The Muggle Who Lived β˜† h.p au

Av novastyrs

She looked at his scar. "You're just like me." He looked at her scar. "I guess so." +++++ ZoΓ« is just a norma... Mer

I N T R O
zero
Y E A R F I V E
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Y E A R S I X
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Y E A R S E V E N
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - the end of the war
epilogue
Thank You / Future Works
bonus - happy birthday ZoΓ«

six

4.5K 159 64
Av novastyrs

Gryffindor Tower. November 1st, 1995

It was just past midnight. Harry Potter, along with his fellow dorm mates, were sleeping awaiting a new day of learning. Suddenly, The Raven Haired boy stirred in his sleep. 

He was a snake. Harry was a snake slithering through a hall full of orbs, which seemed to be the only source of light in the room. There were many orbs glowing, but that's not what the snake was focused on. Suddenly Harry saw a pair of legs. Harry felt himself open his jaw, fangs on display. 

KILL! KILL! KILL! 

Harry had the sudden urge to kill the person in front of him. He had to. He started to attack the person, and when the person was on the ground, Harry saw the face of the man.

Arthur Weasley. 

This didn't stop him however. This just gave him all the reason to keep going. Blood flowed through the hall and Harry felt it drip from his fangs. The last thing he saw before waking up was the injured Weasley, lying flat on the ground.

Barely moving. 

Barely breathing.

Barely alive.

"HARRY. HARRY."

Harry's eyes shot open. His whole body was in pain. He felt like he had a fiver but was shivering. And worst of all his scar gave him immense pain. Ron, Seamus, and Dean all surrounded Harry trying to ask what was wrong but Harry heard nothing.

"Harry stay here Neville has gone out to get help."

"I'm fine." Harry snapped back at Ron. Harry tried to get up but he just fell back down, his legs too weak to hold him up. "It's your dad you should be worried about. We have to find out where he is he's bleeding Ron...a snake had attacked him." With every word Harry felt his scar hurt less, but the sweating and feverish shivering was still there. Ron said nothing as Neville came running back in the dorm with Professor McGonagall by his side. 

"What in heavens has happened Potter?" Professor McGonagall asked, to which Harry replied by telling her everything that he had seen happen.

Everything besides the fact that he was the snake, wanting to kill Arthur Weasley. At first McGonagall asked if it was a dream. Harry angrily said no.

"I believe you Potter. Put on your dressing gown. You too Weasley. We must see the headmaster at once."

::::::::::

Harry and Ron followed Professor McGonagall through the halls, all the way to Professor Dumbledore's Office entrance. 

"Fizzing Whizbee." The gargoyles blocking the moving stairs leaped aside. Harry, Ron, and Professor McGonagall went on the stair and moved up. As they did, Harry heard talking from the office. The words were mumbled but as they got closer to the door of Dumbledore's office he heard Dumbledore speak.

"Tell me again Zoë. Why were you screaming in the middle of the night?" Harry gasped slightly at the mention of a Zoë.

"I told you Uncle Albus. I had a nightmare. That's all." A girl's voice was heard.

"You should just lock her up in that room if she's not going to give a proper explanation." A new voice, one that Harry has never heard of, said. Harry tapped on Ron to ask if he heard what Harry was hearing, but Ron seemed more asleep than awake and he heard nothing. Professor McGonagall, however, heard and told Harry and Ron to wait at the entrance to the Office after they got off the stairs. 

McGonagall opened the door and Harry saw Dumbledore and a long brown haired girl with her back facing the door for a second before Professor McGonagall closed the door.

McGonagall placed a spell on the door to prevent Harry and Ron from hearing before speaking.

"Why Hello Professor McGonagall. What brings you here?" Zoë turned around to face Minerva, one of the teachers that knew of her existence.

"I'm deeply sorry if I'm interrupting anything between you and your niece but Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley wish to speak to you."

Zoë looked up at her uncle, who had an expression that she could not read, one that she has never seen before. 

"Zoë dear. Please go to your room. And don't come out until I knock on your door. We will finish this conversation later." Dumbledore had said to his niece without looking at her. Zoë nodded once and went to her room. Dumbledore sat down and told Professor McGonagall to bring Harry and Ron over.

"Professor Dumbledore. Mr. Potter said that he had...well... a nightmare..." McGonagall started to say before Harry interrupting saying it wasn't a nightmare. Harry then started to explain things himself. Finally Dumbledore spoke. 

"Where were you positioned? Were you standing next to the victim? Behind him? Or were you the attacker?"

Harry's mouth opened slightly with shock. It was like he already knew what Harry had dreamt about. Harry said that he was the snake. Dumbledore nodded once and told the phoenix that a warning would be needed. The phoenix left in a flash of fire and Harry stayed there until a wizard come back to his portrait and told Dumbledore that he saw Arthur being transported to St. Mungo's. And with that Harry, Ron, and McGonagall left to inform the other Weasley children about what had happened to their father and to send them to Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

Meanwhile Zoë sat near the door. That Harry Boy had described everything that she thought was just a nightmare. He stated his scar hurt, just like hers when she woke up screaming.

It was like they were the same.

++++++++++++++++++++

Hogwarts Castle. November 10th, 1995

Harry had just gotten back from Grimmauld Place. He would have given anything to have stayed and not have to have those private sessions with Snape on Occlumency. He was so busy over there and worrying about Arthur Weasley that the Zoë girl had completely slipped his mind. But when he got back and saw Hermione and Evanora together working on some homework he started to remember her again. 

He immediately went to work on an investigation. Harry asked Dobby the elf if there was an elf named Zoë in the kitchens to see if Evanora's story was true and he told you that there was so such elf by the name of Zoë. Harry then tried to find her on the Marauders Map but whatever kind of spell was placed on her prevented her from appearing on the map. Frustrated he even considered asking Dumbledore about her but thought it was a bad idea. 

