Truth or Dare

Por Aquariuser02

In the year 2030 a psychological experiment was done to see the true nature of humans. 12 people get trapped... Más

Characters
You're Invited!
Let the games begin
3 minutes
Pointing is rude
Recuperate
The First
A Hint Of Crazy
Are You Really You?
Snapped
A Decision To Make
Any Questions?
Q&A Answers
Finale ( The End)
Epilogue
Support my non-zodiac book?

It's All a Gamble

1.1K 45 65
Por Aquariuser02

"Cancer? You ok babe?" Capricorn's voice echoed in her head.

"Y-ya I'm good. I'm just going to take a walk." She laughed nervously.

"Alright." He nodded.

He didn't even offer to come with me.

Cancer walked out the dining room and through the door into the formal living room. It had a dark glow to it and a creepy ambiance but it was better then being anywhere around Capricorn. Cancer had a throbbing headache and it didn't seem to be getting better. She moved from the formal living room into a much darker room.

The lack of lighting seemed to soothe her headache so she continued to linger in the room. Her mind was suddenly filled with bloodthirsty thoughts she couldn't control but it felt good. It felt good imagining all the people that had betrayed her and crushing them underneath her foot, like a measly ant. Her hands trembled out of uncontrollable excitement of torturing someone. Cancer gasped as sweat beaded at the sides of her head.

"What the hell was I thinking about?" She muttered to herself and took notice of the unnerving darkness around her.

"Is it getting to you?" A low voice growled.

"What?" Cancer looked around. Her eyes widened with fear.

"Doesn't it feel good? Thinking about the downfall of others? It's human nature to be condescending, to want what others want; or to take away what others have." The voice seemed to be abnormally close to her, whispering in her ear.

"Get away from me!" She screamed and flailed her arms around.

"I don't think you know how much your body yearns for blood. The other you is itching to come out." Now the voice seemed to be inside her head. It wasn't human anymore, it wasn't human in the first place.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD." Cancer clutched her hair and began pulling on it. Her eyes welled up with tears from the pain but she didn't stop and fell to her knees. Suddenly the lights turned on and a tall figure was in front of her. She panted and looked up.

"Ophiuchus?" Cancer gulped.

"Oh you poor child." He chided, his hands were tucked in his pockets.

"Why are you here?" Her voice trembled.

"To aid the damsel in distress of course." He chuckled.

A sudden wave of desperation washed over Cancer. She frantically crawled to his feet and clutched his shiny black dress shoes.

"Please. Please help me." Cancer begged.

Ophiuchus sighed and smiled at the pitiful sight.

Cancer moved her hands up to his calves and gripped the fabric of his pants. She looked up and whimpered as she waited for his response.

"Of course I will help you." Ophiuchus patted her head.

"Yes, yes thank you." She sighed in relief.

"However, there's no such thing as free lunch." Ophiuchus shook his finger in a taunting manner.

Cancer stood up and put a hand on the side of his cheek.

"I'll do anything." She whispered and leaned in closer.

Ophiuchus turned his head to avoid her kiss.

Cancer frowned and then looked down.

"Perhaps you want something more?" She dropped to her knees and gripped his pants tightly.

"As much as I would like to indulge in my desires I don't wish to receive anything from someone like you." Ophiuchus walked away from her small body.

"What do you want? I'll do anything." Cancer begged.

"I'll tell you what I want." Ophiuchus smirked and took the champagne bottle out of the bucket of ice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys Sagittarius and I need to say something." Virgo whispered.

Everyone huddled together and listened to what she had to say.

"When Sagittarius and I went scouting around we found a few numbers in the paintings." She explained.

"Shit!" Capricorn yelled.

"Shut up!" Libra shoved him.

"What were the numbers?" Gemini asked.

"A one and a nine." Virgo said.

"What do you think it could mean?" Scorpio asked.

"I don't know....it's too little information." Virgo groaned with frustration.

"You should have told Aquarius and Leo this. They would have went looking for more." Scorpio sighed.

"You're right..." Virgo frowned at her own mistake.

"Guys there's someone outside!" Pisces screamed suddenly and began pounding on the window.

"What?!" Sagittarius ran over and peered through the dark window.

An old looking man was walking past the front of the yard with a small dog.

"HELP! PLEASE!" Pisces banged as hard as she could but the man showed no sign of hearing them.

The man continued walking his dog and eventually passed the house.

"Damn it!" Pisces gave the window one last bang out of anger.

"That's impossible! How could he not hear us?!" Pisces covered her face in absolute despair.

