Abnormal →𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

Twin brothers; One is normal and the other is claimed to be abnormal. Sharing a name and a face was proving t... More

A human of their own
1|Midnight Visit
2|Who are you?
3|That Boy
5|Sorry
6|Dinner, well spent
7|The good-looking chef
8| Oh, the heat
9|Swim and Slip
10| Stranger Danger
11|His twin
12|V
13|Missing hour
14|Sparked emotions
15|Iris
16| Old memories
17| Beautiful
18| Oop, the proposal
19| Dinner served
20| Bro, help
21| Are we dating
22| How to kiss
23| The Gift
24| Dating
25| Imperfect date
26| Talk of the town
27| Forbidden
28|Carbonara
29| Mine
30| Paint me
31| Touch me
32| Jealousy
33| Apology
33.5| First Time
34| Housewarming
35| Price of a kiss
36| Goodbyes
37| Break in
38| Road trip
39| The offer
40|Four obstacles
41|Jung Hoseok
42| Kim Seokjin
43| Min Yoongi
44| Kim Namjoon
45| Broken homes
Final: End or Beginning
V: Accidently, father (1)
V: Cookies & Creams(2)

4|Bully

10.1K 958 416
By moonchiiild_

Bully

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung's POV

I failed myself once again.

My mouth weighed heavier than anything when I attempted to console the girl before she left me. She was hurt, I could see it. She was hurt by the way I talked to her. I wanted to tell her thank you. Thank you for not running away from me like other people do, thank you for offering me the water bottle even though I couldn't accept it. But, instead she thought I was being mean and cold when I couldn't help the way I sounded.

I don't know why I cannot make any expressions or even talk in different tone. It's not a symptom of autism, but something else. the concept of expression was something new to me until few years ago. I was never taught how to talk to people or how to express my emotions. After all, I was living like an orphan until six years ago. There was no body to teach me.

The girl.

She's very pretty.

Although, I didn't see her more than six seconds, but I managed to look at her for six seconds when she wasn't looking. She was biting her lips in nervousness while she was talking to me. Her voice had this distinctive tone that I learnt newly.

It feels like it's been forever since I talked to someone new other than my brother. Usually talking to V always consisted of an angry tone. I never knew how people sounded when they were angry before meeting my brother. V fortunately and also, unfortunately, taught me how to be or sound angry.

The girl taught me something new too. Her tone was soft and it felt welcoming and nice. Maybe that's how people sound when they are being nice. Or was it sympathy that V was talking about?

I felt happy that I finally talked to someone and surprisingly I didn't feel panicky after talking to her. Maybe I am not completely broken? Maybe I can talk to people if I make any effort? Maybe... just maybe.

Jiah told me once that I need to make a friend and that friend should be someone who makes me feel comforted and around who I can be calm and collected without any worries.

Wait, hold on... Jiah.

Jiah needs me now.

With that one sudden realisation, I decide to walk out of the room to Jiah's room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Jiah's room

You enter the room and immediately get invited by a neat and warm looking bedroom. By the look of it, it looks like she is the type of person who likes to be organised. Everything was put in their places. Her bed had a light blue coloured blanket with some cute looking plushies placed on top it. As your eyes catch a very cute one, you reach her bed and pick up the plushie.

"That's so cute." You talk to yourself.

You sat down on her bed, sighing to yourself gently. Your head consisted of only one thing and that is V. That one letter named boy who is now on the very bottom of your list. He was not only rude infront of people, he also deceived you by practically faking something so serious.

Jiah informed you that she's also a psychology student, therefore you are more likely to meet her in some of your classes. You cannot wait for the next day and start everything afresh. Everything related to V will be put aside. Hopefully. As you were ready to dissolve into the tranquillity, you hear a crash.

Your figure perks up as you witness a masculine figure standing before the door. Your eyebrows do not wait to knit up in annoyance.

"You! What are you doing here?!"

The man smirks in response. Confusion was his initial reaction, however seeing your face amused him a little. V tilts his head to examine your face. "I should be the one asking you what are you doing on my sister's bed?"

"I'm staying here." Your heart picked up a pace. Especially when he's giving you that intense lion gaze, you have no idea how to act under his scrutiny. "With permission, of course!" You finish.

"Baby, with or without permission don't you think, it's bad manners to sleep on someone's bed when the person is absent?" He smirks, before coming nearer to you and sit on the edge of the bed with one leg resting on the bed and other on the floor. He flicked his tongue at the edge of his lips before giving you a boyish smirk.

"Can you stop looking at me like this?!" You complain. "And no. She's the one who gave the room to me-"

"I have a better offer. How about you share my bed with me, instead of ruining my sisters bed?" He snickers.

You gasp. He really is starting to get on your nerves. "You are the sheer reason I came here in the first place!"

He cocks his brow in confusion. Either way, he responded, "Well, so you are chickening out? How cute." He chuckles. You stand up out of frustration as your lips part away in disbelief.

"No, I am not."

"Clearly you are! Babe, if you want we can share the bed. I have plenty of room around my arms." He even had the audacity to smirk.

Forming a fist out of anger, "How dare you?!" You huff. "Don't call me a babe. I'm not-"

He grabs your wrist instantly with a smug face before pulling you against his chest. You battle around for a few seconds until he brings his face closer to you. "Shh, Y/n."

You freeze momentarily. "How do you know my name?! Leave me, I will scream."

"I would rather have you scream my name out of pleasure." He winks.

"Gross! I swear to God, I will tell everyone what kind of a creep you are."

