While You Were Busy Being Het...

By Octocrow

Iida starts a group chat for Class 1-A to socialize, keep in touch, and to go over schoolwork! He honestly sh... More

Chapter 1- Iida you idiot.
Chapter 2- Resident Pining Gays
Chapter 3- Spoooooky
Chapter 4- YEAH YEAH YEAH
Chapter 5- A Disaster Pan and a Purple Gay
Chapter 6- Cute Boys
Chapter 7- Happy Cowboy Hours
Chapter 8- Shinsou's a nervous wreck
Chapter 9- March 22nd Special Sorta and kinda depressed Shinsou??
Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy
Chapter 11- Invasion
Chapter 12- 5:32 pm
Chapter 13- Friend Date
Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone
Chapter 15- It Really is You, You Bastard!
Chapter 16- Life is Strange
Chapter 17- Shinsou's got a fan
Chapter 18- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 1
Ch. 19- The Shinsou Protection Squad
Ch. 20- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 2
Smithereens.
Ch. 21- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping (END)
Ch. 22- Cat Cafés and Crippling Crushes
Ch. 23- Purple Guzma Has Nervous Vomits
Ch. 24- Just Some Really Flirty Bois
Ch. 25- Tamaki Drinks the Tea Kirishima Spills
Ch. 26- Skirts and Some Gay 1-B
When the Day Met The Night.
Ch. 27- Supernatural Whores
Ch. 28- Fly Me To The Moon
Ch. 29- Dragon boy loves the beach! Who knew?
Ch. 30- Tit-Smith & Bone Daddy vs. Piss Gremlin & Shiny Metapod
Ch. 32- Not. Cool. Dudes.
Ch. 33- Kuroiro is in, Lads.
Ch. 34- Touya didn't poison the food, he pinkie promised!
Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him
Ch. 36- "There's a fucking ninja turtle on our couch Ojirou-"
Ch. 37- Iida Threatens Someone and it's Hot
Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!
Ch. 39- Fellas, is it gay to fall for a Crusty hoe?
A/N: Sibling Time!
Ch. 40- That Wasn't Very Fetch of You-
Ch. 41- Hidokina is Horny on Main
Ch. 42- Kirishima Fucking Kills Someone in the name of His Bro
Ch. 43- I'm So Lost In You.. and All That You Do
Ch. 44- That Moment When Your Lil Bro Gains a Crush on Your Friend 😔👊
Ch. 45- Scrawny Motherfucker With A Cool Hairstyle
Ch. 46- Ace Alligators, Demi-Doughnuts, And Polyamorous Prince Sidon
Ch. 47- Be Polite, Be Efficient, And Don't Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet
"It's My Ass-Kicking Oufit, Bitch." - Kaibara Sen
Ch. 48- The Poisonous Black Body of Touya Todoroki
Ch. 49- Her Coupon Game is So fUCKING RAW-
Ch. 50- I've Been Ghosting
Ch. 51- Where Will I Go When The Only Home I've Known Is Ashes Now?
Ch. 52- It's Alright, It's Okay
A/N: QnA!
Ch. 53- He's Not The Villain He Appears to Be
Ch. 54- Wanna Smash?
Ch. 55- Namae wo Yobu yo (Anata no Namae wo)
Ch. 56- It's All Up To You!
Ch. 57- When a Tiger Boy Gives You Arm Slings
Ch. 57.5- Platonic Bakushin For The Soul
Ch. 58- I Wish Shinsou Was My Mom (+ACTUAL Platonic Bakushin)
Ch. 59- No Brain Cells Gang
Ch. 60- Stand by Me
A/N: GOOD MORNING Y'ALL

Ch. 31- Kaibara the Rights Gremloblin Is At It Again.

