the death eater and the boy w...

By iovedraco

Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter, but what if the story of Hogwarts was different? There are new rul... More

Chapter 1: Going Home
Chapter 2: Hogwarts
Chapter 3: The First Night & Morning
Chapter 4: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Chapter 5: Trapped
Chapter 6: The Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: What Was Never Seen Before
Chapter 8: A Starry Night
Chapter 9: Promises
Chapter 10: The Touch I Always Needed
Chapter 11: Love, What Is It Really?
Chapter 12: You And Me
Chapter 13: The Stormy Night
Chapter 14: Turning The Page
Chapter 15: The Night That Changed Everything
Chapter 16: Always and Forever
Chapter 17: Apologies
Chapter 18: The Letter
Chapter 19: A Casual Day
Chapter 20: Christmas Eve
Chapter 21: Christmas
Chapter 22: Lost And Found
Chapter 23: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter 24: The Journey To You
Chapter 24: Come Back To Me
Chapter 26: Finally Free
Chapter 27: Find Your Way Back
Chapter 29: Answers
Chapter 30: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 31: I Will Always Remember You
Chapter 32: The Visit
Chapter 33: Only Us

Chapter 28: Partners

3K 137 21
By iovedraco

      Well, this just had to happen. I was near Harry now, and I just stood there. "Of course we get paired up. It just had to be you," he said to me. Well that hurt, I said to myself. "Like I'm happy about it?" I told him. It was hard, having to do this. We had to sleep in the same room and I couldn't go over to him. I couldn't kiss him, hug him, or hold him close to me. But had a break in a few days, and I had to go back to my parents.

They'd ask me about him, I knew it. But I'd say we ended it and they would hopefully drop it. "Just stay there, I'll finish this." I stepped back and just watched him. I wanted to touch him so badly, but I contained myself.

Finally, the class was over and I ran out. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran to the boy's bathroom that no one really went into, and I started to cry. But then I heard footsteps coming in. I was startled, no one usually came in here, at all. "Malfoy.." It was Harry. I turned around quickly, tears running down my face. I had to do something, so I casted a spell at him. It made sense, I was supposed to hate him.

We were throwing spells at one another until he casted one right at me, and I got thrown back at full speed. I was on the ground, water filling the empty space around me. I was bleeding all over, and I saw him walking over to me. I could barley breathe.. I felt like I was dying. I looked up at Harry and he slowly knelt down next to me.. looking speechless.

Harry's POV: I felt terrible.. I never new that this spell caused so much damage. I didn't know what to do, but I just put my hand on his chest. I don't know why, I just felt my hand sort of move there. He kept looking at me, trying to breathe. But all of a sudden I felt a sudden rush to my head. I was seeing something, it was almost like a memory. But it couldn't be.. it was of Draco and I. You couldn't have a memory that you don't remember, can you?

We were laughing.. holding hands. It looked like it was at Christmas time. I came back to earth as I took my hand off of him. I looked at him, but the door burst open. Professor McGonagall came rushing in. She knelt down next to Draco on the other side of me, and started talking. It was a spell, and soon all of the blood disappeared from Draco's chest. 

She helped him sit up, and we looked into each other's eyes. I felt something, like I new him more than I did. But that couldn't be possible. I didn't even remember anything about him after last year, it was almost like a blur. 

Draco's POV: He was looking at me, before I heard Professor McGonagall talk. "And what happened here?" "It.. it was my fault, Professor.." I began to say, but Harry interrupted me by saying, "I started the fight, and I ended up using a spell I didn't mean to use." She looked down at me. "Detention for you, Mr. Potter. Both of you, as a matter of fact. Now, Mr. Malfoy you should go to the hospital wing." I just nodded, and tried to stand up. 

As I got up, Harry's hand brushed against mine. I froze.. I felt all of the memories of us rush through my head, but I had to shake them out. I walked with Professor McGonagall to the hospital wing, and I looked back one more time, and he was looking back at me. I wonder why he kept looking at me, but I forgot about it.. he probably just felt bad, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 237 35
The war is over. This is a time for new beginnings. This is the time for redemption. When Draco Malfoy receives his letter, he knows he has to go bac...
869 8 20
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Hogwarts as Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy navigate their tumultuous relationship. From their initial...
457 16 1
On a night in their seventh year, Draco gives Harry a kiss, but the next day he acts as if it never happened. A couple of years later, Harry feels lo...
96.1K 3.5K 29
Various Drarry one shots I come up with that don't fit in with the storylines of my full length Drarry books. Cover designed by @izzy_926 I don't ow...