UNRAVELED ~ STEVE ROGERS [3]

By junosgarden

Book Three in the Lies Series {Civil War Fanfiction} The Avengers have new members and new compound. To the o... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Afterword

2K 43 18
By junosgarden

Well, its been an emotional roller-coaster writing this story.

I'm sorry if you hate me now, but I come bearing good and bad news.

The good news is, there is a fourth book in progress. What it will be about, you'll just have to wait and see.

The bad news is with me being my last year of high-school and also having a part time job, I haven't been writing much at all. You may have to wait a while for me to start updating the next one but I PROMISE I won't let you down, there will be a next one. 

This part of Keight's story was really hard to write. It had elements of what I was and am still going through in my own life, as well has the immense struggles of Keight's fictional life as well. As much as I sometimes hate writing about Keight I love her to pieces and she is a huge part of me.

Special thanks to JgAuthor  :)

You always comment on almost every chapter and I love your enthusiasm, its so awesome to have a fan. 

So, I must bid you farewell for the time being. Please don't hesitate to message me or follow my Instagram page jameex_394

~JJ

Keight Walsh Will Return      ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 22
(Book 3) Steve and Anna have a surprise of their own, and of course, so does HYDRA. Everything was on the right path for a while for the couple unti...
41.8K 767 25
"It can be easy to keep someone in the dark, in your shadow, But the truth always has a way of getting out, one way or another" In a distant world...
7.3K 215 16
(Takes place during CATWS) It's been almost a year since the Battle Of New York. Mia is still working for S.H.I.E.L.D and has some old friends helpin...
220K 5.4K 40
Book One in the Lies Series {Avengers Fan fiction} Keight comes from a troubled past but that doesn't stop her from fitting into her fancy art school...