2.4K 54 301
By Octocrow

Bakugou's POV

After the whole shit that went down with Tit-Smith and Bone Daddy, Ei and I sat back and watched the rest of our fuckass classmates and class B fight. Not everyone joined in, but the people that did brought a (frustratingly and) fairly good amount of tactic and strength on both ends. Mindfuck and Icyhot created one team, Tail and shit-.... just Deku on the other. Shinsou and Deku were the bottoms (fittingly) and Ojirou and Icyhot were the tops (...somewhat fittingly). Icyhot's plan was freezing Ojirou's tail and arms to be immovable. But with Deku's full cowling, they moved around way too fast for either of them to keep track of, team Ojirou landing a few good hits in from the Monkey since he'd wrap his tail around Deku, and launch him forward from underneath, Deku's surprisingly good reflexes, flexibility and inner sense of following a choreograph (?? What the fuck??) also managed to land good hits on both of the opposing team members and also land without having Tail hit the ground. In a last attempt to disorient the two, Icyhot activated his fire, hoping to scare the two with the fear of being burned, but ended up causing much more damage than he thought. Ojirou also has trauma involving fire, and as soon as he caught glimpse, I could basically see him cave in on himself. Hunched over, tense, chest moving quickly with bulging eyes and near-tears pouring out. I don't think anyone else but Me, Icyhot, Mindfuck and Deku noticed. He recovered as quick as he could, but was still a little shaken and off his balance afterwards. Either way, Ojirou and Deku ended up winning, Deku delivering a quick low sweep to Shinsou as Tail held on tight, and then kicking his knee, making him drop Icythot and double over. The other matches (sugar gay and Jirou against Penis enlargement and Twin impact, Scyther and Shiinotic against invisibitch and Disney Princess, etc.) were all also pretty ok, but none really stuck with me like the Ojirou v. Icyhot fight. I... think I'll have a talk with Tail soon about it, probably later today. Maybe I could.... help. Like a hero.

After all the fights, no one really got hurt... but some people still got out to get some bandages from our 'parents' because they were scared of some bitch-ass flesh eating bacteria in the water. Watching them leave, I noticed Beast from X-Men and Mother Nature staring at us with disapproval, disappointed in their 'children'. Once a couple people got out, the remaining few of us sort of hung out and floated in the water. Tape face and Pikachu sometimes flinging slimy seaweed at people and freaking them out, people diving and looking for fish, paranoid shitlords looking out for sharks now that we're in deeper water. Me, personally, leaning against a rock that Eiji was leaning on top of, his long, red hair falling in front of his face as he sang "Part of Your World" with wayyy too much fucking passion. It was kind of cute but... you didn't hear that from me.

We stayed at the beach for the next couple of hours until the sun started to set and it was Shark time.

"Did you know great whites can jump onto shores to eat prey on the coastline?"

"...Midoriya I didn't want to know that-"

"Oh uh... sorry." I overhear from Glasses and Shit- DEKU. Deku. It's almost enough to make me laugh.

"Wait, Guys!" Our attention is all called to Dragon boy all waving to us.

"Aren't we going to ask the pros if we can go to the carnival?"

"Oh, yeah! Thanks for reminding us, Rin!" Acid girl yells back at him and runs up to the four pros. A distant conversation is heard as she speaks excitedly and annoyingly to them. Short answers are heard from the pros, but even as we drew closer to them to grab our towels, their words were illegible. But, judging from the excited look on Pinky's face, it was pretty easy to guess their answer.

"They all said yes!! And since we're leaving now, and carnivals are always prettier at night, they said we could go as soon as we dry off!" She's basically bouncing on the balls of her feet as she adds on. Everyone looked at eachother with bright looks on their faces and raced to the towels where our clothes and towels lie and begin drying off hurriedly.

"Fucking calm down... it's just a shitty carnival." I tease everyone while fighting back a smile on my face, feeling... pretty ecstatic.

"Oh hush, Bakuhoe." I'm teased by Pikachu.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT DETECTIVE PIKACHU!"

"Jokes on you, you just called me Ryan Reynolds by extension, which makes me a GOD!"

"You're not a god if I take your rights."

"Wait Kaibara please no-"

"Hehehehehehe"

"nOT AGAIN KAIBARA-"

"Y o i n k"

"You rights gremlin."

"Excuse you I am a rights goblin."

"GREMLOBLIN!"

When I shouted at knock-off Pichu, I... actually didn't mean it. It was for the sake of keeping up my persona. Everything, including myself, feels really soft right now... and normally, I'd be fucking furious at how weak I am because of it, but now I just feel... ok. Of course, Ei caught on immediately, noticing I wasn't the same. He flashed me surprised eyes and a small smile.

