Chapter 15

"This obviously isn't going to work," Ross told me. He was sitting by the fire and tossing wood chunks into the roaring flames. "How can a plane see us if we're among like fifteen million trees? It'll be like finding a needle in a haystack."

"Just keep going," I say. Before Ross can reply I make a puppy face. "Please?"

Ross puts the wood chunks down. "Okay. But first, you'll have to pay the price!"

"Wait what?" I ask. Before my brain can process was was going on, Ross tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me.

I burst out in giggles. "Heeheehee stop it. Hahaha not there! HAHAHA!"

Ross stops tickling me to bend down and kiss my neck. "There, I feel much better."

Ross's hands are at both sides of my head, supporting his weight so he doesn't fall on me. Suddenly Ross smiles. "My muscles are feeling a little sore, I think I need to do a few push ups."

"What?"

Ross starts to do push ups. When he reaches the lowest point, he kisses me. "One." Ross continues to kiss me whenever he comes down, doing push ups all the way to a hundred. 

"There, a hundred kisses for my girl," he says, making me blush. 

"Oh come here you!" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down. This causes Ross to fall down on top of me, but I odn't care. I start kissing him.

Ross sucks on my upper lip while I brush my hands through his soft hair. "By the way, you're crushing me,"  I say.

Ross nods and rolls over, so that I'm on top of him. I break the kiss to gasp for air, only to be pulled down once again.

Rubbing my back, Ross pulls away from the kiss and smiles. "Your lips are swollen."

I lick my lips and find them to be puffed out. "Oh yours will be soon too." I start to bite his lips, occasionally running my tongue over it. After a few minutes, I pull away. "There, now your lips are swollen too."

Ross smacks his lips and laugh. "We probably look like two big-lipped clowns right now," he says, chuckling.

I laugh and point at a strand of saliva at the corner of Ross's mouth. "Ew, I can't believe I kissed you with that hanging there."

Ross wipes it off with the back of his hand. "But you did, and you liked it."

I smile and rest my head on his chest. "Yes. Yes I did."