Chapter 13

Y O U N G B O Y

" Abusing drugs that I'm taking, I'm okay when I'm under you baby, I just wanna lay under you baby" I sang You The One as I walked accross the stage with everybody.

I heard loud commotion from the side of me and I looked over and noticed Montana and Joe arguing about something.

A few minutes later I finished performing my last song and everybody walked back stage but I walked over to Montana and Joe.

" Whats going on?" I ask looking at them both.

" Benjay and Star got to fighting, Joe was tryna stop it but the security came and stopped it." Montana said.

" And they asked Benjay and Star for they ID but Benjay didn't have hers so they escorted her out the concert" Joe finished.

" So where she at now?" I asked confused.

" That's what we tryna see now, but she might be back at the hotel" Montana said and I nodded, then we walked backstage where everyone else was.

Star and the rest of them got here yesterday, I didn't mean for nothing to happen. I just wanted to see my kids honestly.

B E N J A Y

" You The One that I want every night, that I want every night" Kentrell sang on stage with everybody else.

I felt the urge to pee so I walked to the little bathroom they had backstage and did my business.

After that I left out the bathroom, as I was walking I noticed Joe and Star just chilling so I went to say hey to Joe.

" Hey Joseph" He gave me a side hug.

" So, who told you to come interrupt our conversation?" Star irrelevant ass spoke.

" You listen here you need to go back to wherever zoo you came from" I smiled.

" I don't understand why you throwing shots, I'm just trying to be nice, I mean we are pregnant by the same dead nigga" She stood up.

" Bruh chill" Joe got in between us.

" Bitch don't be talking out the side of ya neck, I'll slide yo fat ass" I said.

" Girl, I'm not about to fight you I'm pregnant"

" Your stomach pregnant baby not your face or hands" I smiled before I swung on her.

I felt Joe push me back a bit, I was gonna go on bout my business but she was getting to big and bold now.

" You just mad! Just admit that your mad that Kentrell still want me" She sticked her infected ass tongue out.

" Correction sweets, he don't want you and I'm not mad" I said just before she swung on me but it didn't connect cause Joe pushed her.