Everyone got dried off about as quick as you expected, and most of us put on our clothes from before over our bathing suits. Our parental pros lead us up to the boardwalk. Gang Orca was done with our shit but still being a dad to Octopussy, Manual and glasses talked together like they've known eachother for years, and Kamui and Edgeshot were being... gross, and kinda flirting. Is this a joke or are they dating??? I thought Kamui liked Mt. Lady??? Eh, I don't really give a shit.

"Alright, kids. You know the drill. You can go around and do whatever you want, just don't do anything to get you kicked out, and meet around the entrance once it's time to leave. You have 3 hours." Edgeshot looks back at everyone once we reached the top of the steps to the boardwalk. We let out a simultaneous "Yes, Edgeshot." And break off into groups. Ei and I went alone to walk around, holding hands and generally having a peaceful time staring around at the happy people surrounding the area, and the staggering smell of sugary and savory sweets seeping into our senses.

"What do you want to do first, Katsuki?" Eijirou looks at me with excitement bright in his eyes, like a child. I melt at the sight. I may have been dating him for a couple months already, but he never fails to take my breath away. Even if I don't show it.

"I don't really care, Ei. You choose." I say with a somewhat softer tone of voice, which would still sound rude to anyone else listening in, but Eijirou took it in the best way possible. He somehow shined brighter than normal. The sun is no match for him.

"Rollercoaster???" He stares directly at me with those puppy eyes of his. I have no choice but to say yes, so he drags me over to the line for the rollercoaster. It was fairly long, but not so much that I wanted to burn my eyes out. We stood in the line for about 5 minutes before Eijirou realized who was standing in front of us.

"Honenuki? Kuroiro?" He looks up at the two. They turn around immediately, Umbreon's stoic expression on his face still ever-present while Titan Eren's kinda creepy row of teeth curl up into a smile.

"Kirishima! Bakugou!" He says happily with his regular honky voice.

"Hey! What are you two up to?? On a date???" Kirishima winks and the two of them blush hard. It's only evident for Umbreon because his black skin turns into a lighter shade into an almost dark grey.

"N-No, we're just friends... what about you two? Are you on a date?" Bone Daddy deflects the question. We both give him suspicious and unbelieving looks, which he reacts to by turning from a bright pink to completely red.

"Ugh! Shut up! I can tell what you're thinking, ya know! We're just friends!" Jack Skellington shouts just a little, not enough to make a scene, but enough to convey his message with a grain of salt. Looking over, I see Ebonite with a look of genuine hurt across his face. You could see his heart shatter in a million pieces just in his eyes, and I swear I saw his eyes get brightly glassy for just a moment.

"Hey, sorry guys, I gotta go... use the bathroom." He says in as normal of a voice as possible, even though a voice crack was still faintly heard. Flint Marko looked as Umbreon walked away quickly, shoulders tensed and feet just slightly stomping against the ground. Eijirou looked at both me and Flint with worried looks, Flint also seemed to have a sad look on his face.

Eijirou looked at me pleadingly. Fuck, I already know what he's going to say...

"I'll stay here with Honenuki, you go after Kuroiro. See what's wrong." He whispers and has a look of both sympathy and determination in his eyes, and it's impossible to resist. With an angry sigh, I whisper back an "ok."

"I'll go and see what the hell is up with Xurkitree. The line is moving slow anyways, don't wait up." I say to the two of them and leave after giving Ei a quick kiss on the forehead. While walking away, I see Eijirou talk to Titan Eren with a soft look on his face.

'I know I saw him walk off in this direction... fuckin hell, why did Eijirou make me do this?? He's lucky I love him... maybe I'm getting too soft.' I mentally scold myself while searching around the boardwalk for the pitch-black bastard.

Eventually, I come across a trail of what looks like bright white nail polish... but also really iridescent. It started as a small couple of droplets here and there, but then the amount got bigger, as well as the droplets themselves. Filling them, they all lead me to a dark corner just beside what's probably a storage building on the docks. I would've completely missed the edgy bastard in the shadow that matched his skin tone if it weren't for the fucking bright-ass white droplets of tears leading up to the area, and more white droplets appearing within the shadows like shooting stars, even though his hair was brighter than my future.

