My Calm In The Storm(Bruce Ba...

By tdeanwinchester7902

Book 1 of the My Storm series Joy Barton is Clint Barton's little sister who joins the Avengers with Clint. ... More

Joining The Avengers
Meeting Bruce Banner
Down In The Lab
Down In The Lab Pt.II
New Guy?
The Fight With Danny
Attack On Clint
Waking Up In The Hospital
Back Home
Nightmare With The Avengers
Coffee Date With Bruce Banner
Central Park Walk
Going To Look At Houses
The House
HYDRA
The Rescue
Again At The Hospital
Going Home & Seeing Bruce
The Dinner Date With Bruce
Bruce Pops The Question
Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 1
Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 2
Going On With The Day
The Meeting
The Talk With Bruce
The Call With Danny
The Meeting With Danny
The Takedown
Clint's Decision
Dress Shopping
Getting Ready
The Wedding
Sequal??

Clint Finds Out

1.7K 40 1
By tdeanwinchester7902

For the past three hours Bruce & I have been looking at houses. Bruce & I are now eating lunch.
"Joy," Bruce says. "I have a feeling that out of the houses that we looked at so far is the one."
"Why's that?" I ask.
"Because the second one that we looked at was perfect for us. And when we walked into the house your reaction was priceless."
I smile. "I did love the second house."
"Do you want to put an offer on the house?"
"We can," I say putting my hands on the table.
"Ok I will call & tell the realtor about the offer," Bruce gets up & walks out of the restaurant to call the realtor.
I wait for Bruce to come back in. Bruce skids back into his seat. "So, you put the offer in?" I ask.
"Yes I did," Bruce says.
"Ok," I say.
Bruce puts his hand on mine. "I love you Joy," Bruce says.
"I love you too," I say. "I will tell Clint that we're together & that we may have a house together."
"Ok like I said that's fine."
Bruce & I walk out of the restaurant since we are finished with our meal. We go back to the Avengers Tower.
We walk in & Clint is walking towards us. "Hey Clint," I say.
Clint looks up at us. "Hey guys," Clint says.
"Clint I need to tell you something."
"Whats that?"
"Bruce & I are dating," I say holding Bruce's hand.
"For how long?"
"About a month."
"You kept this from me a month?"
"I wanted to tell you."
"You didn't want anyone to know Bruce?" Clint asks Bruce.
"I didn't want anyone to know because I somewhat had a feeling that it would get judged," Bruce says.
"Why would our relationship get judged?" I asked.
"I don't know," Bruce says.
"Well no one is going to judge Bruce," Clint says.
"Ok," Bruce says.
Clint walks out of the Avengers Tower. Bruce & I walk to where the others are.
"It's about time you two get here," Tony says while looking at us & seeing that we're holding hands. "You tow together?"
Everyone looks up at us. I let go of Bruce's hand & walk over to sit by Natasha. "Tony, Joy & I are together," Bruce says. "We've been together for a month."
"And we're just finding out about this?" Steve asks.
"Well Clint just found out about our relationship," I say. "And he was somewhat upset that I didn't tell him when Bruce & I first got together."
"I would be too if I was your brother," Tony says.
Everyone laughs at Tony's statement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 73 25
Natasha Romanoff has a little sister no one knew about until the avengers initiative. she has many powers, she was considered dangerous until taken i...
29.6K 396 46
Before the Potter's have Harry and Emely they had an older son who was kidnapped and became an archer under the name Clint Barton-Hawkeye. Before the...
570K 12.8K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
16.3K 982 29
After sixteen years of searching for their daughter, Bruce Banner along with rest of the Avengers finally find a girl claiming to be an Elizabeth Ban...