Chapter 17

B E N J A Y

" Jania?" Everyone looked suprised.

" Manee, can we just kill this bitch off I'm tired of her being in the book" Shay said.

" Well looka here" I chuckled and Kentrell grabbed my hand, but I snatched it away.

Everything just started adding up. My ' mom ' had to go out of town, she came back pregnant by this guy. He tried to touch me and he turning my ' mom ' against me. Now on this lovely day I found out his daughter the same bitch that almost got me locked up.

" You is one sneaky bitch, but I gotta admit you smart" I said.

" Watch your mouth Benjay" My ' mom ' told me, but I ignored her.

" What's going on why she here? Who that man?" Kd and Kentrell kept asking questions.

" Oh him, he the nigga that tried to touch on me, he got my momma pregnant, and his ' daughter ' almost got me and Kentrell locked up" I smirked.

" You a damn liar" Jania yelled.

" Girl who you talking to?!" Mya and Nya got crunk as hell.

" And who is y'all?" Jania asked.

" I'm the bitch that's gone chop ya neck off and hang it on my damn wall if you keep playing" Nya crazy ass said.

" Daddy tell them to leave me alone" Jania said.

" Girl calm yo hungry hippo looking ass down you know everything she said was true" Ben snapped.

" Son don't talk to my daughter like that" Daryl said getting all hype.

" Son? Watch who you talking to I'll sleep you" Ben said trying to get up but Ella held him down.

" I don't understand what your talking about Benjay" My ' mom ' said looking confused.

" Ask him the nigga you picked over your own child" I snapped.

" Daryl what is she talking about?" She asked.

" I don't kno-

" Nigga you do know just say it! While my Og was at work you was trying to touch on Benjay! Momma when you got home she was tryna tell you but he practically dragged you out the house! And that night he tried to touch on her again and you told us to get out, you took this nigga side" Ben shook his head.

" Fuck you ain't tell me this for" Kentrell snapped looking at me.

" Because I-I