I walk closer to the shadow to see that there's a bench inside it which he's sitting on. After a few seconds of hesitation, I sit down and scoot just slightly closer to Mr. Chiaroscuro. Neither of us directly looked at eachother, he knew I was there and wiped the bright tears from his face to hide them, I merely took a few glances at him.

"What do you want, Bakugou?"

"Eijirou forced me over here to check up on you or some shit..."

"That explains it. There's no way you'd do this out of the kindness of your own heart." He snaps at me immediately and intensely. I see the brightness of tears still gathering in his eyes, illuminating them to show how narrowed and icy they were towards me. It was like a cartoon, with only his eyes being visible in the shadows. I feel a pit of rage quickly bubble in the pit of my stomach, but I'm able to suppress it just barely.

"Look, if I really didn't care, I would've refused outright. Whether Eijirou fucking forced me to or not, dickweed." I snap back at him with a regular amount of intensity in my voice. I see his bright eyes soften just a little bit and look away from me, guiltily staring down at probably his hands.

"Just fucking tell me what's up with you so we can get this shit over with if you really hate me that fucking much, Kuroiro." I resort to using his name; the words I only use against people I actually respect. As much as it pains me to do so, from what I've... learned just recently, I should try to be a little less abrasive in my interrogations. A hear just a faint sigh escape from the seemingly empty mass of darkness he takes up.

"...I'm... I'm sorry, Bakugou. I didn't mean to snap I- I just... juSt.." He starts just his voice cracks just by the end. Despite not being around him all too much, I know just how uncharacteristic this is for him. He's always calm and collected, but hostile and stoic looking. Him being so wea- ...vulnerable...vulnerable in front of someone is something most of his classmates haven't even seen come from him. Rather than snapping back at him, I wait patiently for him to finish what he says.

"I just... really like Honenuki... but hearing him say that we're 'just friends' now and many times before... I can only take so much of it. Do you have any idea how badly I want to be something more than just a friend?? How much I want it but don't feel I deserve it???? How because of how often he says we're 'just friends' it only makes me feel worse and less worthy of even being considered his friend?????? It's physically painful and... just.. I can't take it anymoRE.." Kuroiro cracks up again after going on an increasingly louder tangent. He's so broken about all of this, it nearly affects me with how relatable this all is. This was exactly how I felt about liking Ei. I was desperate to be with him, with how much I was, and still am, in love with him, it was all I thought of. I only wanted to be with him and knowing that I was nowhere near good enough for him broke me. Fuck, I still think I'm not good enough for him, but that doesn't mean I don't love him, and he doesn't love me. I heave a heavy sigh, and look up at Kuroiro's invisible figure. A waterfall of fresh and bright new tears were rolling down his face and outlining it's shape, a couple whimpers were heard coming from him.

"Just...look at me, Kuroiro." I use his name again and his eyes snap to look at me. I don't look all that sympathetic... but I do look softer. Much softer.

"I know exactly how you fucking feel. When I first caught feelings for Ei, I never thought I had a fucking chance with him. He's so bright and sunny, and I'm... really fucking not. Because of how close he was with me before we were dating, a ton of people thought we were already together. He'd always correct them in saying we were nothing more than friends, it kept getting brought up, and he always gave the same goddamn answer to anyone. I know what you mean by how much you can't take it anymore, or how it's unbearable, but everyone has seen how much Bone- Honenuki likes you. As more than a friend. Whether you believe it or not, the fucker is madly in love with you." I say in my regular brash voice, but try to seem as sincere as possible, even if it was difficult. My expression remained cold, but Kuroiro knew how genuine everything I said was. His eyes were wide as he looked at me, and he scooted closer out of the dark shadow so I could see him.

"...you really think he likes me back, huh?"

"Everyone already knows he does, goddammit." Kuroiro laughs weakly at me, his shit-eating smirk back on his face, and his eyes as lidded and condescending as ever. Not a trace of him breaking down barely a minute before evident.

"Alright, alright. I get it, we're both oblivious bastards." He laughs at me.

"I'll... see what I can do about confessing today." He looks down just slightly. Maybe I should help just a bitttt more.

