Nerd to "IT" Girl: A Mindless...

By MindMyMindless

Chanel Perez was an all star nerd ever since her mother died and all the way up to the 8th grade. She then de... More

Nerd to "IT" Girl: A Mindless Behavior Love Story Intro
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: The Feelings
Chapter 3: Boring Day of Summer, Just Got Better!
Chapter 4: Cause We Like To Party!
Chapter 5: 2nd to the last day of Summer!
Chapter 6: Last Day :(
Chapter 7: All For You
Chapter 8: All for you (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Snapbacks& Tattoos!
Chapter 10: Self Improvement
Chapter 11: Haunted School
Chapter 12: Imma G!
Chapter 13: The Big Project
Chapter 14: Things Just Got A Lil Bit more...Bitchy
Chapter 15: The Breaking Point
Chapter 16: Hurt
Chapter 18: That was Close!
Chapter 19: Rumor me, Rumor You
Chapter 20: Rumor Me, Rumor You Part 2
Chapter 21: Karma
Chapter 22: It Gets Worse
Chapter 23: Who Did It?
Chapter 24: Its Not Who you Think It Is
Chapter 25: Found
Chapter 26: PAAHS Winter 2012 Dance Recital
Chapter 27: Regret
Chapter 28: The Cats Out the Bag
Chapter 29: I Feel Free

Chapter 17: Enemies

27.3K 567 90
By MindMyMindless

2 Days later..

Yesterday I didnt go to school. I didnt want to deal with anybody or asking me questions like "Why didnt go to school?" "why are you and Scar not friends anymore?" and "What happend?". Ugh. And besides, I wouldnt be able to focus. But today I had to drag myself to school. I can't let that stop me from living my life.

I tossed myself into the shower got ready for the day. I put on a black pencil skirt with a light pink crop top and my sparkly toms. I kept my hair naturally wavy and down. Chase drove Jacob and I to school. When I arrived Megan and Kayla ran up to me.

Megan&Kayla: Chanel! Chanel!

me: Oh my gosh, hi. *gave them each a hug*

Megan: Girl! Are you ok?

me: Yeah I'm good

Kayla: I'm glad your ok

me: *smiles*

Megan: But guess what!

me: What?

Kayla: Scarlett is hanging out with Brooklyn!

me: *gasp* Whaaat! No!

Megan: Yes!!! Yesterday they were hanging out and giving us stares and laughing at us.

me: Wooow! She's such a bitch! Fake as hell!

Kayla: Got that right! Tryna call me out like that? Ha! You tried it!

DIIIIIIINNNGG!

The bell signaled us to go to 1st period. My real friends and I walked to Ms.Samuel's class. People noticed we werent with Scarlett and started talking about it in our faces. Some wanna be's went up to me and asked.

wannabe1: Hi Chanel!

wannabe2: Why arent you with Scarlett?

I gave them the stink face and walked away. I know it wasn't really the nicest thing to do, but they're annoying as fuck! I sat in my seat in Ms.Samuels class...right next to Scarlett. Uggh! I rolled my eyes and called her a bitch under my breath. I guess she noticed because she said-

Scar: I'm sorry is there something wrong with your eyes? *turns and looks at Chanel*

I know I really shouldn't do this but-

me: No but once I knock the shit outta you theres gonna be something wrong with yours!

I yelled it loud enough for everyone to hear me and it grabbed peoples attention. Once again, my face turned a little red and my eyes a little blue.

Scar: Don't mess with me Chanel!

I slammed my hands on the desk and stood up all in anger. I sqinted my eyes and got in her face and aggressively said

me: No. you should'nt mess with me.

Everyone was surrounding us ready to see a fight but Ms.Samuel's arrived just in time.

Ms.Samuels: Morning class. Today we will be working on Shakespear. Please get out your notebooks so you can take notes.

I survived the 1st 3 periods of the day and it was finally lunch! My friends and I sat with Jacob and the guys. It was cool cause it was like we had our own little group. Finally I was with people that wouldnt bring me down and just love me for me. 

