31 (On Hold)

By 2wiceMob

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself" When you've been this far down in life the only other place you ca... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Character looks
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Questions.
Untitled Part 37
What's It Gone Be?
New Story Alert!!!

Chapter 16.

11.7K 447 119
By 2wiceMob

Denise.

As soon as we arrived at Aug's house we wasted no time putting the groceries up so we could start this 'meal'.

"Hurry up with food cause we ready to eat." Sneak said as he made his way out the kitchen. Not even a few seconds later he came right back."Oh and don't let Ty burn down Aug crib trying to boil water."

Ty gave him a mean mug. "Keep talking and you won't be getting any desert."

"Woah. Can we not do that in the kitchen? I don't want to hear any of that. Please be mindful of my virgin ears." These two and all these sex jokes. I could never catch a break. If it wasn't them it was August. This was to much for little old me.

"We'll talk later Ty." Sneak exited the kitchen once again and Ty and I both made sure the coast was clear. Sneak had went upstairs so we were good. They thought they were getting a meal but they weren't. My food would be good but not everyone else's. See August and Sneak wanted to be cheap and not take us out to dinner and make us cook the food. The least they could've done was help, esecially August. I know he could cook me something real good. However, they didn't want to do that so I needed to teach them a lesson.

Moral of the story I was not a maid.

"So should we start with the chicken?"

I nodded my head. "Take out everything you see in the fridge because that's what we're going to marinate their chicken with; make sure you keep ours seperated I don't need to be eating nothing disgusting."

"Got it." Ty took out all kinds of things out the fridge. She took out choclate syrup, Jalepeno pepper juice, barbeque sauce, ketchup, mustard, and mayo. She poured all of it in this big blue bowl and stirred it all together. When she was done we both took a whiff of it and it smelled awful.

"Ew, I almost threw up." I moved my nose away from the bowl. I had never smelled anything so disgusting, well maybe farts but that was inappropriate.

"I feel bad for them. They're going to bite into this chicken expecting Heaven but instead they gone get hell."

"You ain't never lied. But here put the chicken it there roll it around and then roll it in the batter and I'll put it in the grease." Ty did exactly what I told her and in no time we were cooking. It was smellinng good and that I was thankful for. The last thing I needed is for them to smell that smell.

After we got the chicken started we went on the the corn bread. I decided to make muffins and August and Sneak were lucky that Ty and I loved cornbread so much we weren't going to do anything to crucial to them. I was just going to sprinkle a little bit of salt inside theres. Nothing big.

We got the corn bread done and popped it in the oven and I started on the baked maccoroni which I just absolotely adored so much I wasn't going to do anything to it.  Baked maccoroni was my favorite so it would be disrespectful to do something to it. While I hooked up the maccoroni, I gave Ty directions for the mashed potatoes.

"I should put my foot in them fr."

I paused when she said that. Part of me wanted to cuss her out for saying that but I laughed. Then I begged her not to do it and she agreed she wouldn't.

"You know they gone be mad as hell."

"I can't wait to see the looks on their faces."

August.

I shook my head cutting off the video. "I told you I heard them Aug." I sat back in my chair. After we got back from the store Sneak said he heard the girls talking about doing something to the food but he wasn't for sure. So me being who I was I was like let's go up to the camera room. I had camera's installed in every inch of the house excapt the bathrooms. I would give people privacy there and only there.

I was surprise Denise would do a nigga like that. I was hungry as hell and I wasn't really up for playing games. Although I would expect something like this from Ty. I mean the girl was crazy and funny as hell.

"Let's bounce out da' back do'. " I grabbed my keys from off the table and Sneak and I exited the room.

We silently walked down the stairs and in the direction on the basement. We went down there and left out the back do'.

"Whatchu' want to eat?" Sneak asked.

"Boston Market got some good chicken and corn bread." I licked my lips just thinking about it. That corn bread was the bomb.com

"Yeen neva' lied. Let's eat there cause they gone be awhile."

"You right." we hopped in my car and swerved off.

~

We had made it back to the crib and it was smelling real good. Made me second guest myself.

"Damn. I'm getting hungry all ova' again." Sneak rubbed his stomach. Dude threw down at Boston Market we both did to be honest. So how could still be hungry is beside me.

"I ain't got no more room saved to eat nothing."