"I can't believe I'm about to fucking say this... but how about a double date with me and Ei?" I narrow my eyes at him. Once again, he looks at me in surprise, except it's more of a condescending surprise with his eyebrow raised smugly.

"What's this?? The Bakugou Katsuki offering to help someone out of the kindness of his heart??"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO ASH, XURKITREE!"

"Oh my god... I can't believe Bakugou Katsuki actually has a heart in the first place!!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKING RIGHTS!"

"You're not Kaibara, you can't do that."

"I HEARD TAKING SOMEONE'S RIGHTS???" Drill Sergeant peeks his head around the corner at the mention of his name.

"You fucking gremloblin where the fuck did you come from-"

"Not important, what is important is I just took your right to happiness!"

"Jokes on you I was never fucking happy in the first place."

"Mood."

"We all need help but same."

---

Walking back to the line for the rollercoaster, we see Ei and Honenuki second in line and about to get on. The two of us run up to the and catch it just in time before we're about to board. But as soon as we slide back in with the other two, I notice how much happier Honenuki seemed, and how accomplished Ei looked.

"What'd you do this time?" I gave him a light peck on the lips which he adorably leaned into and kissed back, looking at me with sparkling eyes once we pulled away.

"Oh nothing... (except I convinced Honenuki to ask out Kuroiro!~)" He excitedly whisper-yelled the last part.

"What a coincidence, so did I." I ruffled his hair as he smiled at me. Soon, we were called on to board the rollercoaster. Kuroiro and Honenuki got on the second compartment, while Ei and I got on the third to keep an eye on them.

The ride immediately started and we climbed a high mound that lead us in a steep drop, the clanging and shifting of gears under the rollercoaster successfully freaking out Honenuki juuust a little bit.

"OhgodwhydidIthinkit'dbeagoodideatocomeonhereI'mterrfiedofrollercoastersdeargodjesuschristhelpme-" He mumbled panickedly to himself and squeezed Kuroiro's hand on the lapbar, turning him bright...uh... dark grey.

"The plan's wor-AAAAAA" Eijirou starts but is quickly stopped by us reaching the top of the steep hill and skyrocketing downward. The wind flew violently in our hair and I looked over to see Ei gripping onto the lapbar and having the time of his life. Eyes partially closed because of how wide of his smile was and a constant but excited scream playing from his lips while his hair went everywhere and was illuminated by the oranges and purple of the sun setting.... he was gorgeous. He was happy. He was perfect.

While the ride came to it's end, I looked to the front of us and saw Honenuki basically latched on to Kuroiro, both of his arms wrapped tightly around his chest and his face nearly buried into his shoulder. Kuroiro's face was now bright enough to be called a slightly-less dark grey.

"Let's... never do a rollercoaster again.." Honenuki said with a petrified voice. Kuriro laughed.

"Alright, whatever you s-"

"Did I hear something about rights?" Drill boy turns his head from the front compartment to look at the four of us behind him. We were all dumbfounded.

"When the fuck did you get in the front?" I stared at him.

"I was always in the front, you guys just never noticed." He shrugs simply and I can see Goat Eyes laughing from beside him.

"Listen here you fuc-"

"-And now I take your right of free speech."

"...fuck."

-----------------------------------------------------

So much time has passed by at this point that we only have about 10 minutes left until time is up, and Honenuki and Kuroiro have just been getting closer and closer. Ei and I have been pushing them together the whole day, always leaving them alone for extended periods of time, forcing them to ride rides together, play the carnival games together, we even went in the tunnel of love. Needless to say, when they came out, they were beet red. But, at this point we've done every ride at this carnival. Except one; the Ferris wheel.

"It's almost time to leave.. What do you say we go on the Ferries wheel really quick and then grab a snack to go?" Eijirou looks excitedly back at the 3 of us. We all give our nods of approval and Eijirou immediately takes my hand, intertwining our fingers and leading us to the line of the Ferris wheel, which only had 2 other people in it. Honenuki and Kuroiro followed close behind, Honenuki excitedly leading Kuroiro while he had a grasp on his wrist. Right when we got in line, the people in front of us got into their carriage on the wheel, and it was only a matter of minutes until Ei and I did as well. And lo and behold, Ei and I got on within the next to minutes, Kuroiro and Honenuki taking about the same amount of time.

