Chapter 10 Part 2

Picture of Denise in m/m

I wanna lick you up (baby)
I wanna lick you down (baby)
I wanna make you scream (baby)
I wanna make you shout (baby)
I wanna put it in yo guts (baby)
I wanna make you nut (baby)
Cuz all I wanna do is, cuz all I wanna do is

Denise.

"Y'all niggas ready?" I asked from behind the curtains. It had been like 5minutes since Ty's music went off and I know she wasn't still dancing. Plus, I was becoming impatient.

"Hold on Ty went to get Aug."

I looked at the empty bottle of Ciroc in my hands. I didn't like to drink but I had my share of drinking when Nolan faked his death.

"You ready?" The curtains swung open revealing Ty. I nodded my head.

"Bitch I been ready."

"Okay." Ty closed the curtains. "Sponge Bob ready."

I heard them all laughed and I rolled my eyes. "August you ready? Welcome one of our newbies she got cake and a pretty face and we call her... "

Ty stopped. Damn, I forgot my name too. What was it?. Ion care forget it.

"Fuck it welcome Denise." Ty announced.  The music started playing and I immediately recognized the song to be up and down by Pretty Ricky.

I walked out to the beat slowly adjusting to the bright ass light that was in my face. I couldn't see August or anybody else. All I saw was the pole.

I wrapped my hand on the pole slowly twirling around it, I smiled seductively licking my lips. As soon as the beat dropped to 'Up and Down' I started grinding my hips slowly on the pole. I dropped it low a few times and came back up. I twirled around the pole and began teasing August. I could see him perfectly now.

I slowly raised my dress up above my butt and pulled it back down. I twirled on the pole and in one swift movement I jumped up wrapping my legs around it.  I spun around and started climbing up the pole, when I got to the top I put my gymnastics skills to work. I dropped down into a split. I was so thankful for stretching while I was back stage cause the last thing I needed was some sore legs.

I got up from the floor taking off the dress I had on. I threw it right at August slightly laughing to myself. I made my way off the stage and walked over to August. I took the drink that was in his hand away from him sitting it down on the floor.  I climbed on August wrapping my arms around while slowly grinding my body on his. I felt his hands glide down to my ass and I removed them.

"We play by club rules. No touching."

I stopped grinding on August and started twerking on him in slow motion. He tried grabbing my ass again and I moved his hands. I wasn't about to keep playing with August. He really couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"This ain't the club." August roughly grabbed my ass. I didn't bother moving his hands this time, plus his grip was tight as hell. I got up getting in between his legs, I leaned over putting my hands on his nose and I had my breast all in his face.

I sat back down on him twerking a little more until the song went off.

I could feel August little friend sticking up and I smiled knowing I had did my job. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck. "Goodnight August." I eased up off his lap walking back up the stairs and headed to the guest bed room.

~

I walked into my office seeing more yellow flowers. I smirked to myself. I sat my bag down on the desk and found the note.

I appreciate da' private dance you gave me. It was nice...  real friendly of you. Remind me why your husband left you again? - Aug

I rolled my eyes. I sniffed the flowers and made a disgusting face. They smelt terrible. This is probably why I hated them so much is because of how bad I thought they smelled. But I was slowly starting to like them, or maybe I just liked receiving them. Regardless of the matter I liked something.

I reached in my purse about to cut my phone off as I always did for work but I got a message from August.

When ya' lunch break? - sent at 9:06

12:00 . Why? - sent at 9:07

Why else dummy? I'll be there at 12 don't keep me waiting. - sent at 9:09

Rude much? Is that how you ask women to go to lunch with you? - sent at 9:10

You get my flower, private dancer? - sent at 9:13

Yes. I did. They smell awful. But thank you it was a nice gift. - sent at 9:14

You get my otha' gift? Look under yo desk. - sent at 9:17

I was confused. I hoped he didn't buy me something big or anything of the matter.

I looked under my desk seeing a white box with red ribbon. I took the top off seeing my dress from last night in it.

Wow. Nice. thanks. - sent at 9:19

No problem. See you at lunch. - sent at 9:20

I powered my phone off putting it back in my purse. August was a a hot mess.

Might update again. I don't know Lol. Excuse my mistakes.