"I mean he looked like he was a pretty old man." Sagittarius rubbed her arm affectionately.

"He was probably hard of hearing." Gemini said.

"The one person that walked by us and it had to be a fucking old man." Pisces cursed.

"The hour is almost up." Taurus announced. A feeling of anxiety came over him.

"Where the hell is Leo and Aquarius?" Gemini was worried for her friend.

"Where is Cancer?!" Taurus asked and then glared at Capricorn.

"She said she wanted to be alone." Capricorn shrugged.

Taurus has reached his limit of bullshit he could take. He walked up to Capricorn and punched him square in the nose. Capricorn fell to ground and groaned in pain.

"What the fuck man?!" Capricorn looked up and covered his bloody nose.

"I've had enough of your fucking bullshit. You think I can't see through your facade?!" Taurus grabbed his shirt and shook him.

"I apologized! I was going to tell her!" Capricorn gulped.

"She doesn't deserve an asshole like you. A kind and loving woman that everyone wants is stuck with a person like you." Taurus prepared to punch him again.

"Guys stop!" Cancer came running in. Her hair was disheveled and she had a different look in her eyes. It was an unrecognizable look that Taurus had a bad feeling about.

Taurus scoffed and shoved him away.

"We shouldn't do this right now." Cancer put a hand on Taurus's shoulder and gave an apologetic look.

"Alright folks! The time has come again!" Ophiuchus laughed.

"Fuck this." Taurus mumbled.

"Who's the lucky person?" He began the spinner.

It slowed to a stop and landed on Pisces.

"Ahahaha and it's a dare!" Ophiuchus was ecstatic about the result.

"I dare you to...help me get rid of some trash." Ophiuchus said ominously.

"Follow us miss." A butler smiled.

"Shit." Pisces clenched her hands and did as she was told. She knew something bad would happen if she didn't.

She followed the butler down some hallways that didn't look familiar to her. The lighting got dimmer and dimmer until she could only see the person in front of her.

"Through this door. Mind your head." He said.

Pisces ducked through the door and was overwhelmed with the horrid smell. Her eyes watered as the red lighting was the only source of light in front of her.

"I brought some visitors for you." Ophiuchus sounded like he was in the room but she couldn't see him.

"Please don't do anything to me." Pisces sobbed.

"Of course I won't. Unless you don't do what I say." He said darkly.

A bright light blinded Pisces momentarily as the room was completely lit up. It was a complete white room that reminded her of a hospital room. The sort of room that would make you go crazy if you stayed in it too long. She looked ahead of her and saw two familiar faces strapped down to metal chairs.

"Mom?! Dad?!" Pisces sobbed and ran to them.

"NOT. One. Step. Farther." Ophiuchus voice boomed causing her to halt in her steps.

"I've taken the liberty of flying your parents in from China. Unfortunate that they don't speak English." He sighed.

"What did you do to them?" Pisces sobbed She could see blood dripping off their fingers onto the white ceramic floor. Their mouths were gagged and you could see the bruises forming on their faces from being beaten.

"It took some time for me to realize that they don't speak English. For some time they didn't even bothering saying anything but eventually the spoke and to my surprise it was in Mandarin and of course, I didn't understand a word of it." Ophiuchus shrugged.

He walked toward Pisces and trailed a finger on her bare shoulder. He was holding a heavy looking gun in his hands.

"Take a seat, dear. Take a good look at your parents." He pulled up a chair.

"Why are you doing this?" Pisces whimpered and sat down.

"Quite obedient aren't we? I'm not complaining." He pulled another chair over and took a seat in it so they were in a circle.

Her parents had a desperate look in their faces. They shook their head frantically clearly telling Pisces to get out of here but they didn't understand the situation.

Ophiuchus slid his finger to the trigger and propped it by his head.

"Who wants to go first?" He sneered and looked up. He had a glint of malice in his eyes.

The hairs on the back of Pisces' neck stood up as he just stared at her. Clearly telling her to go first.

"What do you mean?" She gulped and felt herself tremble in the chair.

"Let's play a good ol' game of Russian Roulette, darling." He smiled and placed the gun on the table in front of them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.3K 1.5K 58
The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no memories of their previous adventures on C...
82.2K 2.8K 31
The life of the zodiac signs when they turn into humans and end up having to survive/live together and find a way to get back to their home. What wil...
121 7 10
A group of twelve girls in their late teens and early adulthood, is faced with a danger that risks their lives everyday that they are still breathing...
22.9K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...