"I only saved room for my sweet desert."

I damn near tripped up the stairs. Sneak started laughing behind me. "Man, you need to quit with them sex jokes."

"You just mad cause Denise ain't letting you hit."

Damn he was right. Denise was fine as hell and don't even get me started on that ass. It was round, highly, and it sat up real nice. I could imagine hitting it from the back whi-

"Nigga stop fantasizing." Sneak hit me upside my head and I hit his ass back.

"You August Alsina you can have any girl you want."

I stroked my chin. "You right. But Ion know about Denise. She might not roll like dat' and Ion want to ruin our newly found friendship."

Sneak gave me a straight face. "August this ain't high school. We all grown if y'all gone fuck then do it."

"But yo-"

"No butts."

Sneak walked up the stairs ahead of me. I shook my head. I was trying to explain to his hard headed ass that Denise was going through some things and I ain't want to add any pressure on her. But this nigga never listen.

"Foods ready!" I heard Denise yell. I finish making my way up the stairs and in to the kitchen. Sneak and I sat down. Ty and Denise were to good. They had everybody plates sitting down with name tags on where you would sit. I couldn't help myself but laugh.

"What's funny?" Ty asked.

"Y'all. We know what y'all did."

Denise and Ty gave each other a look. "What did we do?" Denise asked like she was confused.

"Y'all some good actress. But I already knew Ty was from the other night when we were role playing."

"Which scene did you like best Daddy?"

"Oh hell nah. Fuck it we put shit in y'all food and my appetite is spoiled. Where's the bathroom?  I think I have to throw up."

"Bitch you ruined it." Ty yelled.

"No you and Sneak did." Denise argued back.

"Oh shit. It's about to be a girl fight."

I shook my head. Sneak was crazy too now I see why him and Ty were together.

"I got cameras installed in the crib so I heard everything." I informed them.

"Oh. Well it's desert time bye August, bye Virgin Mary.

Ty and Sneak left walking away. Denise took her phone out and was doing whatever on it. I just sat across from her examining her. She looked sexy them jeans was fitting her like a second skin. She had pretty toes as well. I still ain't like feet but hers looked good. Her hair was down flowing a little past her shoulders. Her face was blank as she just scrolled on her phone.

I cleared my throat and she still never took her attention off her phone.

Denise.

August cleared his throat and my attention still remained in my phone. I was texting Ty about how August was just starring at me.

I waited a few seconds before looking up and smiling. "Why are you starring at me?"

"You know Ion like when I'm hanging with somebody and they on da' phone."

"I don't see us doing anything so what else am I suppose to do?" I shrugged.

"Smart mouth? I like dat'. "

"Your flirting with me again. I think you should just admit that you find me attractive."

August took off his shades and turned his lips up. I took a deep breath. Why was he so good looking Lord? "Eh. Attractive ain't the word."

"Then What's the word?"

"Sexy."

I lifted one of my eyebrows. "I'm sexy?"

"Yep."

There was tension in the air. Sexual tension. August was giving me those eyes, lustful eyes.

It was making me very horny and I wasn't one to have sex with some one on the first date but I was grown so I could do what ever I wanted.

There was a few minutes of silence before either of us spoke again. "Why don't you let me show you something upstairs in my room?"

Show me that.... "Okay." I got pushing the chair in into the table and August did the same. He led the way up stairs and I followed. I have no clue what he was about to show me or if he was even about to show me something. I was getting goose bumps.

We entered his room and I sat down beside him on the bed. He took off his shoes and his shirt. Those tattoos were just as sexy as August. A man with ink always did something to me.

August opened a draw and got some thing out. He turned around revealing a condom. My heart beat sped up I was bit nervous.

"Give me a minute. I'll be right back." I quickly got up going back downstairs. I looked through the cabneits until I found what I was looking for. A full bottle of ciroc. I grabbed it opening the top and chugging most of it down. I tell you Ciroc was your best friend when you were feeling some type of way. I could feel the liqiour settling in my stomach. I finished the bottle in no time and was starting to feel the butterflies I had go away.

I left thebottle on the counter and went to the fridge pulling out some whip cream and strawberries then I went right back upstairs entering August's bed room shutting the door behind me.

