asked timidly. 

"Look, I didn't ask to be here. I'm just returning a favour. So just don't bother with me unless you want to get killed." With that, Hazel left to her room.

Steve: "She is young. She's only a kid."

Thor: "Yes she is but she is powerful. She is willing to fight but prove to her that she can do it with us."

Natasha: "She's fierce. I like her."

Tony: "She will warm up to us eventually. Everybody does."

Everyone left the room.

Hazel was in her room. She was bored. 

 "JARVIS?" 

JARVIS: "Yes Ms Hazel?"