๐“๐‡๐”๐† ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐ˆ

By KyDaWriter

More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New Cover
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast Part II
Chapter 17
Ayye
Chapter 18
News Report.๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 19
New Cover
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

3.5K 175 368
By KyDaWriter

B E N J A Y

"Not she threw the damn shoeeeeee." I laughed as Tokyo Toni threw her shoe at Blac Chyna.

I was currently in my room watching The Real Blac Chyna before i heard my room door fly open.

"Baby mommmma." Kentrell waltzed in as I rolled my eyes.

"Unt uh. You gone have to start calling me before you come over."

Niggas get a key and don't know how to act.

"Hush up." He slapped my ass, making me wince and kick him in the stomach.

"Fuckkk. My damn rib cage."

"Kentrell I'm serious you can't just be comin' in my house like that. What if I had a nigga over."

"Girrlll please. You deflee ain't got no nigga." He waved me off as I rolled my eyes.

Tuh.. little did he know.

"So you just think this ass came outta nowhere." I questioned, putting my ass in his face.

"Girl the fuck- smelling like bless when she shit ha' self." He pushed me down.

"Bitch I should've farted in yo damn face. And leave my damn daughter outta this."

"Mhhhm. So we ain't gone talk about how you used me for the sex, the otha day?" He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What can i say? Liquor make me horny.. next case."

"Nah hush. You pulled a whole fuckboy move on me." He ranted.

"You ain't even have to do me like det. You could just said can i have one sex please? And I woulda' been like sure slattt." He shrugged.

"Not one sex please. Bye." I pushed his head.

"DADDY." Bless ran through my room door, attacking Kentrell with kisses.

"Hey mammas. Dada miss you." He cooed pulling her onto his lap.

"You got everything?" He questioned, zipping her half ajar backup up.

She nodded, "Can we go see Taylin and Kayden pweaseeee?"

He nodded and focused his attention onto me. "Bye mamas."

"Don't call me that. But bye. And bye my lil' pooh pooh." I stood up before picking Bless up, attacking her with kisses.

"Wuv ya' too mommy." Kentrell grabbed her from me and they walked out the room.

"Lock the door!" I yelled.

"Aight jimmy nuetron!" I heard him yell. Before i could reply i heard the door slam.

I continued to watch the show before hearing my phone ding.

After picking it up from the night stand on the side of my bed I read the message, instantly smiling.

My ❤️: At the airport now be there in 30

Me: mmk papa 😋

A bitch hopped up so quick. I took a shower earlier but I wanted to be extra clean so I took another and put on the lil' black lingerie set I purchased from Victoria's Secret. On top of that I put on a black robe.

After doing all that I heard the doorbell ring. I made my way to the front door.

"Who is it?" I asked because i could barely see out the peep whole since it was dark.

"Keyanta." I heard making me smile. I opened the door and pulled him into a hug before feeling his hand grab my ass.

"Ooouuu, I missed you." I whined as he smiled, revealing his grills.

"Daddy missed yo' fine ass too." He smiled as he shut and locked the door.

I grabbed onto he wrist before pulling him upstairs.

When we got into my room i pushed him on the bed before climbing on top of his lap.

His lil' ass was groaning while I straddled his lap and lay a few kisses on his forehead.

"Fuck mama."He groaned as I felt him stiffen under me.

"Ooouu that feel funny." I giggled as I moved back and forth on his rock hard dick.

"Mama. Look- ion wanna fuck. Our vibe been coo' and ion wanna fuck up nun." He grabbed my waist making me frown.

I wanted my rib cage cracked sooo bad bro.

"Ace." I whined, calling him by his nickname.

"Yes baby?"

"May I have one sex please?" I asked with my lip poked out.

"AHA." He laughed. "Come feed Daddy."

K E N T R E L L

"Bless goddamn it wait." Kentrell sighed as she started running off.

Bless was running and giggling before Kd scooped her up.

"ELEPHANT TO THE RESCUE." She danced grabbing onto Kd's ears.

It was the time of the year when the fair would come. It would be opened for a whole week once a year.

Since everybody was free today all the guys and the kids decided to come.

"Lil' girl hush that's why you look like yo damn daddy." Kd replied mugging her.

"What Dada look like?" Bless questioned, confused.

"A potato sack." Kd replied as Bless shrugged.

"Oh ok unc.. and let me guess what you look like? A baby Kangaroo?"

"Kentrell get ha' fa i steal on ha' young ass." Kd rushed over to Kentrell as he grabbed her.

"What she do?" Kentrell giggled.

"Ova' hea' talm bout how fine I look. She so nice." Kd lied with a smile.

"Fuck no. Ohh lawddd. Bless we gone take you to the eye doctor. Otay?" Kentrell asked her as she nodded.

Ben, Ben Jr, Beenie, Boomer, Kayden, Taylin, and Kendall surrounded the other two men as they engaged in conversation.

"She fionnnne." Kendall commented on the Light skin girl that passed by.

"Say' ia' give ya' twenty if you get ha' number." Ben betted.

Kendall popped his imaginary collar before the group watched him walk over to the girl.

"Ma!" He whisper-yelled as he grabbed onto the girl shoulder—causing her to turn around with a toothy smile on her face.

"H-hi." She stuttered.

"Sup' ma' . You fine i'm fine. We both fine let's get together and make a fye ass couple."

"Really? And i thought yo ugly young ass was about to offer me some girl scout cookies." She scoffed.

"What-

"Nigga I'm not interested!" She bucked.

"Chloe come on!" Somebody yelled catching the girls attention.

"Witcho e.t lookin ass." She mugged before walking away, almost tripping.

The group of guys laughed at Kendell as he waved them off.

The group decided to split and meet back up in fifteen minutes so now Kentrell and Bless were spending quality time.

He wanted to spend time with his daughter since he was mostly playing games with Kayden and Taylin earlier.

"Daddddy, me want the big brown bear." Bless pointed to the big bear in the prize section.

"Otay baybeh. If i get this last damn ball in the cup you can get it." She nodded.

Before he threw the doll he said a quick prayer that he won so Bless wouldn't have a attitude with him.

He threw the ball and when it landed in the cup he started acting a whole damn fool.

"PERIOD NIGGA!" He cheesed as he did his lil' wop dance before Bless started doing it with him.

"Wop wop gang gang!" Bless yelled lifting her lil' legs making Kentrell smile.

When they finished the Arabian man handed Kentrell the bear before he handed it to Bless.

"Daddy can i give this to mommy?" He nodded his head yes.

"Before we go homey can we go drop it off to mommy?" She begged as Kentrell said yes.

The group met back up and decided to leave and meet at Kentrell house.

Kentrell drove as Bless, Kendall, and Kd sat in the car.

A few minutes later they pulled up to Benjay's apartment.

"Kd take ha' up dere my damn feet hurtin, feel like somebody pregnant ass momma at the moment." Youngboy ranted as Kd nodded.

After Youngboy handed Kd the Key the two headed inside the apartment.

Moans filled the whole house and Kd eyes widened.

"mmm- right there Ace-

Kd quickly covered Bless ears with her hands.

"Kd- i need to give mommy gift-

"Hush and sit down. Cover them damn ears." He said as seriousness filled his voice.

Bless did just that as Kd walked up stairs— moans getting louder.

"WHO THE FUCK-." Kd bust in the door as Benjay fell off of Ace's lips.

Ace grabbed his gun and held it up but he quickly lowered it when he seen the familiar face.

"Kd?" Ace and Benjay questioned— in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
265K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
34K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...
79.4K 2.9K 22
A NBA Youngboy & Samaria J. Story