the vile village: how it shou...

Oleh Eloisecharlotteb

I wrote this story in February and couldn't decide if I should post it or not so please don't leave hate. Th... Lebih Banyak

πŸ‘οΈchapter one πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 2πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 3πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 4πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈChapter 5πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 6πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 7πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 8πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 9πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 10πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 11πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 12πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 13πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 14πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈChapter 15πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 16πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 17πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 18πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 19πŸ‘οΈ
Author note
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 20πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 21πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 22πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 24πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 25πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 26πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 27πŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 28πŸ‘οΈ
Author note 2

πŸ‘οΈ Chapter 23πŸ‘οΈ

578 9 4
Oleh Eloisecharlotteb

A few more hours had passed and they were back at Hector's house and were all relaxing in the barn after having lunch. The older children were quietly talking.

Meanwhile Sunny had begun to fall asleep, her head resting on Olivia's lap. Olivia continued to read her book, Jacques had just gone to answer the phone when Inky slithered up to Olivia. She put her book down and reached out to the snake which wrapped its tail around her hand.

"Hello." She said quietly. Inky moved closer to Sunny. "I'm sorry, I know you want to play with Sunny but we should let her rest." Olivia continued.

"Isn't that conversation a little one sided?" Jacques asked jokingly.

"A little." Olivia replied with a smile."what was the call about."

"It was Larry, he was just letting us know that Jacquelyn has the sugar bowl." He explained sitting down next to Olivia.

"That's good." Olivia said when Sunny moved a little In her sleep, Olivia turned towards the toddler. "Hey, it's ok go back to sleep." She whispered. Sunny settled down a little as Olivia quietly sung a lullaby.

"Is that song you sing with your siblings?"

"More one I sing to the children in the village to calm them down after my brother had got them over-excited." Jacques chuckled.

"I thought your brother was older than you."

"Not mentally." She snickered.They sat quietly as Olivia began to drift off, she was happy to feel included for once.
****
I'm sorry this is a real short chapter again but thanks for reading it anyway. ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 2.2K 23
Ok, so I hated my other story, but I'm hoping this one will be better! I've never written an "X Reader" Story before, so just tell me if it sucks. I...
10.3K 477 43
Bertrice, Quaren, and mentions of other ships inside! This is a look into the past, with my version of how we got to where we are now. There will of...
13.9K 295 10
Dunclet, Kladora, Figley, and small mentions of other ships. A completely new story that takes place after The End! The Baudelaires and the Quagmires...
127K 2.4K 64
Dunclet, Kladora, and Figley! Trying my hand at making some one shots. Any number of characters are able to be included. Uses details from both the b...