I forgot to mention something, throughout the entire day, Ei seemed kind of off. Like there was something he needed to talk about, but couldn't. I don't think it was that he was keeping a secret, he just never knew the right time to bring up whatever he needed to talk about. While we sat on opposite sides of the Ferris wheel, I stole glances at Eiji. Just like back on the rollercoaster, and literally any other time of day, he looked peaceful and beautiful. The blackened night sky with the added, sprinkled in stars and the illuminating lights of the carnival made his red hair pop and scarlet eyes pop and shine. With the mixture of different colored lights on the carnival ground, they shone on him like a rainbow, really showing him as colorful as he is on the inside. Once I snap out of the school girl-ish phase of just basking in my boyfriend's amazingness, I notice he's staring at me. He still looks like he wants to talk about something. I guess now I'll find out what.

"What's up, Ei?" I lean slightly forward and look at him. His eyes blink and his head shakes slightly, snapping him out of his trance. He then smiles warmly at me.

"It's nothing much, but I've just been wondering.... you're in a really good mood. You laughed with Awase, you helped Kuroiro, you haven't made an offhanded and nasty comment to Midoriya, either!" Ei laughs just slightly.

"I was just wondering... did something happen?" He smiles patiently and I feel myself light up on the inside. He's noticed. He's noticed how hard I'm trying. He's noticed the product of all the... talks I've had.

I smile (though it looks more like a smirk) at him.

"I've been getting help, Ei."

That simple and short sentence made Eijirou shine brighter than I've ever seen him shine before, he pulls me in the middle of the shared carriage and litters my entire face with small kisses; what we like to call a shark attack.

"You- You're getting help!!! I'm so proud of you Katsuki!! When did it start?? Why did it start??? Oh- am I asking too many questions?? I'm sorry, honey!" He pulls back and bounces around his side of the carriage excitedly, genuinely proud of me and throwing in an adorable pet name in the mix.

"I was forced into it. It started after the whole... villain incident and when Ojirou.. passed. Once he passed, I reflected on how I treated him, it wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best. It soon branched into how I treated everyone else, and especially... Deku. These thoughts kept me up at night, as well as paranoia over the next villain attack, so my mom made me see a sleep specialist. The sleep specialist told me to see a therapist once I told her the reasoning, so I did, reluctantly, since it was basically a prescription, and now... after quite a few visits with my therapist, and actually talking about all my problems whether I wanted to or not, I've finally been getting better. I realized my feelings towards Deku were just because I feel... inferior, I'm always so angry because of my pent up complex, and my hag-mom's way of raising me... it was toxic, but I really can't blame her since she has no idea. Oh yeah, the reason I was able to snap out of my trance from looking at my explosions when fighting Awase was because of my therapy, I've been learning how to deal with it, and how to help it. And soon I'll also start seeing a family therapist with my mom and my...dad too. I'm not perfect, or completely healed, but I'm trying... it took a lot more to get where I am now even with the therapist, but I'm... glad." I explain and eventually go into a small rant. Happy tears form in the corners of my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. I look across from me and see Eijirou is full on sobbing, but silently.

"I-I- I just... I don't know what to say. Katsuki. You've grown so much more... and.. I'm so proud. I'm so happy. You're a huge inspiration and I'm the luckiest man in the world to be with you." He wipes his eyes but more tears just keep pouring out. I smile a bit more genuinely and pull him in for a kiss. A deep, emotional, wet one. We stayed like this until we ran out of breathe, and we pulled away right as we were about to stop. I wipe the tears from his eyes once we got off, standing in front of the Ferris wheel to wait for the other two love birds while I dried up Eiji.

He was dry once they got off, and the two of us looked at them.

"So... how did you like the ride?" Ei smiled at the two of them. Honenuki started blushing profusely and Kuroiro smirked.

"Better than expected." He said and leaned down just barely to give Honenuki a light peck on the temple. Honenuki chuckled nervously, completely embarrassed.

"I can't wait till the others see this." I said sadistically and the four of us made our way to the dock entrance, meeting the rest of our classes.

