Lost in the Jungle (A Ross Ly...

By TShenR5

Kate was always the smart and respectful girl. Ross was the fun and annoy guy. When the two opposites join an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

4.3K 42 48
By TShenR5

"Alex!" I yelled.

"ALEXANDRA LYNCH!" Ross yelled.

I fell to the ground and buried my face in my hands, my whole body trembling. "Alex....NOO...." I whispered.

A faint whimper came from my right. I jumped up and ran toward the noise. "ALEX!" I shouted, gasping for air.

Our little angel was lying on the ground, her hair matted with blood, and her face caked with mud. Her wounds were gushing out blood, and I knew there was nothing I could do to help.

Alex cooed at me one last time before closing her little eyes. Ross rubbed my back, his breath shaky. "It's okay. She belongs in heaven where she can be happy."

I nodded and wiped my face with the back of my palm. Then I began to dig, with my bare hand. Just digging with all my might until I had a big hole. Inserting a tulip behind Alex's ear, I set her down into the hole and kissed her cheek. "Rest in peace baby."

The last thing I remember seeing before I blacked out was the trees above me shaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 113 18
What I fear most is losing everything. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her lips, her dreams, her wishes, and her hopes. What I fear even more is losi...
12.5K 804 25
In this not so modern tale, Everyone knows about the infamous Akatsuki and all the evil deeds they perform. While any normal person would whole heart...
28.4K 902 20
When Itachi joins the Akatsuki, he receives the shock of his life, a precocious pupil named Kana. Soon an unbreakable bond is forged between them and...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...