Whatever the reason was he had no way of finding out the existence of that girl named Zoë with the scar. He waited, however, for Hermione to crack. She almost never kept secrets from her best friend Harry but this time it seemed like she was actually never going to tell him.

"Potter. Are you ready for your first lesson of Occlumency." Harry heard Snape ask. He responded with Yes Sir and followed him to his classroom. 

Harry had never noticed it before, but on Snape's desk was a puppet that looked just like Snape. Snape followed Harry's stare to the puppet Zoë made him. Harry saw Snape's expression soften, his eyes showing a sense of love and...sadness. Snape turned back around and started the lesson with Harry.

::::::::::

Zoë was sitting on the floor of her bedroom with Evanora in front of her quizzing her on some ingredients in potions, which she thought would have been an interesting topic for a muggle.

"Zoë. What are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?"

"The three most crucial ingredients are Lethe River Water, Mistletoe Berries, and Valerian Sprigs." Zoë smiled to herself for remembering and Evanora laughed at Zoë's beaming face.

"I mean no harm but I wish you were a witch. It would be nice to see you roam through the halls in the Hogwarts uniform and a wand. I wonder which house you would be in? From how smart you are you would fit right in Ravenclaw." Zoë smiled while shaking her head.

"I don't think I was allowed to do this but I put on the Sorting Hat a few months ago and it said that if I were a witch I would be in Hufflepuff." Evanora laughed and nodded.

"Typical Zoë to be in Hufflepuff. Of course."

++++++++++++++++++++

Hogwarts Castle. December 1st, 1995

Nothing happened November. Harry still didn't know who this Zoë girl was and with the private lessons with Snape of Occlumency he didn't even have time to think about her all that much. But for some reason he couldn't seem to get her out of his mind lately. The times that he did have time to think his mind was filled of Zoë. All he thought about was her dark brown hair that minds a bit before Professor McGonagall had closed the door that night.

Today was supposed to be another lesson of Occlumency with Professor Snape and he was not excited for it. What he did look forward to was another DA meeting the day after, where he was planning to take with Cho Chang.

"Potter. I will try to get into your mind. Block me out." And without a warning (like always) Snape entered Harry's mind. Harry could barely block him out and had to try his best to not cast a spell out of self defense.

Snape went through Harry's mind. The usual was there. Lily and James (which would always pain Snape to see), The Dark Lord, and Sirius. But this time something was different. He saw Harry ask Dobby about someone named Zoë. He saw Harry try to make Hermione tell him who she was. He saw Harry think about Zoë back, the only thing he saw of her. Snape, from pure surprise, escape Harry's thoughts.

"How do you know her?" Harry felt a bit weak after that, and hadn't heard what Professor Snape had said.

"Excuse me sir?"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?" Rage spit out on every word that Snape said. Harry looked up to see  Snape as red as ever, eyes full of anger towards the boy. Harry told him that he had no idea what he was talking about. With that statement Snape rose to his full height, letting himself cool down a bit.

"Leave my office Potter."

::::::::::

"How come you never told be Harry has the same scar as me?" Zoë confronted her uncle about what she heard that November 1st. Her Uncle Albus had left her by herself for a month to do some business that he wouldn't tell her.

And she had reached her limit.

"Why do you never tell me things? I deserve to know things concerning me uncle." Dumbledore only looked back at her as his niece paced back and forth in frustration.

"Father would have told me everything."

"This is for your own protection Zoë. You aren't ready yet for the things that are about you...I wasn't even ready..." Zoë rolled her eyes and huffed in anger. She ran to her room, grabbed the Invisibility Cloak, and shoved it in her bag. She went back out to see her Uncle Albus now standing next to Severus. 

"Severus. Thank God you're here. Would you please tell what has been going on? I'm lost and I deserve to know." Snape had to resist with every bone in his body to not tell her. He cared so much for her however that telling her would be worse for her and her safety would be in danger.

"I..I'm sorry Zoë. I can't tell you." Zoë looked at Severus in a way that even she didn't know she could do before.

"Are you kidding me?? I should know about these things. That Harry Potter boy knows more than I do and we have the same scar. And even if he didn't I still deserve to know what concerns me. I hear you two say my name, discussing about me before Uncle Albus puts a spell on my door. Why? WHY CAN'T I KNOW?" Both Dumbledore and Severus flinched at her sudden outburst, but they still kept their mouths shut. It was best for her. Zoë shook her head in disbelief.

"You know what? If you won't tell me I'll find someone else who will." And with that she ran past the two men who were screaming her name and she left the office. She took out the Cloak and she ran through the halls all the way to the Room of Requirements.

Tears flowed down her cheeks. Zoë felt betrayed and hurt. This information they were hiding was about her. And if it was about her and Lord Voldemort, then it hurt her more because she felt that they weren't just betraying her, but her father as well. And it's like they didn't even care.

She reached the Room of Requirements and went inside. What stared back was the interior of the cabin she longed for. The cabin of her father and her home back in Godric's Hollow. Zoë dragged her feet all the way to her father's chair. She sat down and buried her face on her hands, crying. 

She didn't care if she was caught in there. She didn't care if she was exposed and sent away. 

All she wanted was her father back.

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter. I really enjoyed writing it. Sorry in advance for any spelling mistake. Thank you for reading BYE!

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

410 0 36
Lauren Evergreen was considered pureblood royalty. The Evergreen's boasted a fortune and everyone thought they knew them. They were considered one o...
54.3K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...
4K 218 20
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...
636K 15.6K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...