I Promise You, You'll Never B...

ZIKKIS द्वारा

Ava is a seventeen year old girl and the daughter of an abusive alcoholic dad and mother who is never home an... अधिक

Authors Note
Alone, Again
Another Beating
Packing
Going To Camp!
Friend...?
Swimming!
Boys and Girls
Lunch and A Bad Night
Stars
A Party!
Getting Ready To Leave
A Sad Departure
Breaking Dishes and Feeling Numb
Back and Forth
Soon...?
It's Close, Danger is Close
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Departure
Free
Warmer
A New Day
News
NERDS!
Competition
Baseball Game
Goodbye and Hello
No, Not Again
Dancing and Death
Dreams and a Party
Funeral
Party Time
Happy Birthday -Last Chapter-

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

3 1 6
ZIKKIS द्वारा

-Songs for this chapter, #1, Perfect by Ed Sheeran, #2, HOLD YOU DOWN, by X Ambassadors. Start #1 now-

"Ava, come on!" Mika called from the living room, "be right there!" Ava called back, they were planning on going to the park on a little date and Ava was busy getting ready. Mika smiled and turned to the stairs where Ava was walking down.

She might have only been wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but she still looked gorgeous in his eyes. 'Fuck, I can't believe she's mine. I don't deserve that, at all, she's so gorgeous...' a bunch of thoughts were rushing through Mika's mind as Ava walked towards him.

Ava took Mika's hand and smiled up at him, "are you ready to go love?" She asked, Mika smiled and nodded. "Yup, let's go!" he said, they both started walking towards the front door.

-Ten Minutes Later- 

Ava jumped out of the car and took a deep breath. She looked up at the almost setting sun and smiled. "We can sit in that tree over there and watch the sunset later!" Ava said as Mika walked over to her. Mika nodded before he started walking away, "yeah, we can," he said as he Ava caught up to him.

"Wanna play hide and seek?" Ava suggested, Mika chuckled. "Aren't we fully grown adults?" Ava smirked and shook her head, "you are, my birthday is still two months away!" Mika rolled his eyes but smiled, "ok, I'll count, go hide!"

Ava cheered and then ran off, Mika smiled and closed his eyes. 'She's so cute,' he thought as he started to count to thirty. "I'm coming to get you!" Mika called after a few seconds. Mika looked behind two trees and the swing sets before he sighed. 'Where the hell is she?!' he asked himself.

Mina smirked and cupped his hands around his mouth, "you would not believe your eyes!" he yelled. Mika smiled when he heard Ava yell back, "of ten million fireflies!" Mika turned around towards the sound and he ran towards a bush.

"Are you in the fucking bush Ava?" "Maybe..." Ava responded. Mika smiled, "come on, the sun is gonna set. We should head to the tree," Ava jumped out of the bush and Mika jumped back.

"Jeez! You scared me!" Mika said as he placed his hand over his heart, Ava smiled and walked around the bush. "Sorry love," she said as she took Mika's hand. 

They both walked hand in hand to the tree. When they arrived, Mika rested his hands on Ava's hips making Ava flinch slightly. "Oh, sorry. I should have asked you if this was ok, I should have let you know. Are you ok? And is this ok?"

Ava nodded, "y-yeah, it's ok," Mika smiled and listed Ava up slowly, Ava quickly grabbed onto the tree and Mika guided her up the tree. "Grab that branch and then scoot up into that little clear space," Mika said as he let go of Ava's hips.

Ava did as Mika had said and she made it up easily into the tree. Mika smiled and climbed up into the tree, he sat down next to Ava and rested his hand on her thigh. "Ok...?" Ava nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, "ok," Ava whispered as she looked out at the sunset.

"It's not nearly as beautiful as you, nor is it as powerful, moving, or graceful," Mika said as he rubbed Ava's thigh gently. Ava smiled and rubbed her head on his shoulder, "thanks Mika," she whispered, Mika smiled down at Ava. 'She is practically glowing,' Mika thought to himself.

He was right, with the sunset shining on her face Ava seemed to glow. Her face was lit up with pink and orange which made her smile even more powerful. Mika smiled at Ava, 'I can't believe she's mine, I can't believe I get the chance to have this beautiful girl.'

"Sam and Sally sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g," a little kid started to sing beneath them, Mika looked down and chuckled. Mika lifted Ava's head up and he kissed her lips softly, Mika then turned back to the kid and smirked. "I've already got the kiss down buddy, we're gonna get married, and trust me we'll have a baby carriage one way or another."

The kid chuckled and ran off, Mika turned to Ava and he saw that she was as red as a beet. Mika smiled and kissed Ava slowly again. He pulled away and caressed Ava's cheek. "I love you, Ava," Ava whispered as she smiled, Mika chuckled, "I love you too," he whispered back.

