Forget it || Wendy x Suga ||

By Polish445

Both Suga and Wendy went through a very toxic breakup because of a huge misunderstanding back in highschool... More

Read please!!
Flashbacks
SM's new Girl Group
Sharing a room
Stronger than you think
Club
Club pt.2
Club pt.3
Cafe
Dating show
Telling the truth
Giving up
A Party
My leg
And We Meet Again
Media's reaction
Sangjangnim's
I'm sorry what?
What the Fuck!?
The Night is Just Getting Started
Losing For Her
Promise?
The Date
The Movies
Never
Eunji And Her Boyfriend
New Years Eve
Announcement
Yeri's Embarressment
Birthday Party
Lipstick
Heal Me
Good Night Wan-ah....
From Annoyance to Lip Locking
TV shows and sandwichs
Another Date?
An Embarrassing Hug
Now what?
My Girlfriend
Joy And Her Relationship Advice
Wendy Returns to Canada
Smile
Who Knew 'Dad' Was A Doofus
And So We Talked
Girls Crash The Party....?
Break up?
The Fourteen of Majestia
Are We Allowed To Date?
A Stalker?
Lurking In The Shadows
You Call it Stalking, I Call it Love
How Could I?
Save Me, Please
I'll Protect You
Us
Forget It
Breakup.... Not!!
Announcement - Wedding Postponed -
The End
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0

You are friends with BTS's Suga!?

1.1K 33 0
By Polish445

Wendy's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes and my head throbbing like it just got hit by a pole. What did i do now?

I sat up on my bed and looked around with squinted eyes as i saw my members Irene and Seulgi in a deep and fast sleep.

What time is it? And why does my head just so much?

Then just as i was about to reach for my phone and check the time flashbacks rose up in my head.

Me getting out of the car and meeting Mark, me talking about Yoongi, us getting super drunk, getting inside a car, and then coming home with Joy opening the door.

What the hell? Did i get drunk last night? Oh no and the girls saw me? How idiotic of me, why would i do that?

I removed the blanket that was covering my body and stood up but then nearly fell from the pain of my head.

"Ouch" I whispered slowly so the others wouldn't wake up.

Getting on my feet again with my left hand holding up head like it was about to fall, i made my way to the bathroom to take a nice cold shower to cool myself down.

Going in that shower and letting that cold water drip on my stressed body felt so nice i nearly forgot all my stress and problems.

But of course stepping outside in my bedroom, reality hit me like a truck. 

We have a schedule today....

I ran over to take my phone out of my charger and check the time. 

5:46 am...

We still have more than an hour to get ready, thank god i thought we were gonna be late or miss an important schedule.

I tried my hair once last time with a towel and looked at my outfit one last time before heading for the door.

Once i'm in the living room i head for the kitchen to make breakfast for me and the girls.

No sooner than later i hear the girls alarm clocks go off, indicating that it was time to wake up and get ready for a new day full of hard work and enthusiasm.

With breakfast nearly done i tried my best to act normal even with my painful headache.

Before i could even put the delicious food filled plate on the table Yeri, the maknae came running out like she had just saw a ghost.

She ran all the way over to me with Joy soon coming from behind but instead she went to the others girls room maybe to see of they were wake.

Yeri soon reached me and held my arms turning me to face her.

"Oh ma god! I have been dying to ask you this question! i could hardly sleep all night just because of what happened last night. Like i was so shocked! And i couldn't believe my eyes, i felt like i was dreaming or something-" i cut her loud trance by putting my hand on her mouth as i saw the other 3 girls coming out of their room and heading in the direction of the food.

'Yeah unnie, why didn't you tell us?" Joy asked as i pulled my hand away from Yeri and sat across from Irene.

"Tell you what?" i asked, confused. What are they talking about. "You don't remember?" Seulgi asked i furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. Whats going on?

"Unnie don't you remember how you came home last night?" Yeri asked sitting besides me after getting a glass of water to drink. "Mark brought me home" I said as the girls gave me disappointed looks.

'Really Wendy? You may be a smart person but you memory sucks" Irene said which got me curious. How did i get home?

"Stop playing around and just eat, we have a schedule today remember?" i asked as Yeri whined.

'Okay enough, Wendy unnie why didn't you tell us you were close friends with Suga from BTS?" Joy straight up asked which made me choke on my drink.

"What? Where did you get that idea?" i asked furious. Friends? Friends my butt!

"We got that idea from last night, he came here to drop you off home because Mark had an emergency and you were super drunk to take care of yourself" Seulgi said which made me angry.

Yeah, like that would ever happen. "Stop making jokes and eat, i don't wanna hear another word about that man and this stupid story" i said with authority in my voice but for some reason Yeri wasn't ready to back down.

"But unnie it's not a joke, he really did drop you off, i even have a picture to prove it" she said as she ran to her room to get her phone. Gosh why is our maknae so stubborn?

I went back to eating my food trying to ignore all the glances and stares i was getting from the 3 girls in front of me.

Yeri came back in the dining room with her phone and a smirk plastered on her face. What is it with this kid?

"See look! I told you, we weren't making up any stories or lies" she said holding the phone up to my face as my eyes widened in shock 

It was a picture of me as i was sleeping on my bed and Yoongi fixing the pillows to make it comfortable.

What the fuck.

"This doesn't make any sense, why would Mark ask Yoon- i mean Suga to take me home instead of Momo. She was there that night at the club and from the looks of it she seemed okay enough to drive" i asked as Irene shrugged her shoulders "I don't know, ask Mark about that".

"So now unnie, you know we aren't lying, how come you didn't tell us that you and BTS's Suga are friends?" Joy asked curious as i signed.

God, what do i tell them? Never in my whole entire life did i think i would be in a situation i like this.

 It was like being in quick sand, on wrong move or word and i might get busted, and these girls right here, i'm sure were watching my every move, making sure that i won't lie.

"We aren't friends, it's just that Mark is close with BTS and he introduced me to them once. Thats it" 

Smooth, Seungwan, smooth.

"But why did you never tell us!"  the maknae asked. Great, what do i say now?

"Well, it was a really long time and i must have forgotten" i said trying to sound as convincing as i possibly could.

"Nice try Wan-ah. Thats the worst lie you have ever said" Irene said, smirking.

"I'm not lying!" I'm gonna kill Mark after this, i swear.

"Come on tell us the real reason!" Joy pleaded.

Shit! Wendy think of something.

"Girls are you awake?" a familiar voice said as we all turned our heads around and saw our manager.

May god bless his soul for saving me in such a tight spot.

"Oh! You're here. We need to get moving. It's already 6:50 and we need to be there at 8 to hurry up get ready" he said as Seulgi looked at the her phone to check the time and head off to ehr room to change her clothes as the others followed.

"I didn't notice the girl came out here with their pajamas on" i said as Irene chuckled. "Well you know how they can be. They must have been excited, anyway you go while i go change too" she replied as i picked up my bag and headed for the do, ever so thankful i got out of that situation.

"Oh and Wan-ah!" Irene said which made me turn around and look at her, anticipating what she will say.

"We aren't done with our talk" she said smirking as i signed and turned around heading for the van.

My head started to hurt again as i hoped for a miracle that something would happen and i would get out of this mess.

Oh lord give me strength...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 12 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...
28.1K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...
33.1K 1.6K 32
Our past can haunt us in mysterious ways, constantly reminding us of things done or said in the past in their own ways. Everyone deals with those thi...
38.3K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...