Chapter 21

B E N J A Y

"Not she threw the damn shoeeeeee

"Not she threw the damn shoeeeeee." I laughed as Tokyo Toni threw her shoe at Blac Chyna.

I was currently in my room watching The Real Blac Chyna before i heard my room door fly open.

"Baby mommmma." Kentrell waltzed in as I rolled my eyes.

"Unt uh. You gone have to start calling me before you come over."

Niggas get a key and don't know how to act.

"Hush up." He slapped my ass, making me wince and kick him in the stomach.

"Fuckkk. My damn rib cage."

"Kentrell I'm serious you can't just be comin' in my house like that. What if I had a nigga over."

"Girrlll please. You deflee ain't got no nigga." He waved me off as I rolled my eyes.

Tuh.. little did he know.

"So you just think this ass came outta nowhere." I questioned, putting my ass in his face.

"Girl the fuck- smelling like bless when she shit ha' self." He pushed me down.

"Bitch I should've farted in yo damn face. And leave my damn daughter outta this."

"Mhhhm. So we ain't gone talk about how you used me for the sex, the otha day?" He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What can i say? Liquor make me horny.. next case."

"Nah hush. You pulled a whole fuckboy move on me." He ranted.

"You ain't even have to do me like det. You could just said can i have one sex please? And I woulda' been like sure slattt." He shrugged.

"Not one sex please. Bye." I pushed his head.

"DADDY." Bless ran through my room door, attacking Kentrell with kisses.

"Hey mammas. Dada miss you." He cooed pulling her onto his lap.

"You got everything?" He questioned, zipping her half ajar backup up.

She nodded, "Can we go see Taylin and Kayden pweaseeee?"

He nodded and focused his attention onto me. "Bye mamas."

"Don't call me that. But bye. And bye my lil' pooh pooh." I stood up before picking Bless up, attacking her with kisses.

"Wuv ya' too mommy." Kentrell grabbed her from me and they walked out the room.

"Lock the door!" I yelled.

"Aight jimmy nuetron!" I heard him yell. Before i could reply i heard the door slam.

I continued to watch the show before hearing my phone ding.