"Prove it," Ava said as she looked out to the sunset, "scream it to the whole world," Mika smiled a soft smile and he leaned into Ava's ear. "I love you," he whispered in her ear, Ava gasped and turned to Mika. "Why'd you whisper it to me when I-" "because Ava. You are my world."

Ava blushed again and her eyes statutes to tear up. Ava quickly hugged Mika and she clutched onto his shirt. "Listen, I love you, Mika. I know I can be a disappointment, and I rarely know what to say or do. But still, I want you to know Mika... I want you to know that, in a world of rushed decisions, wrong turns, liars, and my messed up thoughts. I want you to know that you're the first thing that's felt right, you're the first person I've really loved, you're the first person that I've felt that I want supposed to be with."

A tear rolled down Mika's cheek and he wrapped his arms tightly around Ava. "Ava, I love you so much, I want you to know that no matter what happens with your father... I'll always be here to protect you. I'll always protect you, Ava, I promise you..." Mika pulled out of the hug and he offered Ava his pinky finger.

"I promise Ava, I'll protect you from him. I won't let you get hurt, no matter what happens tomorrow or any day. You're safe in my arms, I swear to you no matter what it takes, I'll always love and protect you." Tears were now rolling down both of their cheeks as Ava took Mika's pinky finger. They pinky promised and then Mika pulled Ava into a kiss.

-Start #2-

It was soft and tender, Mika wanted Ava to feel safe with him. He didn't want her to feel rushed, pushed, or that he just wanted to kiss her. He wanted her to feel like he wanted to give her love, that he wanted to protect her, that he wanted to love and take care of her forever.

Ava pulled away and wiped one of her tears away. "B-but why me?" Ava asked as she sniffled, Mika smiled and whipped a tear from Ava's cheek. "Because, I could look at you for a second, just a second, and find a billion things I love about you Ava."

Ava blushed and bit her lip, "I don't deserve you, Mika," she said. Mika shook his head, "no, I don't deserve you, Ava." Ava shook her head but she chucked and looked back out at the now almost completely dark sky.

"What's your favorite color?" Ava asked after a few minutes of silence. Mika smiled, "look at me real quick," Ava looked at Mika, he stared into her eyes and smiled. "Hazel, green, grey, and blue. Just like your eyes," Ava smiled and shook her head.

"You're so stupid Mika," Ava said. Mika smiled, "why thank you, I thoroughly hate your existence too you piece of shit." Ava smiled, "so you mean princess?" she asked. Mika smiled and nodded. "Yes, you're my princess," Ava smiled and they both turned back to the sky.

After a few minutes, they both got down and walked to the car in silence. Ava and Mika held hands as Mika drove them back home. When they did get home, they both took showers. Mika was sitting on the couch when Ava walked down the stairs.

Mika turned to her and smiled. "Hey!" he called. Ava smiled and ran to him, Ava opened the blanket and reviled what she was wearing. A bra and some cute pajama pants. "Aren't these pants cute," Ava asked, Mika smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, very cute, now-" Ava interrupted him by sitting on his lap and laying on his bare chest.

-ignore the mentions that they are somewhat naked, it's only slightly important and not in the way you think. You'll see later lol-

Mika smiled as Ava wrapped the blanket around both of them. "Ok?" Ava asked, Mika nodded, "ok," he whispered as he turned down the volume on the tv.

Ava smiled and closed her eyes. Mika was glad he had turned off the lights, he didn't want to bother Ava's sleep. After a few minutes when Mika knew that Ava was asleep, Mika kissed Ava's forehead.

Mika smiled as he noticed how nice it felt to have his skin touch Ava's. It was a nice form of intimacy and love. Mika felt warm inside and out as he wrapped his arms around Ava.

"Goodnight Star," Mika said to Star who was laying next to them. "Goodnight Ava," Mika then whispered as he kissed Ava's forehead again. Mika smiled and fell asleep while thinking about how much he loves Ava.

-Hello everyone! I hope you had an amazing day! This is kinda a long chapter, I hope you enjoyed it! I think that Mika and Ava are a cute couple, don't you? Do you have a ship name you like or a nickname that they could call each other? If so, let me know down in the comments! Thank you for reading! I love you all so much, have an amazing rest of your day/night!-

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

356 0 33
Crystal, a very simple girl, lives with her boyfriend, Connor. Only there is one problem. Connor isn't a very nice man and treats Crystal horribly. O...
31.1K 891 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...
The Heart Exchange Rebecca-Jade द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

643K 14.3K 30
Maddie can't remember the last 2 years, but she knows Ethan is the handsome boy who's been haunting her dreams. Do they have an insta-spark, or a pas...
Broken Together Noley Smith द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

479 245 7
Liv has been through a lot since her mom died and and her dad was announced not sane enough to take of her. Since then her aunt took custody of her...