The Babysitter - knj

By IcarusSpirit

Kim Namjoon saw Y/N as the nice babysitter and Y/N saw him as her boss who's got the money to make her disapp... More

(00) Our Child
(01) Babysitting
(02) Kim Namjoon
(03) Kim Chanyeol
(04)Day 1: Cookies
(05) Day 8: New Mama
(06) She's hot
(07) Oppa
(08) Jungkook Comes to Visit
(09) Stubborn
(10) Fever
(11) Calming
(12) Promise
(13) A Day Outside
(14) Simple Sunday
(15) Planning
(17) Chemistry
(18) Meeting The Guys
(19) Half a Bottle
(20) Questions
(21) Some Answers
(22) Story Time
(23) House Hunting
(24) Parent Trouble
(25) Messy
[26] Four AM
(27) "It's Us"
(28) L
(29) The talk
(30) Papa and You
(31) Message
(32) Tell
(33) Lies
(34) Truth
(35) Studio
(36) Bad
(37) Nice
(38) Camera
(39) Overthink
(40) Warm
(41) Decision
(42) Tomorrow
(43) Bath
(44) Permanent
(45) Morning
(46) Mr. CEO
(47) Park
(48) Stupid
(49) Preparing
(50) The L Word
(51) Alone
(52) Excited?
(53) Everyone Loves You
(54) Anniversary

(16) It's a Mess

9.7K 391 31
By IcarusSpirit

Your POV

"Chanyeol! Uncle Kook is here!!!" You called for Chanyeol who was concentrated on a brand new painting. "So... where are you taking him?" Your hair was a slight mess and you were wearing your last set of pajamas which consisted of a pair of shorts and a cropped shirt.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and smiled when Chanyeol came running over to him. "Uncle Kookie!!!" He exclaimed and crawled up on his uncle. "Chanyeol was drawing!"

Jungkook nodded and gasped in surprise. "Painting?!" He turned to look at you as if asking for an explanation.

You nervously giggled and showed him to the playroom which you had taken the liberty of remodeling. It was well organized and had enough space for him to make another mess. On the table, Chanyeol's painting was neat and only fell off the paper every now and then. "Do you think Hyung would approve of this?"

"It's just paint. It's Crayola brand so it's easier to clean too." You proudly explained, already prepared for that kind of question. "Plus, He's a very dedicated artist. Hang on... let me see..." you spun around to look for Chanyeol's newest paintings. "Look."

"What am I looking at exactly?" He tilted his head trying to understand the kid's painting.

You sighed and looked down at the floor. "It's me." The only thing recognizable in the picture was the face shape and the classic pigtails you would wear to sleep. Jungkook burst out laughing and you smiled at the painting. "He's dedicated. Maybe he's the next Picasso!"
Jungkook looked through the paintings and put them to the side. "Doubtful but I'll cheer for him! Chanyeol, fighting!" He looked at Chanyeol who looked at you for a second then back at Jungkook.

"Uncle, fighting!" He put two fists in the air and Jungkook giggled, giving him a high five.

The alarm to the oven went off and you jumped up in surprise. "Jungkook, the- the-"

"Ice cream! We're going to eat ice cream! Come on Chanyeol!" He seemed to have noticed and ran to the entrance. You quickly looked around and grabbed a bucket hat and face mask that Chanyeol could wear and in the house of a celebrity, those are everywhere.

Jungkook seemed to have forgotten as well, keeping his hood down just as he was about to open the door. "Waitwaitwait-" you called out and ran to the two of them. "Here." You carefully put the face mask on him and the bucket hat while Jungkook held him up. "Umm... Jeon Jungkook, do you plan on going out like that? No mask, no anything?"

Jungkook gasped and pulled his hood down, reaching for something in his pocket and pulling out a pair of glasses. "Now?" You nodded and opened the door for him.

"Be careful out there..." you warned Chanyeol and bowed, saying your goodbyes to Jungkook. "Bye bye~" the door was closed a second after they reached the car and you sighed in relief. Now, it was time to set up the place.

Stretching around, you fixed your hair and rushed to the oven. The cake was luckily not burned and seemed to be just about ready to be taken out. You happily pulled out all the sugary decorations you had bought and set it up on the table.

You knew for the frosting to be applicable, you had to let the cake cool down. So what are you going to do in the meantime?

A shower seems like the smartest idea. Namjoon said he would come minutes after Jungkook left so you were sure you had time.

You grabbed a set of clothes, walked to the bathroom, but of course the moment you were fully undressed and under the water, the doorbell rang. You hadn't even had the chance to rinse off all the soap you had on you. The doorbell rang again. You'd never showered this fast before.

Your hair had accidentally gotten wet while you were rushing to add soap to some areas and remove it from others. The doorbell rang again.

Namjoon had given you the keys so you had no clue as to who it was. "Screw it." You rinsed all the soap off and reached for your towel, wrapping it around you and rushing to the door. One hand making sure you wouldn't bump into anything and another one to holding the towel up. You slipped a few times but finally reached the door.

Looking through the peek hole, you sighed in relief knowing it was just Namjoon. The door swung open and he stared at you in shock. "Y/N?"

