Chapter 20

3 years later....

"Mommy, Kd won't clean dis shit up!" 2 year old, Bless, called out for her mother as she heard the front door slam.

"I know you better get down here and watch your mouth!" Benjay taunted as she placed the groceries on the counter.

"Bruh she know how to do everything but watch ha mouth." Kd shook his head coming the the stairs, of Benjay's apartment with Bless right behind him, punching his calfs.

"No you lie." Bless kept punching on him before he picked her up and placed her on the counter.

"Bless I know you better watch your mouth. Kd you supposed to tell her that." Benjay shook her head as she put up the groceries.

"I do. Lil' one mouth go crazy when she get around da' guys." He replied.

"Where Quae at?" Benjay asked cause he would normally be the loudest in the house when Kd brought him over.

"He ova' dea on the couch sleep finally. These lil' fucks be tiring my fine ass out."

"Boy if younnnnnnnnn." Bless dragged making Benjay laugh.

She was her mother's child.

Things have been going great for Benjay. After finding out she was pregnant she was having second thoughts about finishing school because she knew taking care of a baby and school would be hard.

But she finished out strong and got that diploma.

Her and Kentrell never got back together after finding out he had oral sex with Ella— Bens now ex girlfriend and the whole Jania scandal.

She also found out that Ella was pregnant and she didn't know whether the father was Ben or Youngboy's.

After finding that out Benjay was done she was focused on her baby and herself mainly.

Kentrell did try to get back with her once he found out that the baby was indeed Ben's. But Benjay wasn't having it.

After graduating Benjay became a Licensed practical Nurse. She got her an apartment because she needed her space away from Ben and her mom. She loved them but she needed her own space.

She was NO longer friends with Nique or Shay. They came to Benjay's baby shower bearing gifts and they also apologized but Benjay was over them and all their bullshit. They were never real friends to her.

Ella had her baby weeks after Benjay had Bless. She had a boy and they named him Ben of course. Ella and Ben were cordial they only talked when it concerned Ben Jr.

Ms. Benjica— sadly her baby didn't make it. Due to all the stress she was under she had a miscarriage. Everyone was their to comfort her.

The drama died down— for now.

Everything was peaches and cream lately but it wouldn't be like that for long.

"So a bad bitch", Kd paused when Benjay mugged him. " A REAL HOTGIRL BIRTHDAY IS TODAY AND YOU AINT EVEN HYPE SIS."

"It's just another day Kd." Benjay replied. She was blessed to see the age 19 but it was just another day.

"YOU POSE TO BE ON Y-YA HOTGIRL SH-" Bless quickly cut herself off seeing the deadly glare her mom was giving her.

"Lord this chile ain't got no home training chile." Kd shook his head before Benjay slapped him in the head.

"Look who she get it from. You, the guys, and I know Beenie the pit be barking up all types of shit."