-----------------------------------------------------

When the four of us got there with the rest of our peers, Gang Orca explained how the four pro heroes arranged a barbecue for us back at one of his beach houses. We all excitedly made our way to his house and in the back was a huge feast of a barbecue set up my some of his chefs and butlers (Gang Orca is surprisingly rich). While we all ate, there was a huge fire pit that ignited in the back of where everything was arranged. Some people ignited it and began to eat around there, but it completely set me off. Of course, after a bit longer than what it took to snap me out of my own explosion because of it's size, I immediately look around for Ojirou. I see him sitting alone after Shinsou got up to grab them drinks, staring at it in complete horror and tears beginning to form in his eyes. The same thing happened as before, hunched and tense, fast breathing and bulging eyes, but he also seemed to be scratching his arms... a lot... too much.

I ask Ei for his flannel and he hands it over to me without question, and then walk quickly over to Ojirou without making a big scene of what was happening to him, a large crowd would just make it worse. Instead, I go over and sit beside him, grabbing the wrists that continued to scratch at his arms. I heard and felt his breathe hutch with a slight jump as his head snapped over to look at me. Fear still littered his eyes, afraid that I would do something to him.

All I do is hand him the flannel. With his focus momentarily pulled from the fire, he's able to move, but stiffly. He puts it on slowly and I button the cuffs as tight as they would go without hurting him, but also without making them possible to slide down.

"It's an airy flannel, so you won't overheat in it." I say simply and stand, holding out my hand to him. He takes it with his own shakey one, and I lead him to a darker place where the light from the large fire can't be seen. Once we get there, I sit down and motion him to do the same, he follows suit, his movements quicker and less stiff and tense.

He looks at me curiously, holding the flannel tight around him. I look at him and take in a deep breath, mustering up the most sympathetic face and soft voice I could before speaking.

"Are you okay?"

...

Group chat between RiskyHandjob, MasterHasGivenDabiASock and VapeCloud

RiskyHandjob: Everything going smoothly Dabi?

MasterHasGivenDabiASock: Yep, I snuck in and I'm currently in the principle's office.

RiskyHandjob: Perfect. Kurogiri were you spotted at all?

VapeCloud: Not at all

RiskyHandjob: Perfect

RiskyHandjob: Dabi What have you found so far?

MasterHasGivenDabiASock: I fo

RiskyHandjob: ...Dabi?

RiskyHandjob: Dabi?

RiskyHandjob: DABI?

...

Dabi's POV

"Let's see... locations... where the next training area is being held, the teachers, oooh their profiles. Ooooh student profiles." I say and quickly pull open the drawer completely, ready to pull at the files in my already nearly-full bag.

"Let's see... Aoyama Yuuga, Ashido Mina, Asui Tsuyu.....

...hm

...Todoroki Shouto.

That name... Todoroki

Why does it still sound so familiar?"

I question myself, about to toss the file in my bag before a weird scarf-like cloth is wrapped around my entire body in the blink of an eye, and I'm forced to the ground.

"I wonder why." I hear an awfully familiar voice and look up as my attacker pulls my phone from my pocket and my ear piece, crushing them under their feet.

Then, I see them.

"Ah, Aizawa Shouta.

What a pleasant surprise."

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I want to say that I do see every message put on my message board, but my account is weird and I'm not allowed to reply to any of the messages. But I do see everything and thanks @fandomqueen231 for giving me the idea of having a Kiribaku centric chapter! Originally I wanted this to be centric to just Bakugou and his development, but what's Bakugou without his Kirishima? And like uhhhhh would you rather see Tetsukendou or Itsuyui?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 49
(Y/n) (L/n) is the bitch of 1-A. Despite her being a hopeless crackhead everyone loves her...because she thick. One day (Y/n) decides it's time she m...
23.6K 576 18
A group chat with fluff, swearing, chaos, and more (might include a few writing parts and other group chats) Ships included: Momojiro Tsuchaco Minato...
7.1K 225 13
After the drama class was ordered to put on a big production for U.A they found that they didn't have enough people so they asked class 1a for help...
1.3K 57 11
Iida makes a group chat with all of Class 1A, for educational stuff. Y/n has other plans. Excessive swearing because Bakugo. Also, sorry ahead of tim...