Chapter 16.

Denise.

As soon as we arrived at Aug's house we wasted no time putting the groceries up so we could start this 'meal'.

"Hurry up with food cause we ready to eat." Sneak said as he made his way out the kitchen. Not even a few seconds later he came right back."Oh and don't let Ty burn down Aug crib trying to boil water."

Ty gave him a mean mug. "Keep talking and you won't be getting any desert."

"Woah. Can we not do that in the kitchen? I don't want to hear any of that. Please be mindful of my virgin ears." These two and all these sex jokes. I could never catch a break. If it wasn't them it was August. This was to much for little old me.

"We'll talk later Ty." Sneak exited the kitchen once again and Ty and I both made sure the coast was clear. Sneak had went upstairs so we were good. They thought they were getting a meal but they weren't. My food would be good but not everyone else's. See August and Sneak wanted to be cheap and not take us out to dinner and make us cook the food. The least they could've done was help, esecially August. I know he could cook me something real good. However, they didn't want to do that so I needed to teach them a lesson.

Moral of the story I was not a maid.

"So should we start with the chicken?"

I nodded my head. "Take out everything you see in the fridge because that's what we're going to marinate their chicken with; make sure you keep ours seperated I don't need to be eating nothing disgusting."

"Got it." Ty took out all kinds of things out the fridge. She took out choclate syrup, Jalepeno pepper juice, barbeque sauce, ketchup, mustard, and mayo. She poured all of it in this big blue bowl and stirred it all together. When she was done we both took a whiff of it and it smelled awful.

"Ew, I almost threw up." I moved my nose away from the bowl. I had never smelled anything so disgusting, well maybe farts but that was inappropriate.

"I feel bad for them. They're going to bite into this chicken expecting Heaven but instead they gone get hell."

"You ain't never lied. But here put the chicken it there roll it around and then roll it in the batter and I'll put it in the grease." Ty did exactly what I told her and in no time we were cooking. It was smellinng good and that I was thankful for. The last thing I needed is for them to smell that smell.

After we got the chicken started we went on the the corn bread. I decided to make muffins and August and Sneak were lucky that Ty and I loved cornbread so much we weren't going to do anything to crucial to them. I was just going to sprinkle a little bit of salt inside theres. Nothing big.

We got the corn bread done and popped it in the oven and I started on the baked maccoroni which I just absolotely adored so much I wasn't going to do anything to it.  Baked maccoroni was my favorite so it would be disrespectful to do something to it. While I hooked up the maccoroni, I gave Ty directions for the mashed potatoes.

"I should put my foot in them fr."

I paused when she said that. Part of me wanted to cuss her out for saying that but I laughed. Then I begged her not to do it and she agreed she wouldn't.

"You know they gone be mad as hell."

"I can't wait to see the looks on their faces."

August.

I shook my head cutting off the video. "I told you I heard them Aug." I sat back in my chair. After we got back from the store Sneak said he heard the girls talking about doing something to the food but he wasn't for sure. So me being who I was I was like let's go up to the camera room. I had camera's installed in every inch of the house excapt the bathrooms. I would give people privacy there and only there.