The Yellow Wolf (complete)

By Sashster90

she is rare. she is a orphan. she has a few secrete. her new alpha and Luna become more to her than hope. wha... More

little about why i wrote it.
My Trauma Chapter 1
Sacrifices Chapter 2
chapter 3 aria
chapter 4 years later aria
Chapter 5 Aria
chapter 6 aria
chapter 7 aria
chapter 8 aria
chapter 9 aria
chapter 10 aria
chapter 11 aria
chapter 13 aria
chapter 14 aria.
Chapter 15 aria
Chapter 16. Aria (sexual chapter)
Chapter 17 Aria
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21 Aria
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25 aria
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author

chapter 12 aria

600 27 1
By Sashster90

"ARIA down stairs now." I tap jax on his shoulder as he is litteraly nearly crushing me. He has been in my bedroom for the last week. He follows me around. his mood swings have been hell. The guys are giving him space they said they haven't seen him like this before. He won't let any male near me except Maddox. Lara finds it funny I do not.. considering I can't go the shops with Lara today because jax has training and girls generally watch him and he is unsettled atm.

So I've decided to sneak out while he is distracted. Lara is all for it. I need space I need me time. Lara has decided before his birthday tomorrow he can train all day today. He asked me to watch but I said I have some stuff to do for tomorrow not letting him know I'll be in town with mum and her friends. Everyone knows this except for him. on maddox orders his words the "poor girl is getting crushed and he won't let her go.She needs to shop for clothes for his birthday." They all agreed because they also don't need me calming him in a fight makes him weak.

"Aria we have stuff to do are you ready" Lara says. Lucy is standing on the bench I have no idea why. Odd little she wolf.

"Lucy what are you doing" I say with my head tilted to the side

"Getting to look at you in every angle. I really need to make sure we know what we are dealing with girl. Your shape changed over the year your bloody Evan more gorgus. You have this glow but it's sweet and calm. I love it. Plus we need you too look like a million dollars tomorrow. Have plenty of he wolfs coming from different packs to see the new alpha take on his wolf and potentionally take on a mate" I cringe. But don't let it show. I'm good at blank expressions.

"Okay aunt Lucy but first can I eat I am starving jax wouldn't let me go last night night."  I show them my bruise on my waist.
Mum puts her hands over her face.

"Oh no aria. It's getting worse."

"I know" I say frustrated.

"Little monkey who did those bruises on you" I hear dad booming down the hall. Angry like.

I sigh " jax dad. It's wor" Before I finished jax was at my side apologising

"Oh my god why didn't you tell me aria." I laugh coz I did tell him

"It's okay jaxy I'm a wolf I can take it. But tonight your sleeping in your bed calming your wolf every night is making my wolf tired she needs rest." He don't look happy. Like really unhappy with my words.

"Good idea aria" dad says.

"Your future Luna won't want another girl smell on you jax." He now don't look happy.
He kissed my fore head and storms off yep storms off like a damn child. I sigh.

"Mum cups my face you can't chill him all the time he needs to deal with his anger the alpha way in the ring today" I sigh I know she is right. I run up stairs Without them knowing and give jax a hug and relax him he smiles.

"Thank you sweet girl." I smile hug him tighter and leave before he notices I am leaving the pack grounds to town with the women. Altho luke is coming to be my gaurd I feel weriod being away from compound with out jax.

We are at the shops it's been 6 ish hours. My brain is going in over drive. I'm sitting on lukes knee because the bench was wet. He didn't mind. he would hug me every time a human girl went to go near him. I swear they have used me for there human shield since sex was a issue.

"ARIA darling we have to go to Victoria secret." I smile and nod. Walk of with the ladies.

"Aria sweet heart you know jax is gonna freak. You smell of luke."  I look at her as if she has lost her mind. Luke is my friend.

I explain what I think. she just said he has always been like it and maybe I should go back to the compound and shower before I see jax. he is in his room tonight I can't upset him before his shift I get it but man hopefully his mate can handle him with out calming powers other wise she is gonna be smothered..

We finish up and start to get home.
I see that mum is mind linking...

"Oh no" she says on a whisper I ask her what's going on.

"It's um it's jax he has noticed your not at pack house he is starting to stress." I look at her as if she has gone nuts.

