Kaden's Luna

By WYLD_ROSE

Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alon... More

AN: Must Read!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4
TREAT Bonus Chapter!
The Alpha Series: Book 3

The Alpha Series: Book 4!

24.7K 659 16
By WYLD_ROSE

Final and 4th book of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book!

If you're interested to read more about the Romanov family, check out Ivan's Queen on my profile!

This book is also on Inkitt! Download the app by clicking on the link in my bio/announcement posts. Follow my profile and put my book in your reading list.

Excerpt:

Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were once childhood friends that would see each other every summer. But that all changes when Ivan stops visiting. A few years later, they meet again. But this time, they don't see each other as friends.

Join Amelia's journey as she tries to peel back the many layers of Ivan Romanov while finding her place in a completely different world.

***

"They show what you've been through, and I think that's beautiful." I whisper back, running my fingers through his hair. "Hell, you're ten times stronger than I could ever be."

In an instant, he turns around to lay on his back with me straddling his waist. I blush at the position, his hand caressing my heated cheek adoringly. His emerald gems hold an array of emotions, flickering across too quickly for me to catch and decipher. So, I choose to admire him instead.

I meant what I said. Ivan is so breathtakingly handsome that it hurts sometimes. His midnight black hair is always tousled sexily, eyes bright and alert, there's two freckles by his right brow and one by his chin. His lips are full and most of the time they're either in a frown or a straight line, but I manage to catch several small smiles throughout the day. He's quite muscular but whenever he holds me I feel safe and protected, as if I'm in a soft cocoon.

"You don't need to be strong." His low murmur snaps me out of my trance. "You have me, I'll always protect you."

"You protect me from the world and I'll protect you from yourself, deal?" I smile softly when he laughs, nodding in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
399K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
28.3K 410 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
1.2M 47K 31
Book 4 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Highest rank: #1 in Werewolf genre on 06/11/2019! Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were...