 It was true. Scar did start hanging out with Brooklyn and her friends. They just sat their obnoxiously laughing extra loud for peoples attention, but really it was annoying as hell. Then I overheard them say "yeah lets go do it"

We were chilling at our table talking about Thanksgiving when I felt a nudge in my back and giggles. I immediately turned around saw Scar and she said "oops!" and shrugged her shoulders. I felt Jacob fill with anger and hatred against Scar. I stood up strong and put my face close to Scar's. Kayla and Megan got up because they felt like something was about to pop off.

me: Dont fuckin' touch me. I dont play that.

Scar: Get out of my face! *pushes Chanel in her stomach*

In the corner of my eye I saw the guy's eyes pop out of their head. When someone lay's their hands on me, expect to get hit back...10 times harder! There had to have been something come over me. Rage over took my body. I didn't have a care in the world, but to lay my hands on her. Before I could do anything, Megan and Kayla grabbed each of my arms so I couldn't slap her. Scar scooted back, scared little bitch. I charged at her with all the force I could give, but couldn't budge. Rapidly, the lunch area's attention came to me and Scar. Some people moved in to see this go down while others took out their phones to record. It was like whenever something big happens to me, Scarlett, Megan, or Kayla, it was the biggest deal. Popularity's a bitch, huh?

me: Let me go!

Megan: No, I cant!

Kayla: Trust me she needs a beat down, alright, but you cant suspended for fighting!

Scar and Brooklyn just stood 3 feet away from me cool as a cucumber, just laughing at me. That only made me work harder to get over there and give her a good ol' beat down. In the mist of this happening, principal Burns came right in the middle of this.

Ms.Burns: What is going on over here!?!

Kayla and Megan release my arms.

me: Uhh-

Kayla: Nothing.

Megan: yeah *nervous giggle* ..nothing.

Ms.Burns: *suspicious face* OK...

Everyone cleared out and went back to their normal places. I looked down, calming down from the anger.

Megan: You ok?

me: Keep. Her. Away. From. Me.

Roc: Chanel?

me: yeah

Roc: Come on, get your things. You needa cool down.

I go back to our table, get my backpack, and go with Roc.

Roc: I heard everything that happend.

me: Yeah...

Roc: Its ok, you have me, Jacob, Prod, Megan, and Kayla. *grabs Chanel's hand*

me: Its just that, I thought I actually had a best friend...feels like I never really had one.

Roc: No no no no! Don't feel like that, Chanel...please don't. She's just one person.

me: *tears up* But I believed her. I truly believed that we were best friends. *tears fall* I am soo stupid! *stops walking*

Roc: *hugs tightly* Chanel...we all get friends like that. Its the circle of...high school.

me: *releases and sighs* I just don't want to be hurt.

Roc: Your not, you have me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was lost in dance. The day I am gone, Ms.Chantel has to choreograph 5 8 counts. I got through it though. After dance, I went to talk to Ms.Chantel about Scarlett and I and about how things aren't working out.

Ms.Chantel: So you guys arent friends anymore?

me: Yes and I feel like we could do better if we weren't together.

Ms.Chantel: .....

me: Please?

Ms.Chantel: *sigh* I guess so

me: yay!

Ms.Chantel: But only because it was about your mom and what she did to you and Kayla was wrong

me: Thank you soo much

Ms.Chantel: Yeah, yeah. Now get out of here lil girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Not alot going on in this chapter but it'll pick up :)

**ANNOUNCEMENT!!** Guy I have noticed that lately my stories have gotten pretty popluar which makes other people want to steal my storyline's, my stories, or my story but with a twist, for thier own popularity. So, with that being said, Imma need some MindMyMindless Spies. All imma need for you guys to do is to go around wattpad making sure no one stole my storyline's, stories, or my story but with a twist. PLEASE it is a big deal to me! I need as many people as possible to make sure that nobody is being a thief. If you guys do find someone that is stealing my stories, storyline, or my story with a twist, please tell me IMMEDIATELY! But thanks for everything guys! Love yu! #StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 11.4K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
23.1K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...
44K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...