Monstrously Sinful Love | J.J...

By HYONBI

"...Kookie" she calls that's when Kookie's small little hands tugged onto his mother's sleeve's pulling her t... More

•Select program•
~Prologue~
Ch 1 | Why not?
Ch 2 | Noona come!
Ch 3 | Property
Ch 4 | Worth
Ch 5 | Dr. Lisa
Ch 6 | Dinner
Ch 7 | Proposal
Ch 8 | Nanny
Ch 9 | Beginning
Ch 10 | The past
Ch 11 | 5 full moons
Ch 12 | Christmas party
Ch 13 | Rainfall
Ch 14 | Interrogation
Ch 15 | Feverish night
Ch 16 | 1 nyeon
Ch 17 | Fashion week
Ch 18 | Fail?
Ch 19 | Future
Ch 20 | Coffee shop
Ch 21 | Green-eyed beast
Ch 22 | Spilled coffee
Ch 23 | PA
Ch 24 | Jeon Jungkook
Ch 25 | Sick
Ch 26 | Elevator
Ch 27 | Red petals
Ch 28 | Club
Ch 29 | At his
Ch 30 | Save me...
Ch 31 | Sweet words
Ch 32 | Jail
Ch 33 | Villa
Ch 34 | Bestow
Ch 35 | Dynasty
Ch 36 | My love
Ch 37 | Article
Ch 38 | Shameful
Ch 39 | Star
Ch 40 | Court
Ch 41 | No decision
Ch 42 | Star you are my love
Ch 43 | Look what you made me do
Ch 44 | Mental game
Ch 45 | Jimin's melancholy
Ch 47| Sinful touch
Ch 48 | The Dean
Ch 49 | If you love me
Ch 50 | I believe in you and me
Ch 51 | Crystalized depth
Ch 52 | Blooming flower
Ch 53 | One sip and one act
Ch 54 | Aeonian
Ch 55 | Halcyon
Ch 56 | Ingeminate
Ch 57 | Aurora
Ch 58 | Elysian
Ch 59 | Bride
Ch 60 | Tesoro, dove sei?
Ch 61 | Morto
Ch 62 | Eternità
Ch 63 | Una rosa è una luna
Ch 64 | I love you
Ch 65 | A curse in reverse
Ch 66 | Her birth
Ch 67 | Belle Morte
Ch 68 | Hello
Epilogue

Ch 46 | A mother's love

29.4K 1.4K 632
By HYONBI

EDITED ○please, please, please listen to that music above. It fits in with this chapter so much, I am sure it won't disappoint you

*This chapter does not have much Mirae-Jungkook moment*
the girl needs her mom guys —just as we do ;))

Ch 46 | A mother's love  

A mother is a daughter's
forever friend. 

 — Unknown

"M-mom?"

"Mirae-ah"

"...What are you doing here?"

It was awkward.

Very awkward. Mirae-ah felt her breathing hitching on her throat. She felt her blood flowing violently in her veins. She felt a heave of emotions hitting her. 

Her mother smiled, she bit her lower lip restraining her tears from falling. 

She instantly noticed...

the ring on Mirae's left hand 'So it is true'

She wasn't disappointed, she wasn't angry. She was instead, insecure —

She promised, long ago, nearly 28 years ago, when her sister was pregnant with Mirae.

She promised —her child or not, boy or girl. She'll treasure the little baby in her heart. Like her own flesh and blood.

She'll watch the child grow, filling her with love and affection.

But —the mere emotion, Insecurity.

It ruined everything, no, not just the emotion. Mirae's mother felt angry at herself.

Frustrated for breaking that one promise of taking care of Mirae-ah.

"Come in, it's cold outside mom. Why don't you have a coat!" Mirae pulled her mother inside her apartment scolding her a bit. 

Trying to shake off that feeling in her. Because her number one priority is to keep her mother safe. 

She stayed in guard with her enemy as she quickly looked left and right the corridor before closing the door.

Jungkook installed multiple hidden CCTV cameras for extra protection. So many that you won't be able to count on your hands and toes.

It was Saturday, so no work for Mirae.

Mainly because Jungkook does not want Mirae to work on the weekends. On that, Mirae-ah couldn't argue.

Jungkook could be rather —very persuasive.

"Mirae-ah, darling"

"Mom? what's wrong. Come on sit down first" she quickly fumbled to clean all the pens and papers from the sofa. She was secretly figuring out a sense to her designs. 

She tried maintaining a neat impression on her mother.

She sighed looking around for any misfit and then sat down with her mother. 

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked politely. 

It would be a lie if Mirae said she wasn't nervous.

Hell her body was in a pit of destruction.

"No, it's alright sweetie" 

She loves her mother very dearly, however, due to the past incident —she felt nervousness peaking in the highest peak of her body.

The words in her mouth did not roll comfortably.

She felt insecure —towards her mother.

For her decision, for disobeying her mother for surpassing her mother's insecurity. She wanted to show her mother that insecurity is an emotion that slows you down. 

She is officially Jungkook's fiancée now. For the longest time, Mirae wanted to build that confidence —to walk in her family house again. 

To tell them the news, her choice, her acceptance. To invite them wholeheartedly to her matrimony.  

But now.. she felt like a lying child —it was the most disgraceful thing in their culture to not get permission from their parents before engagement.

Mirae just felt so disrespectful and ashamed. She couldn't figure what emotion she's feeling.

Did it seem right? but it's wrong?

She was confused. She wanted to be with Jungkook, but her mother. She just couldn't think straight.

"Sweetie, don't worry I know you've engaged" her mother spoke in a warm tone.

Mirae held her skirt tightly, of course she knew, the media. There's a whole article about that. Fans releasing youtube videos, newspapers, the official Korean news, KBS news report. 