~

I felt some one lightly shaking me. I groaned. I didn't want to be awoken today. I just wanted to sleep. I grabbed the cover putting it over my head and whoever that it was that wanted me up so badl snatched the cover off me.

I sat up with my eyes still closed but I was frowning. "What?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Don't what me. Did you forget you told your Mom we were coming to church with her? Apparently you did from the smell up in here. I heard you in hear all last night moaning and you talk about me."

I opened my eyes seeing Ty. I was glad I had put my under clothes back on last night. "Where's August?"

"Him and Sneak went to ge-" She was interrupted by the door closing downstairs and Sneak's voice.

"We got y'all clothes." Ty left out the room and I quickly got up running to the bathroom. I started the shower and stood by the door. I waited until August knocked on the door and I cracked it just enough for him to hand me the  bag. I  grabbed it and shut the the door back. There were some skinny jeansand a white tank top with a black blazer some body wash, and a tooth brush. I looked through in the closet in the bathroom adn got a small towel and a big one and then I handeled my business.

When I was done I stayed in the bathroom for at least a whole 20 minutes. I was a nervous wreck. I didn't regret having sex wit August I just felt weird it was awkward. It was even worst that I was on my way to church. I face palmed myself. I was like Ty right about now.

I heard a knock on the door and I became stiff. I was just starring at the door. It wasn't locked so he could just come in.

"Y-yes."

"Uh, I got to piss."

I grabbed the bag that contained my dirty clothes off the counter and held it in my hand. I reached for the door knob and turned it. August was right there smiling. His eyes looked me up and down. "You look good." August licked his lips and entered the bathroom. I left out shutting the door behind me. I found my heels on the floor and I put them on and went downstairs.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Sneak looked at me and sipped on whatever it was in his cup.

"More like look what August got in." Ty laughed at her own joke but I didn't find it amusing.

"Don't let my mom find out about this."

"Forget that. I'm snitching as soon as we get in the car. They're picking us up and should be here in a minute."

"My mom called?"

"Yeah, but you was to busy hiding out in the bathroom."

"That's why you took so long?" August joined us in the kitchen and they all started laughing.

"I can't stand none of y'all."

"You wasn't saying that to August last night." Ty and Sneak started cracking up. I slowly started to walk up to Ty but August wrapped his arm around my waist. "Chill out. It's just fun and jokes." August whispered in my ear.

"Oh look he got his arm around her waist. I'm about to take picture and put this on Ig for da' fans." Sneak took his phone put and August posed. I smiled and Sneak took it.

"They gone drag yo ass all night but that ain't none of my business." Ty took a sip out of Sneaks cup too.

My phone started vibrating it was my mom saying they were outside the gate.

"Welp Mommies here."

"Ty bout' to be sweating like a hoe in church." August said causing all of us to laugh.

"You laughing Denise? I will snitch on you."

I stopped removing Aug's arm from my waist. "Well I'll see you all later. I'm sure y'all coming to Little Miss Ratchets party tonight."

"Yeah we are. Bye." I grabbed my phone off the table walking away. I felt a hand hit my butt and I ain't even bother to look. I knew it was August.

"Look that dick done changed her walk." Ty continued on with the jokes as we left.

~

"So who's house is this?" My mom asked being nosy as always.

"Denise boyfriend house." My Dad glared at me through the mirror. I shoved Ty with my elbow.

"Ouch. Bi- " Ty stopped and calmed down.

"Not my boy friend."

"Oh so we have sex out of wedlock now?" Ty asked. I officially couldn't stand her.

"Denise you did what?" My dad asked.

"Honey she's grown. She can do what she wants." My mom turned around in her seat facing us. "How was it?" She mouthed.

Ty gave my mom a thumbs up.  My mom giggled and turned back around. I looked at Ty glaring at her. Since she wanted to be embarrassing I was going to bust her out for her birthday.

I had a surprise for her that she wouldn't like and I pray her and Sneak were just fuck buddies because if they were anything more he wouldn't like it either.

What's this surprise? My birthday is really tomorrow. I turn 16 so shout out to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 1
To forget the past you need to open up new doors so you can gain distance.
339K 12.9K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
318K 14.5K 39
𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.
195K 3.5K 28
"Look it's like this no emotions, no relationship, just sex. ONLY SEX." "Oh god this is going to be a long scary ride."