Chapter 4

B E N J A Y

What sounded like a door being slammed woke me up and I noticed I was in my bed.

After Trell said that we got into a argument and I made him leave, he was gone have to leave anyway.

I got out the bed and went too the bathroom, did all my hygiene things, and threw on some sweats and a hoodie.

I grabbed my keys and phone and then slid on my slides and left my room.

I noticed Ben laying on the couch watching the  TV.
" Hey Benny" I said standing in front of the TV.

He sighed, " Can you move im watching the game"

" Nigga the tv is off" I scrunched my face up.

" What you want?" He asked rolling his eyes.

" Ben we can't not talk forever" I sighed and he shrugged and pulled out his phone.

I shook my head and walked to the front door.

" Where you going?" He asked making me stop dead in my tracks.

" To the store"

" Ight Benjay lemme find out you going to Mr. Potato house" He mugged and I laughed and left out the door.

I got into my car and pulled off.

A few minutes later I made it to my destination. I got out the car and locked it.

I walked into Walmart and went to the female isle.

I picked up the plan b pills and then I went too self checkout and bought them.

After that I left out the store and got in my car, then I pulled off.

Y O U N G B O Y

Last night Benjay told me too get out and she said she ain't wanna see me again, so that's that.

I mean you can't get mad at a nigga for being honest. I hope she do get pregnant and have a girl. I'm tired of having boys.

I sighed and zipped the last suitcase up. I had a show in Texas. Benjay was supposed to come but I didn't get too tell her because she got mad at me.