"Come on in." You tried to catch your breath. The moment his voice echoed through the room you realized that it was only Namjoon looking right at you. In a towel with nothing else. "Sorry, I was talking a shower before going to pick up something at my parents' place." You put one hand on your hip and the other one still held the towel up.

The man in front of you stood quietly and just stared at you. "Yeah... I see..." he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and you just looked down at your wet feet. "Sorry. I'll just put some stuff in the fridge, you can get dressed-"

"Right!.... sorry," you spoke and spun around in your heel to head back to the bathroom. On the way back, you realized the mess you had caused and how much water had been spilled all over the floor.

In the bathroom, you had spilled soap all over the place and mixed with water so the tile floor was a little too slippery.

Please don't make me fall. Please don't make me fall.

You tried to reach for your clothes which had been set up a little too high up just out of habit. On the tip of your toes, you held the towel carefully but somehow managed to slip nevertheless.

Your body fell back and you almost knocked down the shelf where your clothes were. Your head hit the hard floor and your body followed. "Ouch...! How the fffffff.....!" You yelled and stood up.

There was a knock at the door. "Y/N, are you ok?" Namjoon called from the other side of the phone.

You groaned and slowly stood up, your towel slipping down and your back hurting really badly. "I'm-"

The door was opened wide by a concerned Namjoon who tried looking up at the ceiling but of course he decided to glance down, trying to see your face but seeing much more.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" His eyes wandered down for a second and you slowly covered yourself with the towel. You covered your body and slowly stood up. Standing up, you flinched when you put your weight on your left foot.

Namjoon panicked and you lifted your hand to warn him to stay where he was. "Are you sure you're ok?"

You gave him a thumbs up, looking away embarrassed with a dark flush covering your cheeks. "Yeah, I think it'll bruise but it'll be fine." You looked down at your foot. "I'll get dressed, I won't fall this time. Ok?"

He looked away and closed the door not saying anything. You wanted to die at that very moment. Why were you this unlucky???

Getting dressed, you dried the floor with the mop you had kept there for the mess Chanyeol has made. You opened the door and followed the path you had taken to open the door to mop all the water that was left behind.

"Oh Y/N! Is this marble cake?" Namjoon was looking around the kitchen. "He was carefully looking around and you looked up, the floor now somewhat dry.

You shook your head and walked towards him, carefully cutting the top of the cake and exposing the inside. "Half and half. It's a three-layer cake but the other two layers will take twenty more minutes." He listened and nodded as if he understood everything you were saying. "The decorations are up to you. I just bought what I had in mind." The chocolate side would be covered with vanilla and the vanilla side covered with chocolate frosting.

"Oh no... I'll probably mess it up." He stepped back and you rolled your eyes with a grin on your face.

You then remembered the other element of dessert. "Cupcakes. You can help me with those, right?"

...

"We can fix them right?"

"Oppa. The cupcakes. How did they end up looking like this?" You weren't an expert at baling but you were sure cupcakes weren't that hard to make. "What are we going to do?" You stared at the tray of cupcakes and sighed in disappointment, small laughter slipping past Namjoon's lips. "Namjoon! Don't laugh!" You nagged and put the cupcakes down sadly.

"We can fix it. We can fix it." He said, moving the spatula to the side, accidentally touching your face and leaving frosting all over it. You gasped in surprise and looked at him with a surprised expression. "Oh- I'm sorry, I-"

You grabbed your spatula and put it on his cheek. "Sorry, that was an accident... oh my..." you pretended to be sorry but then Namjoon put frosting on top of your nose. "Hey!"

You threw some frosting at him and it turned into a war of frosting until the oven alarm thing went off. Both of you had frosting all over your face while sitting on the floor and you looked at Namjoon from head to toe causing you to explode into laughter. "You have to take a look at yourself..." you giggled and Namjoon rolled his eyes about to stand up. He tried to wipe the frosting on his eyes and spread it all over the place.

"The cupcakes don't look that bad do they?" He tried looking up but the frosting clouded his eyes.

You leaned forward, seeing him struggle with the frosting and deciding to wipe it off yourself. "You look like our cupcakes right now honestly..." you held his face in place, kneeling between his legs and leaning forward while your thumbs rubbed his eyelids gently. "Hang on..." you carefully took off the frosting and wiped it off your jeans. "Better?"

He opened his eyes and blinked multiple times. "Thanks..." his face was a little too close to yours and you found yourself just staring at his eyes. He looked at you and didn't utter a word. Your hands didn't leave his face and your body was rubbing up against his.

He seemed to be leaning forward and closing his eyes and you somehow found yourself doing the same thing.

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeep.

The oven went off and you stopped yourself, your hands sliding down to his surprisingly sturdy chest. He turned to look away and both of you were a blushing mess. Your faces were almost as pink as the frosting you had on your faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 736 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...
273K 14.3K 56
For the past six years Choi Y/n and Kim Namjoon have been the best of friends. They've been through many ups and downs through the years and helped e...
72.2K 2.8K 23
Kim Taehyung is looking for a job to do since he got fired on his last job. Until he got a phone call from the Jeon family that they need a babysitte...
79.5K 3.2K 25
Pacifiers and papers, things Jin never knew would occupy his mind at once. A college student in his last year of pediatric nursing, Kim Seokjin is ha...