Mirae gripped her skirt tightly, where she sat, she felt —that unknown emotion again. What's that emotion? She refused to look into her mother's eyes.

"O-oh"

She tried to look at her mother biting her lips. "D-do you approve?" she asked with a soft whisper. 

There was a long pause. The kind of time out that shuttered Mirae's heart, she felt numbness crawling all over. Her eyes glossed, she hoped —for the love of dear god.

 "Mom?" she asked softly, crying out. 

She was weak. She didn't know what to do if her mother said no. She would be forced to live with a misery poked in her heart. 

Yes, she admits she's weak. But what can she do, not every female is born strong, not every female has a strong will power. Not every female is the same or Pete's sake.

Mirae is Mirae. 

She's not perfect. She has that average slim body, no curves, no perfect flawless skin. Average long black hair. She was just one of those average people in the street that blends in. 

Yet —Jungkook has the audacity to say, she has that hidden spitfire in her. That side that kept her strong till now, that fire that burned down his wall. Jungkook doesn't know how, but he does know Mirae is something else only in his eyes.

They say only your lover looks at you differently than how rest of the world does. 

In the eyes of your lover, you're the most beautiful person on earth. 

—Does not matter what others say. 

That said, it's made clear that he will protect her against that disturbing world. 

He will set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her

He does not have to be here to prove that. Because everywhere Mirae goes, she can feel that supernatural everlasting heat. 

"I am so happy for you" her mother's eyes brimmed with tears, "I'm so happy, finally this old daughter of mine is getting married, aish!" she chuckled attempting a small joke whilst trying to wipe her tears away.

Mirae couldn't believe her ears. 

"Y-you approve?" she whispered as a shy smile started to show. 

And those almost tears fading away. 

"Yes, I do! I never hated Jungkook nor did I dislike him Mirae-ah, he is a young handsome —maybe too handsome, bachelor. He owns a multi-millionaire company and now hitting a billion worth company. How could I ever disapprove, the boy is highly educated too" she grinned making Mirae look at her mother with warm eyes. 

"But?" she asked. 

Her mother seemed confused, "but?"

"You have more to say, mom," 

Her mother sighed plopping her arms around Mirae, "I was just insecure of the media, rich people have a lot of enemies and problems. There are still sasaeng fans, dangerous people roaming around. And the media always up against their nose. I didn't want you to get meddled in that kind of life honey"

"Oh, mother if you just knew," Mirae thought. 

 She is forced to keep a secret, about that threat. The man with a gun. Her mother's safety is more important. 

"So when will I meet him. I did not meet him once in these 12 years eye to eye or in flesh" 

She looked at her mother with a hopeful smile. It would be nice. She held her mother's hands tightly as she laid in her shoulders conversing more on the topic and laughing with each other. 

She loves her mother so much. 

Finally, she felt... at ease. 

"Mirae-ah?"

"Yes, mom" 

"I love you so much" 

At last, a mother's love can never beat anything in this world. 

•••

Jungkook sat on his private office in his house, he replayed the clip on his laptop as his eyes twitched with malice. His long pale finger re-clicker the replay button over and over again. 

He poked a tongue against his cheek in his mouth, his hair was disheveled yet it still managed to make him look hot. 

It was as if he performed in front of millions and millions of people. Like a set of armys just for him. And those long 3 hours of performance, with sweat, heated chests, hot messy hair.

He still would and will manage to look like a beautiful supernatural being. 

The next time he clicked the replay button he nearly broke the computer. He has Mirae but he still has those tiny demons lurking in his head. It still possessed that bad side of him.

That ugly beast in which Mirae loves. 

She tamed the beast without even knowing. 

And for that, Jungkook thanks her, for dancing with his demons, for subduing that bad character hidden behind his green eyes. 

For in which, he also thanks, the heavens for meeting an angel when he first opened his green eyes in this world. 

"This old man is gonna get it, no one is allowed to threaten my girl" he gritted through his teeth. A fit of volcanic anger waving in his heart.

And in that moment of impulse, adrenaline rushed through his veins violently, he was once again captured by the demons in his head.

He wanted to kill someone. To kill that man. 

he threw a tiny knife —fast and sharp against the door. 

—Where Jimin's father's picture laid.

It slit a whole, and due to his increased amount of strength, it almost punctured through the door. 

"He'll only get to me before her" he chuckled maniacally holding a heavy cold metal gun in his hands. 

Jungkook knew the bastard has been visiting his son in the prison. He knows what's happening. He did not hire spies for no reason. 

"Jungkook love, a gun is never the answer" and he swore, he heard his sweetheart's voice. 

She is such an angel, that she even managed to calm the little evil demons in his head. They obliged as her cute smile flashed in his mind. 

—she wasn't here yet he still felt her heavenly aroma sweetening the black air around him, sweeter than the Arabian perfumes. 

For that second of his life, when he had his Mirae in his arms. Wrapping her small body to his, when was lost in her beauty. When he drifted in that world due to her angelic soothing voice. 

He thought to let go of that 25 million Jimin's dad owns. 

But now, Jungkook will play a full chess game with that fucker. Starting straight with the white King. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.3K 43
"At that, he got him by his shoulder and pushed him against the lockers, slightly levitating him from the ground and crushing the younger boy's windp...
382K 20.6K 46
What will be your reaction if one day you see the person you hate but you loved before and he is the reason why you became heartless? But you crossed...
845K 37.6K 33
Fanfiction Jungkook gets abused, and Jimin finds out. "Leave me alone." Warning: This contains LOTS of abuse. #886 in Fanfiction - 30/09/16 #571 in...
48.6K 2.2K 32
"Noona I am your Kookie, only yours." ___________ "I want something in return for keeping this a secret". He said look...