Chapter 28.

August.

I had been working on this food for hours. I had been slaving in the kitchen for Denise and now I had to get ready since it was almost time for me to go pick her up. 

"Aye!" I yelled out for Sneak. 

"What's poppin?" He came down the stairs.

"I'm about to shower. Do not eat none of the food." I was dead ass serious. I just knew the moment I hopped my ass in the shower he was coming down here to eat all my damn food. 

Sneak smacked his lips. "I ain't worried about yo damn food."

I gave him that 'nigga you know damn well you lying' face.

"Nigga go clean yo' ass and get off my dick." 

"Better not touch my damn food." I walked pass Sneak and headed to my room so I could freshen up for Denise. I didn't want to be smelling like sea food and shit.

Ty.

I knocked on the door waiting for Sneak to let me in. He texted me saying we needed to talk and I agreed we did need to talk. I was pregnant with his child and we needed to be adults about the situation. 

The door swung open and I walked in.

"Let's sit on the couch."

I nodded my head. I stopped briefly in my tracks when I smelled food coming from the kitchen. "Damn that smell good."

"You want some?" Sneak asked. I nodded my head yes.

"Alright I'll be right back."

I went and sat on the couch and Sneak disappeared. When he came back He had gumbo. A whole bowl full. He handed it to me and I got down to business.

"So.. I think we should try and get along for my sons sake."

"Agreed. But please stop saying your son. I don't know the sex of the baby yet."

"Alright. But now that we back on good terms I got something else to tell you."

I looked up at Sneak telling him to proceed.

"I'm in love with you."

I chocked on my food. Did I just hear him right?

"What?"

"I said I'm in love with you."

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. I don't think I felt the same way. It was just sex to me and everything else was...  just me being me.

"You gone say something?"

"Sneak I don- "

"So you just gone go aganist the grain? I told you not to eat my shit before I went upstairs." August yelled.

"She pregnant I had to feed her."

"I'm going to get Denise. Y'all go upstairs and don't come back down. I grabbed my purse and food heading upstairs he didn't have to tell me twice. But he also ain't have to treat us like kids. Him and Denise were perfect for each other. The both of them were bossy.

"Oh and by the way August this is good." I yelled.

All I heard was the door slam next. Can you say mad or nah?

Denise.

August made it here at exactly eight on the dot. He knocked on the door and I was cautious opening it. I had to be since Nolan was back. I made sure it was August before I opened it. I looked out the peep hole and had him recite his name.

I knew Nolan would be trying to talk to me and considering August would be leaving in a day or so it would be quite easy for him to do so.

I opened the door and in came August. He smiled brightly. I couldn't see his eyes due to his shades but he was looking damn good. He had on all white and I was a bit jealous he looked better than me in white.

"Hey baby."

Him and that accent. I was dying slowly. But if he kept this up then we were going to be skipping this date and staying here if you catch my drift...

I blushed. "Hi." August shut the door behind him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. He smelled so good.

The hug lasted longer than usual but I was cool with it. He pulled away after a few moments and kissed my forehead.

"You look beautiful."

If he kept this up he'd have me blushing all night. He was making me slightly nervous.

"Thank you. You look fine as hell."

August looked at me shocked. I giggled. "You sound like Ty. You alright?"

I laughed even harder. "I'm okay."

"You sure?"

I nodded my head.

"Alright well let's go."

I walked ahead of August opening the door and heading out. He slapped my behind and I just shook me head.

"My bad. I thought I saw something back there."

Sure, he did.

"What you see?" I asked.

August laughed. "Ass."

He shut the door and locked it and we headed downstairs. Once we made it to the garage I was surprised when I didn't see August car but a limo.

"August you didn- " he cut me off with a kiss.

"I didn't but I did for you."

August was being so sweet to me. I was just so thankful for him. He was making this harder to say good bye.

He opened the door to the limo and I climbed in and August got in behind me. He had champagne and two wine glasses sitting in front of us. I was starting to wonder what the date was.

"All this for me?"

"I'd do anything for you."

My heart beat sped up. I felt like I was falling in love all over again. I was loving every moment of this. I was just hoping this time was different.

I didn't want to fall and nobody catch me.

What y'all think about August and Denise?

August specifically told Sneak not to touch nothing and he did. So disobedient. Smh.

Working on the next chapter. I still don't return to school until Tuesday so if I work hard I can finish the book. I was suppose to finish earlier on this week but I'm terribly sick but I'm hanging in there. Love y'all.

Hope you all had a good new years and I wish you all success in this new year. Food in m/m.

Y'all go back to school and do better than you did last year. Success is a great thing as well as knowledge.

One more thing. I'll be continuing Double Trouble.

~ Ty