You have heard plenty of stories of V from Jiah to make a clear conclusion that, this man is a fuckboy. He has this mask on that only shows certain people that he's an angel fallen from the sky.

He chuckles. "And you think they will believe you?"

"I'm gonna make people believe it. They should know how vicious you are." You throw the pillow at him after he lets you go. You take that as an opportunity to escape. However, when you reach to twist the doorknob, it was found locked.

"Did you lock it?!" You screech. You turn to look at the boy, when you see him taking his shirt off in a swift move. "Hey!" You scream. You realise in the short span of time, you screamed for twentieth time this time. Everything was happening too quickly.

Ignoring your protests, he makes himself comfortable under Jiah's blanket. Confusion took over your features when you approach him. 

"Excuse me?!" You fast walk to the bed and almost gawk at the sight. You close your eyes to take a deep breath and compose yourself. "What is going on?"

"Oh, Sweet. I am staying here tonight."

"You have your own bed. Your own room! I literally left the room for you!?" You screech angrily. This time not even caring to compose your tone as you were beyond frustrated. 

He snatched your arms in a matter of second before pulling you to the bed. Your body smashes against him, when he quickly mounts you over before pinning your hands above. "You scream a lot. Although, I like your voice, this time it was a bit too much." He proposes.

You were speechless at the fact as it was too much to digest. How did you end up under a hot guy who you hated the gut of. Your heart raced faster than ever which caused your breathing to get uneasy. Heat wrapped your body up when you do not speak for a good minute. You stare deep into his orbs and notice his tongue peeking a bit, only to tease.

"See that's better." He smirks. "You see my roommate has a girl on his bed tonight and getting his dick wet. Since I have no intention to join them, so I reckoned if my sister is away, I shall use her room." He whispers. "But I didn't know, there's already someone waiting for me on her bed?" He smirks.

However, the moment was cut short when you bring your head back to reality. You frown simply and place a hard kick in between his crotch. The boy squirms away in pain which caused him to fall from the bed harshly.

Your laughter cues at the scenario. "Serves you right. Now try getting your dick wet, I am waiting." You proudly sit with your legs folded.

"You- !" The sounds of your laughter rings in his ear, distracting him to utter his words.

"Me? What about me?" You blink innocently. V breathes in and out before taking his time to collect himself and ease the growing pain.

"That's not very nice, sweetheart." He moans. Hearing him moan wasn't something you could handle. Your intestines knots as you felt your heart rush.

"I'm leaving." You finally announce. You reach the door, and this time try a little harder to gather all your forces. While you were busy breaking the door down, you hear the annoying peal of laughter from the background. 

"Can you shut the fuck up?" You pass.

"How about you make me?"

There you go, the infamous line. How generic of these fuckboys. Ignoring his input, you carry on attempting to open the door. After several tries, you finally manage to open the door. ''Bye, baby.'' You hear him call out. 

Ignoring, you sprint your way to the hallway. Jiah lived on the ground floor, so you turn to the right to reach the lift until a few pairs of laughter halt your movements. 

Following the sound of laughter, you enter the common room. There was a little crowd of six people infront of the vending machine, laughing away.

You hear one of the guys, spitting harsh words and kicking an object. As you walk nearer, you realise the object was rather a human.

Your moral conscience triggers when you witness someone being kicked around their stomach harshly. The poor boy was found coughing repeatedly right before a cold can of coke was poured all over his head.

You thought bullying was an old chapter in your life since it mainly happened in high school. During university, people tends to learn how to mind their own business. Witnessing the inhumane scene before you, brought back an unwanted part of your memory lane.  "HEY!" Before you knew it, you angrily growled. Catching the group of boys' attention, you march towards them. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

One of the guy scoffs. "Just mind your own business."

"How about you do the same and leave that person." Your eyes focused on the douchebag before you. 

"Listen, it's the unwanted rat. Now go to your room."

"Unwanted rat?"

"Don't you know him? I swear everyone on the campus knows him as an unwanted rat?" He chuckles to himself before placing another kick against the limp body on the floor.

''Stop!'' You scream out of panic. You reach the male before harshly pushing him away. ''Stop or else I am calling the cops.'' The men before you gave out a mocking laugh at your threat. He harshly grips your upper arm, making you wince. 

"Leave him alone." That wasn't your voice. You turn around and witness V standing straight, hands in the pocket, shooting ice glares.

The grip around your arm eases instantly. You feel their demeanour shift; all of a sudden turning timid and lowering their head. Confused, you shift your eyes to V. In the short period you've known V, he always has been flirty and unserious. However, the man that stood before you simply had the no-bullshit gaze, warning the scumbags near you silently. 

"What are you waiting for?'' He tilts his head. ''Didn't I ask you to leave?''

Surprisingly the group of boys obeys as he speaks and leaves the room. You had many questions for V, but for now you ran to the unmoving body on the floor. "Excuse me? You okay?" You shake his body. You touch his back as his face was hidden by his hands. "V call the warden! Call Mrs Long." You shout, without looking back.

You shake him once again in the hope of a response. You grab his shoulder and flip him over, so you could check his breathing. 

Your hand freezes as soon as your eyes lay on his face. Throat feeling dry, you feel your breath hitched out of shock.

You flinch away from the body and scoot back. Your breathing comes back and you desperately grasp for air. You felt like you have witnessed a ghost. Your head quickly snaps back and view V still standing at the back.

Then who's this?

You find the same face, same exact body like V, laying on the floor, almost lifeless.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
19.3K 858 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
2.5K 154 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...
108K 3.6K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...