Chapter 26.

Denise.

I heard Ty giggling and I was confused. What the hell was she laughing about.

"Oh Denise I have a suprise for you." She yelled. Oh boy. I rolled my eyes. If Ty had a suprise for me I knew right off the back it wasn't good. 

"I don't want it." I yelled back to her.

"Remember my birthday party?"

I smiled. How could I forget? I got revenge that night and August gave me that ... nevermind. "You already got me back for that Ty." 

She came into view. "No, I didn't. That doesn't count because it wasn't your car. But this one counts." Ty smiled and I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever I don't have time to be playing games with you. I'm ready to go anyway." I couldn't find what I was looking for. I had been looking for almost a good fifteen minutes. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and when I turned back around Nolan was standing in front of me. I stepped back.

I heard Ty laugh and shut the door behind her. "You'll thank me later." She let out a evil laugh. 

Ugh! Just wait since she wanted to play games I was telling Sneak she was pregnant just for this. Two could play this game.

"You still look beautiful." 

"Nolan look I don't have time for this or for you so please move out my way and leave." I had the straightest look on my face. I was serious. Atleast part of me was. The other half wanted him to stay but I had something with August now. 

Why throw that away just to give him another chance?

It's clear he can't be trusted. All he's ever done is lie to me and hurt me. I didn't need this in my life. Love wasn't suppose to hurt.

"Just like that?" He arched his eyebrows. I nodded my head. 

He stepped closer making it harder for me to breath with him all in my space. 

He grabbed my hands and I pulled away. He sighed. "Denise you know I can't do that. I love you."

"I don't care. I asked you to leave so please go." I was trying to keep my sanity here. I was mad and confused at the same time. 

"I left because I had to protect you. They were going to kill you if I stayed. I did it for you Denise... for us."

I shook my head no. "Stop!" I yelled. 

"Denise I wanted to take you with me but I didn't want you involved and if I told you I know you would've probably went crazy. It was best if you didn't know."

"Okay Nolan I don't care anymore. I don't. You came here and told me why you faked your death now you can leave." 

"Deni-"

I interrupted him yelling because he clearly didnt hear me the first time when I said it. "I  said get the fuck ou-" Nolan grabbed my face kissing me and I puhed him with all my force. He fell back tripping and I took this as a chance to get to the door. I swung it open and August was standing right there. 

Damn. Ty letting everybody in.

August lokoed past me at Nolan who had got up. 

"You alright Denise?" He asked. He still had his eyes locked on Nolan. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled.

"He ain't touch you did he?"

I thought about it. "No." I would tell August later on when he was cool that he tried to kiss me.

"You heard what she said bounce."

"Denise." Nolan whinned. 

It sounded like he was trying to reframe from crying. My heart was breaking. I didn't like to do this to people. I didn't like to make others sad. I always wanted to fix things but this I couldn't fix. I grabbed a hold of August burying my face into his shirt. I just had to let it be and one day it wouldn't hurt so much. God, I felt like I was letting him go all over again. 

The room was silent and now I was trying to hold my own tears in. I heard Nolans footsteps. It wasn't long before the door shut. 

"He was so fine. I would've took him over August big light bulb head  anyday." Ty said. 

I shook my head. I moved from August wiping my eyes. Gosh, this was a mess. 

"You sure you good?" August asked. 

I nodded my head. "I'm fine but Ty's pregnant." I blurted. She lokoed at me and rolled her eyes. 

"No I am not. Why you gotta put my business out there like that?"

"Damn Sneak you gone have baby mama drama." August said making me laugh.

"Oh you got jokes Aug?"

August was quiet and didn't say anything. He stopped laughing and his face went serious. He looked like he was daring Sneak to say something. 

"Aug ain't tell you Denise? We going on tour for a couple months."

Tour? Months? Well damn.

"Sneak you a whole hoe outchea'."

"Tell me about it." Ty rolled her eyes walking away. Sneak grabbed her arm.

"Where you going? We need to talk."

"Hell nah go talk to that bitch you marrying." Ty moved and continued walking to the door Sneak followed right behind her. Both of them going back and forth. They left out the door leaving me and August alone.

"When do you leave?"

"Two days."

I nodded my head wasn't really sure what to say. I mean I couldn't stop him from going on tour and I wasn't going to stop him. He had to make his money and I understood that I mean he was famous. 

"But I'm going to call you and text you ever chance I get." I smiled. August always knew what to say. He was a charmer.

He gave me a kiss on my forhead before saying he was tired. 

"I suppose we could take a nap." August started taking off his shirt and I was enjoying the view. He slid off his shoes and his pants. I don't know why he always had to strip as if we were about to have sex but I was fine with it. He pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on the lips I gladly accepted. It wasn't like I could resist. They were so soft. 

I pulled away. "I'll be right back." I left out the room and went and locked the front door I didn't need anybody else coming in including Ty and Sneak.

I went back to the room and took off my shoes as well. I crawled in the bed beside August. He wrapped his arms around me and it wasn't long before he was sound asleep. I was stuck listening to his soft snores. It was cute. 

I was happy he came today even though it was such a suprise. I liked having him around, everything was always so peaceful when he was around, and plus he kept my mind off Nolan. I don't know what I was going to do when he left.