Heart's Content • Inazuma Ele...

By seijohrei

[Oneshots] One story of each IE characters in one page. Sometimes two. Or three. More

warning and request [close]
Petals [Fubuki Atsuya/Shirou]
That way [Nosaka Yuuma]
Teach [Fubuki Atsuya]
away from you [Ibuki Munemasa]
return to you [Ibuki Munemasa]
Confession [Nosaka Yuuma]
Brilliant idea [Kira Hiroto]
Cherish [ Kazemaru Ichirouta ]
Coat [ Fubuki Shirou ]
Déjà vu [Haizaki Ryouhei]
Care [ Shindou / Kirino ]
Got it? [ Nagumo Haruya ]
Violence [ Ares! Kira Hiroto ]
One more day [ Endo Mamoru ]
Hate into love [ Ichihoshi Hikaru ]
Scenario [ Nosaka Yuuma ]
Smile [ Nishikage Seiya ]

Tired [Mark Kruger]

3.3K 68 7
By seijohrei

• Jealous! Mark Kruger x Guilty! Reader •

•[Angst, Fluff]•

"Can you help me?Pretty please?" You mustered all your courage to uttered the words, especially when you are now using a pleading tone.

Sighing in defeat and walked back inside the kitcjen of the house, sulking a little when you received a no response or even a glance from the male, who only keep his stoic face remained on his.

His eyes were still gluing on the screen of a device called phone. Scrolling down through god knows app with his thumb and not paying even a single bit attention on you!

You groaned, head throwing behind as you lean against a wall. His action obviously made you irked but who are you to be mad at him when it was clearly your fault.

You see, you were supposed to go on a date with the certain brown haired male and wanting this to be a perfect one, he has been planning this for a week before the date.

May I add without even sleeping except a day before the date.

The day finally arrived and he couldn't stop his excitement that he couldn't even realise that he has been humming in happy tone for a whole day.

That's it until he received a call from you to cancel the date after apologizing few rimes because of reason and he had to use all his might to not yo outburst in anger. He would stay calm if he hasn't hear the reason from your lips.

What reason you may asked? Actually, earlier, you agreed to go to the school library to studying together with Ichinose, totally forgot about the date until he reminded you about it. A feeling of guilty engulfed you.

Boyfriend or Childhood friend?

Much to his dismay when you cancelled the date with him than him. Since the event, he has been avoiding you for a whole days.

You sighed deeply, slowly closing your eyes. You wouldn't do some act such as puppy dog eyes like some other cliché fanfic to gain his attention. It would make you look like some sort of attention seeker and you hate it.

Looking up from where you are standing, you then tip-toeing your feet to open and  look at the inside of cabinet that is slightly higher than your view. Glancing around it, a frown make its way to your physiognomy when you found no sight or glimpse of flour.

You quirked a brow at this.

"I thoughts that I already bought some yesterday..."The [color] haired female muttered to herself, a perplexed look clearly was seen across her soft feature. Making her way towards the doorway, she then poked her head out to take a peek of him. Secretly hoping that he wouldn't notice you.

He is way too much focusing to his phone to even notice me, you thought silently who then biting your lower lip because of the nervousness.

Will he still ignore me if I start the conversation with him first?

Mentally debating in your head whether you want to ask him or not. The tension in the air that you practically could feel it's existence worsen.

You hate it. Not only that, you are tired with arguing, tired of getting angry to yourself and especially tired of being alone, crying your heart out because of guilty.

You just wanted to be free from this tiredness.

Swallowing the lump in your throat along with your energy and spirit to bake some cake as a sign of apology.

Maybe he need some time alone..?

Silently climbing upstairs, you then start packing your thing inside a small suitcase. As you done, your gaze then fell on your purse as you pulled out a ticket.

"This is the best choice..for both of us." You smiled bitterly. Who would ever thought a small misunderstanding and arguing who resulted into this. You suddenly feeling pity to yourself.

Why are you so weak, [Y/N]? If you stay strong longer, maybe you could stay with Mark again.

You doubted your future self would say that. Closing the suitcase, putting away the ticket in your brown coat before slowly walking out from the room and re-close the door.

-Meanwhile-

He heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs and after a moment to make sure you are out from his sight, he dropped his hand that was still holding the device next to him on the couch.

Groaning lowly to himself as he shut his eyes tightly along with his device.

Since when did he become childish like this? The answer of his own question is unknown to him. He stayed like that for good few minutes until he hear the sound of footsteps once again.

He only remained his position when the sound if footsteps stopped in front of him before it continue and disappeared behind the sound of door shut.

He slowly opened his eyes to only feel.. the emptiness. Something is not right. He could tell that. His gaze quickly landed on a white sheet that he pretty sure it wasn't there earlier.

Lifting his hand to take it, he then read the paper and storming out from the house right after he done reading it and grabbing his own jacket harshly.

