puppet (remastered) • @mmkay_...

Par mmkay_maya

🎶 i want your company, i need your company i want you to want for me, i can't manoeuvre without you next to... Plus

characters!
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twentyone
chapter twentytwo
chapter twentythree
chapter twentyfour
chapter twentyfive
chapter twentysix
chapter twentyseven
chapter twentyeight
chapter twentynine
chapter thirty
chapter thirtyone

chapter six

1.6K 28 8
Par mmkay_maya

anthony, elmo and i arrive at the grocery store and walk in. we pick out veggies, eggs, bread loafs, cereals, snacks, milk, drinks, seasonings and more. we think of some meals we could make for this week and find groceries for those.

on the way back to the uber, anthony decided to be a gentleman and carried my bags, even though i was fully capable of doing it myself.

before we got in, we get a text on our group chat.

tiktok family 😳 | 3:25pm

noen 🥰: my old friends are in town. we're throwing a big party at the house. bring xtra snacks + cups.

sterling 💍: i am SO ready to party

talia 💃: i stalked ur friends on insta n they are FINE

avani 🤡: honestly yes, they rly are

payton 👶: what abt me? yk what, the girls are fine asf too 👀

avani 🤡: ofc ur fine! and those girls aren't even pretty

payton 👶: none of them would ever b as pretty as u 🥵🥵

joshyy 🥶: guys, go fight/flirt on your private chat. @ elmo, anthony n hailey: buy fukin alcohol!!!!!

jackson ☺️: dude, noen's friends are bringing some coz of their fake ids

sam 🌊: im not gonna be apart of this party coz im a good boy n i don't drink while underage unlike u fools☺️☺️☺️

sydthonyyyy 💖: me too^ but save some snacks n shi for me. sam, you down for fOrTniTe aLl nIgHt?

sam 🌊: hunnid percent

hannah 🧚🏼‍♀️: where's benji n jorge?

talia 💃: sitting on the shower floor while cutting each other's hair

sterling 💍: ya we watched them do it with those tiny beauty scissors

payton 👶: that's low key cool tho. ima join in. cya.

chasehuddy ❣️: i was taking a shit and didn't see this convo, nor hear about the party. thanks for including me guys.

jackson ☺️: ew we don't want to talk to you while ur taking a shit

joshyy 🥶: ^^

the three of us put our phones away and put the things in the car.

elmo explains to the uber driver that we needed to grab one more thing and we rush inside to grab more snacks and cups.

we pay, quickly rush back to the car and we drive back home.

i do my hair and makeup with all the girls as we sit in my room. i finished straightening my hair and helped the other girls get ready too. once we were all done we took pictures of each other and together.

we heard loud music and screams coming from downstairs.

"let's go!" hannah cheers.

we see lots and lots and lots of people downstairs dancing to the loudass music with cups of alcohol in their hands. if the owner of this place saw this mob of people, we'd be kicked out immediately.

the guys were all dancing too so we went over and joined them. as they saw us, they were amazed and i'm not surprised, we all looked fucking sexy!

i dance over to anthony as he places his hands on my hips.

"you look so hot" he says.

we both sway to the music together as i wrap my arms around his neck.

anthony was wearing ripped jeans with a button up top, three buttons being undone.

i unbutton a few more as he smiles.

"ima go get a drink, want one?"

"since when do you drink?"

"since it became the only thing that would make me feel better about my dad"

"i've never drank before"

"i know because you're a good girl aren't you?" he jokes as i blush.

"i know, i guess i'll try a little tonight though"

"are you sure? don't feel like you have to just because i am"

"yeah, i'm sure"

"are you sure sure? from what i remember, your parents didn't fuck with drinking and stuff"

"they still don't but i don't care"

"yo good girl turned bad, i'll go get us a lil sum"

"word"

anthony laughs.

"word"

i turn and notice everyone.

avani was literally grinding against payton, which i've never seen her do before!

i back away and find the other girls doing the same to other guys. hannah and elmo danced against each other as i smiled. i literally loved them! benji and jorge were in the corner of the room making out!

i go back into the middle of the room and see this tall buff guy walk over to me. he looked 25.

"hey gorgeous"

i didn't even know how to respond. how did noen know these people?

then it hit me.

on the first night of vidcon, we spoke about how noen was friends with the most toxic people who took drugs, smoked and drank alcohol. these people were most likely them.

"i'll be back"

i push through the crowds of people dancing and find noen with his hands behind his head, moving his hips along with some random girl twerking on him.

"noen! these people are bad, why would you bring them here?"

"what are you talking about?"

"your old friends. you told us about them on the first night of vidcon"

"i don't know what you're talking about"

he was most definitely lying.

i go and try to find anthony but the buff guy comes back towards me.

"have a drink"

"i'm good, someone else is already getting me one"

"here's another one. just take it"

i kept on saying no but he kept on insisting.

i really know i shouldn't have done this but i did anyway. i take the drink and chug it down. it made my throat burn a little.

"there we go! now we can really get the party started"

i go back into the middle of the dance floor as anthony came back with two cups. he hands me one, which i downed immediately. i was suddenly super thirsty.

"calm down sinclair"

"don't tell me what to do, reeves"

suddenly moody too?

i started to get really hot but for some reason, i couldn't stop dancing. i wanted to grind on every person i saw. specifically anthony.

"anthony let's dance!"

"hails, you don't seem okay"

"what are you talking about?"

"you gotta chill out"

"you know what, fine, if you don't wanna dance with me i'll find someone who does!"

"oh yeah, what's that supposed to mean?"

i've been having a thing with anthony for the past two weeks so maybe i shouldn't have done what i did but oh well.

i put my arms around the buff guy and begin to dance with him, making anthony scoff and walk away. good.

i then begin to drink and drink and drink. as i stumble towards the drink table for another, i see anthony's hands on a girl's ass as they danced. he noticed me watching and sent a wink my way.

oh he did not want to play that game with me!

i grab the closest guy to me and pulled him towards me.

"you single?"

"yeah"

"you think i'm hot?"

"definitely!"

i immediately pressed my lips onto his, which led to me being pulled away.

"hailey what the fuck"

"what?"

"okay. i see how it is"

"oh do you?"

"yeah, you're easier than i thought"

"excuse me? you cannot talk to me about being easy! now if you don't mind, i'm busy with someone who wants to dance with me!"

"yeah, okay sinclair"

"okay reeves"

i turn over and see anthony making out with some random girl who looks like she hasn't showered in 3 weeks!

"yeah good one"

"what about it?"

"you picked the grottiest girl here?"

"at least she's good to kiss"

that fucking smile on his face. unfair. why was he so happy about this?

"with your standards and capabilities, anyone would be good to kiss"

"yeah okay, you keep talking and i'll keep kissing"

and he was the one that told ME to calm down.

i scoff and turn back to the guy next me.

i wrap my arms around his neck and place his head towards my neck, where he started to bite down. anthony grits his teeth as he spun the girl he was with around and let her dance on him.

i needed to do something better. something that will hurt anthony.

"noen"

"hmm?"

"come dance"

"say no more hailey"

i wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into his ear as we danced.

"did i tell you how much of a good kisser you are?"

"if i'm such a good kisser, you should kiss me again"

i bit my lip before he leaned down and kissed me. we began to make out the same way we did at vidcon, except much more intense.

"okay that's it, get the fuck off her"

anthony shoved noen out of the way.

"ay bro, don't come for me, i'm just giving her the attention she deserves"

anthony's face turned red with anger.

"hailey, upstairs. now"

"why should i listen to you, you're not my dad. fuck, you're not even my boyfriend!"

"i just wanted to talk things out privately but nah i see how it is now"

"i think it's a bit too late to 'talk things out' don't ya think?"

i should've been the bigger person right then and there. i should've went upstairs with him and apologised, but my ego right now just couldn't let me.

we began argue and argue and argue until the music turned off. we were so angry and drunk that we didn't even notice sam and syd kicking everyone out of the house.

"i never took you for a slut"

"i might just have to be one, to think that i'd ever even consider being loyal to you makes me wanna puke!"

anthony chuckled.

"yeah no, you can be loyal to me all you want. i will never, and i mean never allow you to be the only girl in my life. there will always be someone else. there will always be someone better. someone hotter"

for the first time tonight, i was sad. i wasn't angry. i was sad. i couldn't let him know that though.

"yeah i've realised that, you can't handle a girl that will treat you good. does the name scarlett ring a bell?"

"if you wanna bring up scarlett i'll bring up jake!

before i could say anything else, sam pulls me away from him.

"let go of me sam! let him talk! Let him hurt me like he always does!" i say, moving around in his arms so he would let go.

"anthony doesn't wanna hurt you! you're so drunk hails, let me take you upstairs and help you!"

"shut up and let me go!"

i kick sam with the back of my legs for him to let go of me but he doesn't budge.

he drags me upstairs and takes me into my room.

"you need to go to bed"

"you need to just butt out and leave me alone!"

sam rolled his eyes and sat on the bed next to me.

"hails, i care about you, we all do. just take some time to think about how you need to deal with your problems with anthony in a better manner. some are disappointed that the party ended you know"

"wait, are people mad at me?"

"well, not mad but you know"

i started to cry. sam tried to hug me but i pushed him away.

"come on hailey"

"leave me alone sam!"

"shit, well, i hope you sober up in the morning and realise how much problems you've created for yourself"

"you mean the problems that anthony created"

"no. you and anthony"

he leaves the room and closes the door as i take my heel off and throw it at the door.

wow, great comforting sam.

i cry as i take off my clothes and get into bed.

i continue to cry and cry and cry of how upset i was with anthony.

and how guilty i felt getting the party shut down for everyone having a good time.

i hear a knock on the door.

"hailey. it's me"

i stumble as i rush over and answer it to see hannah and elmo.

"guys i am so so so sorry! i didn't want the party to end i just was so mad at anthony-"

elmo covered his eyes as i was only in my bra and underwear.

i continued to rant as i cried.

"please please please don't be mad at me! the both of you's are the best people i've ever met, i'm so so so sorry!"

they grab onto each of my hands sit me down on the bed as elmo wraps a blanket around me and pulls me into a hug. hannah joins the hug as they sit there and hug me as i slowly stop crying.

"hails, we aren't mad it was just a party. anyways, you were drunk, you didn't know what you were doing" elmo says.

"yeah! we only shared one drink and already felt crazy. you had like 10 so you clearly need our support, especially when you get your hangover!" hannah added.

"you were pretty crazy out there, especially since it was your first time drinking too!"

elmo leaves the room as hannah finds me a shirt and removes my makeup with makeup wipes.

"i love you so much b. just don't drink that much ever again"

"i swear, i won't. i won't ever drink again!"

hannah puts the blankets over me and leaves the room.

i could hear elmo talking to anthony in the next room as anthony shouted.

he said some mean things about me but i covered my ears with the pillow and fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

252K 4.4K 88
hi guys i know it's been awhile since an update but i will be finishing this story I PROMISE I AM CURRENTLY WRITING. october 2022! alyssa ryderson ha...
82K 1.8K 56
COMPLETE TVD x Teen Wolf Crossover Social Media AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
42.6K 647 21
You've been having this huge crush on him ever since your brother introduced you to him but you're not sure if he'll ever like you back but little di...
367K 6.8K 100
best friends since birth, but what happens when one develops feelings for the other? will it tear a family apart or bring them closer together?