"What's gotten into him" I say on a exhale of air. She just smiles.

"We will take you to the house first and shower. I can't have him go nuts at luke with your scent." luke shoots up

"shit I didn't Evan think before using her as my shield"I smile

"it's okay lukey. I'll have a shower and hopefully you don't stink too much and he don't know." He sighs

"unlikely he knows everything when it comes to his twin." I laugh he has called us that ever since we meet. he hates that his best friend found me but now loves it uses me when convenient.

Doesn't help that luke likes to snuggle because of my power. it helps the boy relax and feel safe. Not always a good thing tho. So I have to be careful

After my shower and get my head in the game to be stern with a certain future alpha about not being in my room tonight. I found my self feeling down. I haven't been like this since daddy... I knew he passed when his alpha power transferred to me. Was like my heart burnt inside. I walk down the hallway silently. I hear jax talking to Maddox and Lara.

"You can't take her with out telling me mum."

"Son you listen here and you listen good. That girl isn't your toy she needs to have fun and do things other than comfort a big alpha. You understand. Your mate won't Evan allow it. When you meet. I hope you won't need aria. She needs to have freedom. If not I'll send her to another pack for a while with mum." He hes anger there for Evan thinking it but he needs to get through to jax.

"Dad I just got her back. She is mine.. My aria. I don't treat her like a toy. She is my best my everything. I can't have a mate."

"Son you don't get that choice your a future alpha. She is going to be a strong Luna of another pack. you need to realise this now."
I feel my hurt. As Lara has asked me to be strong today and say no to him. I know I can do it but look at him he is destroyed..

I Mind link Lara.

"Mum he is destroyed I hate this. I feel it. I can't shut of the power he is radiating. Mum it's hurts. He has to stop before I be sick."

"Son" I hear Lara say.

"Your making our young monkey sick she can feel your feelings she isn't doing so well you need to stop this now." With that he run out of the office and bump straight into me while I'm on my knees in pain.

"MONKEY" I hear dad roar out the door. I feel this pain it won't go away when I realise it's not my pain it's jax it's how he feels about not being around me. Dad grabs me swoops me up in his arms and takes me down stairs to the couch.

I look at jax. I Mind link him
"Jaxy come lay with me. I can't calm you but maybe you just need some cuddles and netflix."

I see his smile and he does just that. A afternoon with all my boys and jax laying Down with me. I can see the worrie on mum and dad's face.

I mind link Maddox.

"Dad I'll do the right thing I promise. I'll let him find his mate I'll tell him no more in my bed. I'll make it right. I'll keep my distance. But not enough for him to loose control. "

"Oh monkey the problem is we are worried for you. You have to do so much to keep him sane. We are worried his mate won't be able to match you. This would be a problem. But I am happy your an adult enough to realise this sweet girl. It's why we love you. Your perfect."

I laugh "thank you. Love you."

I must have fallen asleep beacuse I feel someone moving me but it's not jax it smells like it's dad. He hasn't taken me to bed since jax could lift me. They really stopping him from being in my room. I love it. I snuggle into dad and whisper just so he can hear.

"I miss my dad snuggles."he has a chuckle

"me to monkey me too but someone stole you from me." I tired giggle because we all know thats jax.

"Dad after jax birthday to make things easy I want to build the house I designed on the land near the river. Like I've always wanted 1 I'm not a distraction 2 so jax can have his mate with him. I just Asking because it's your land and You need to sign my inheritance. "

"Yes monkey after tomorrow you can show me the designs. see if I can make it better and more secure." I smile sleepy tho.

He places me in the bed and reads the monkey story he only ever reads that book. I guess tonight he feels he has to be near me from my episode this morning. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.8K 23
Emory Fierce is an Omega in the Bloodstone Pack. She lives a miserable life as the pack's maid, chef, and personal punching bag. She knows she'll nev...
213K 7.2K 27
What happens when Mates are rarely found in the wolf shifter community, but an alpha to be just happens to be lucky enough to find his in the new gir...
3.2K 128 15
Amanda was just a simple nerdy girl. She was found out that she is adopted. She runs away discovering she is a werewolf. She stumbles onto another pa...
380 32 26
He is Blake She is Rose He is a wolf She is a human he is rude she is sassy he is dangerously silent she is cheerfuly loud He don't need a mate...