---

Dear Mark,

I'm sorry for leaving you but I guess you would be happy when someone pathetic like me left you, eh?

---

Right when he is outside, he silently cursed at the snowstorm along with his luck.

It's Disember, what did he expect?

---

But first of all, I want to say sorry for choosing Ichinose instead of you but I couldn't help it when the finals are getting near and I don't want to disappoint my family along with you and Ichinose who has been tutoring me for a while now.

But..were you disappointed on me?

---

"Damn it, [Y/N]! Where are you?!" He said through his gritting teeth to choke back the tears that already stung his eyes.

He didn't mean to acting cold, harsh and distance towards you. He wants to wrap his arms around your smaller figure and wouldn't let you go no matter what and showered you with kisses but it looks like his own ego and pride got the best of him.

Much to his dismay when it all started with a negative emotion called envy.

The thought of losing you to someone else like Ichinose already makes his heart ache in pain that hurt as hell. He clutches his own chest where his heart located.

---
Sorry for failing your plan but I can't give you the happiness like you did to me. I'm just an ordinary girl while you have a swarm of girls that would be dying to touch you or even date with you.

Just snap your finger and poof!

I get it if we are through and I wouldn't be angry with you.

My mistake and only me can fix this.

Sorry for taking this kind of choice.

Clearly this showed how pathetic I am.

---

You could choose anyone in this planet to be your boyfriend but at the ended, you choose him. He couldn't be happier but he hate the fact that some other guys have a huge crush on you. He could tell it when he saw the plethora of love letters inside your locker when you would opened it to get your books.

He frowned but you would brushed it off and throwing those letters away inside the dustbin before giving him a reassuring grin that could make his heart fluttered each time you did that.

"I would choose you no matter what, Mark!"

---

Because you are the light in my monochrome life. Sound cliché? I think so but it's the truth.

You are the love of my life.

The one and only,

Mark Kruger.

---

He ran aimlessly around the city, trying to find you while panting that he could see his breath dancing in the air in a mist form before disappeared.

Sometimes he would say 'sorry' when he would bumped against someone in the crowd.

Tears already flooding his sight that eventually spilled to his red cheeks because of the cold temperature.

He slowly start slowing down and start sobbing silently to himself, missing the warmth of yours when you would calm him down with a soothing sound of your humming when he feel miserably. You are now gone and it's all his fault.

Of course he would blame everything on him. He would trade anything and wished you would return.

---

Farewell, my love.

---

But it looks like Santa have a better present for him and answered his wish.

He looked next to him and saw you looking at him through the large window, hand that was holding the spoon that made its way to her mouth along with the soup of ramen lowered.

She blinked at the awkwardness that suddenly appeared and dropped the spoon in the table.

His eyes went wide just like yours. When he saw you was about to grab your suitcase, he immediately went inside to grab your hand that he had to dragged you outside.

Both of you ended up in a park with a colourful light shimmering beautifully through the area that caused it to looks like in the scene of romance movie where the main characters would confess to each other.

But this situation is utterly different from it.

You harshly pulled your hand away from his grip and glared at the male but it looks like he only give you a same stoic look on his face that made you annoyed.

"What do you think you are doing?" You hissed.

"Taking back what is mine. " He answered, narrowing his eyes that he had looked down at you with the difference of the height, "Is that a problem?"

"Yes but forget it! Why would you even care at the first place?"You scoffed, crossing your arms to look like you are scolding him but each time the words slipped past your lips, your head would hung lower and lower.

"All you have done this past week is ignoring me, acting that as if I didn't exist. I would tolerate with that since it was my fault at the first place but how come you can spending your time with your classmates that including girls casually. Some would look at you in a certain way but you are so oblivious to notice it."

Tears start flowing freely that you didn't even bother to wipe it away, "I'm only a normal human that also have heart, Mark and it belonged to you. I'm only a hopeless girl that is in love and it pained me to see it."

You felt a soft and warm palm was placed on your cheek and a thumb that wiped away the tears stains on your cheeks but it was useless when you start crying again.

He start leaning closer and captured your lips with his which startling you at his sudden action but then slowly melt in the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck.

The sound of fireworks that exploded in the background managed to make this situation exactly like in a drama.

Both of you pulled away for air before smiling softly to each other as he placed his forehead against yours.

"I'm sorry for making you to feels like that."

"I'm sorry for making you jealous."

"Let's restart again?" He grinned and you couldn't help but smiled at him.

"I'd love too."

Whispering the words softly before kissing you again but tenderly.

"Happy new year, dear."

"And Happy our third anniversary."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 69 16
haikyuu X reader (scenarios/oneshots) requests open! info on the first chapter -
19.3K 433 19
This is a collection of oneshots for characters that don't have enough to be their own book! All my recents will go here basically! update: most hav...
327K 5K 88
title explains it all :)
927 41 14
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍-𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐮...