Chaos → kai parker, tvd

بواسطة RavenDiaries

CHAOS ━ ❝Whatever their souls are made of, his and hers are the same.❞ Based on The Vampire Diaries Series (S... المزيد

CHAOS
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q&A
A/N

Chapter 2

6.6K 162 36
بواسطة RavenDiaries

Chapter 2 ━━ Trapped In Past

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Lorna slowly opens her eyes to see that they're in the same place they were when they died. She looks over at Bonnie and Damon, their hands are still interlaced and they let go.

"Huh. That got awkward fast." Damon says as they keep looking around confusedly.

"What happened? Where are we?" Bonnie begins to walk away, out of the woods, while Lorna follows her without saying a word.

"Where are you two going? Hey." Damon follows them and now they're are in the middle of the street, still in Mystic Falls.

Damon reaches up to touch his teeth. "Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire. Either I'm a dead vampire or Mystic Falls is no longer magic free."

"I have mine too." Lorna bares her fangs at Damon, making him roll his eyes.

"Look." 

Damon and the blonde follow Bonnie's gaze and see that she is looking at the Mystic Grill.

"I definitely blew that up about an hour ago." He says confusedly.

"Why don't we see any people? If we're still on the Other Side we should at least be able to see the living." Lorna says, still puzzled and looking around like others.

"Where the hell are we? And I don't mean geographically." Damon asks.

"I have no idea." Bonnie shrugs.

It's morning time, the streets are deserted and three of them are now walking in the middle of the street. Damon has his leather jacket slung over his shoulder, Bonnie's grey jacket is tied around her waist and Lorna still has her jacket on.

Damon groans. "How many more streets are we going to wander?"

Bonnie looks annoyed this time. "How many times are you going to ask me questions I don't have the answers to? Huh?" 

Damon looks back at her and they continue in silence. He then turns to his best friend. "Why are you weirdly silent all this time, blonde?" 

"I'm still confused and feeling weird." Lorna shrugs. "And I don't fight for everything like you two." 

Damon opens his mouth to say something but Bonnie cut him off.

"There's something weird about these cars."

They stop at a parked one, it's white.

"Yeah, they're all 20 years old or more and yet they look brand new." Damon runs his hand over the hood, he looks up at a house, a look washing over his face. 

It looks familiar. Lorna's mind starts to wonder how she feels it familiar until it clicks in her mind. It's Elena's house. And there are...toys on the lawn?

"And that is Elena's not-so-burnt-to-a-crisp house." Damon says.

They walk in front of it, Damon sees a newspaper on the grass and picks it up, unfolds it and reads it.

"Hmm?" Lorna looks at him confusedly.

Damon turns to her and holds out the paper so she can read. "Look." 

She cranes her neck and reads whilst Bonnie joins.

"Rare solar eclipse expected to be seen across 12 states?" Lorna asks, raising an eyebrow. 

Damon rolls his eyes. "The date."

"May 10th, 1994. Is that--? Are we--? But that's impossible." The blonde rambles.

Suddenly the sky turns darker blue, they look up to see the eclipse blotting out the sun.

"I don't think we should be asking where we are, I think we should be asking when we are." Bonnie announces.

Later on, the trio find themselves in a deep conversation. Damon is swinging on the porch swing in Elena's back porch, Bonnie is sitting on the steps, toys around the porch and Lorna is pacing around.

"Where is any booze in this empty retroville?" Damon questions as the blonde sits next to Bonnie.

"It feels so weird to be back here, I practically grew up on this porch." Bonnie states. 

Since Lorna's parents were murdered by a stranger, who later figured out to be Damon in his les humanity self back when she was a newborn child, she grew up with her Grams and Bonnie in Mystic Falls, surrounded by all the supernatural drama. Her mom was a Bennett witch, while her dad was a normal human. She started to feel her powers when she was 16 and she was afraid of herself at the moment. But Grams helped her to control her magic as she did for Bonnie.

Damon stops the swing. "Alright, talk me through it."

Bonnie turns to him. "Before the Other Side collapsed, Grams said that she made a sacrifice so that I could find peace along with Lori."

"The part where you actually have a theory." Damon chuckles.

Bonnie rolls her eyes. "Well, this clearly isn't peace, otherwise I wouldn't be stuck here with you."

Damon makes a face. "Rude."

Lorna laugh, finding the moment hilarious somehow.

"At least you're here with me. Otherwise, I'm already gone crazy." Bonnie says to her cousin.

"Aww...Bonz." Lorna awes before the two cousins hug each other giggling which results Damon to roll his eyes.

"Grams must have-I don't know, sent me and Lori somewhere. When she held your hand...it took you with us." Bonnie says to Damon.

"Well, did she happen to whisper a safe word in her last breaths? A clue, maybe? Witchy way out of here?" Damon asks.

"No, but if we got here by magic, magic should be able to get us out." Bonnie makes a face.

Damon raises his eyebrows. "And that frown that's not upside down is telling me what?"

Bonnie looks toward a glass cup. "Phesmatos incendia"

The two vampires look intently at the glass, but nothing happens, Bonnie looks down in disappointment.

"Still can't do magic." Lorna sighs.

Damon sits back on the swing, his shoulders sagging. "Perfect."

Time passes through in the speed of light where Lorna finds herself sitting on a chair in the Salvatore boarding house watching Damon flipping pancakes while dancing and mouthing the song that's playing on the radio. He has a bottle of bourbon in his hand and he is chugging it as he cooks.

She isn't a fan of Damon's choice with the song, but his dancing moves are amusing her to the never end.

Damon is taking a large gulp of bourbon as Bonnie enters the kitchen with the familiar teddy bear in her hand, along with a book and clears her throat. Damon stops dancing, clearing his throat in the process.

"Hey, girl." Bonnie smiles at the blonde.

"Hey." Lorna smiles back.

"I didn't know you cooked." Bonnie asks the male vampire.

"I don't. How'd you sleep? Me... not good. My 1994 mattress was very lumpy. Whatcha got there?" Damon asks the witch.

Bonnie looks down at her belongings in her hand. She waggles her bear. 

"Oh, Ms Cuddles! I remember that you lost her when we were nine." Lorna says as she takes the teddy from Bonnie's hands and hug it. 

"Yeah, I went into our house last night and...she was there." Bonnie lifts up the book she had been carrying. "I also found this at my Grams's house. Her old grimoire."

Damon walks over to the radio, with bourbon in his hand. "Yeah, well I found this. Drank it last year when Ric died." He removes the CD that was playing.

"So we're in this snapshot of another time, or...something." I state whilst Damon twists the CD rack with his hand covering his eyes and picks one.

"Everything that existed in 1994, still exists." Bonnie says.

"For better, or for worse?" Damon asks before he kisses the CD in his hand before putting it into the radio. He turns the radio on and the music begins to play, but Bonnie hurries to click it off.

"Listen, there was a time when I couldn't practice magic. This grimoire taught me lot, maybe...I can reteach myself." Bonnie says. 

Damon turns the radio back on. "If you were still a witch. Which with our luck, and your skill-probably ain't the case."

"I'll help you." Lorna volunteers knowing what's going to happen next. These two are gonna fight like old enemies. Well, they are old enemies but the last thing she want to do is watch world war 3 happening here.

"There, you have our blonde ex witch's help." Damon says.

"Why can't you help? Would a little support kill you?" Bonnie asks getting annoying by every second.

"You know, I am acutely aware that we are in some otherworldly time dimension. However, do you ever think for one second that maybe it's you being negative reacting to my natural self negative-ly?" Damon questions.

Bonnie looks speechless, yet appalled. "You're ridiculous."

"Nope, I'm consistent." Damon puts four pancakes onto two plates and sets it in front of Bonnie and Lorna. "Eat your pancakes. Oh, and-" He then grabs the newspaper from the counter and drops it in front of her. "-you can do a crossword puzzle."

"Oh, gee, thanks-" Bonnie picks it up. "-breakfast with my least favourite person and my favourite cousin, and a crossword puzzle, from 1994." She turns her back to him, opening the paper. "Alright, what's a seven letter word for-"

Suddenly, the sky darkens like before. They look up in surprise. Damon and Lorna looks in the window and see the eclipse.

"You've got to be kidding me. Bonnie, look at the date on that paper." Damon squeaks.

Bonnie looks down and reads. "It says, May 10th, 1994. It's the same day as yesterday."

They exchange looks before Lorna groans.

"We're living the same day all over again."

"Well that proves it, we're in hell. Our own personal, custom-built hell. And you two are in it with me." Damon raises his bourbon. "Bottoms up." He drinks.

Later on, Lorna finds herself watching out the window to see the eclipse, which is still in the sky, but it moves out of the way to reveal a bright sun. 

Damon is behind the counter, flipping pancakes. Bonnie seated at the table with the newspaper.

"What's a seven-letter word for kill me now?" Bonnie questions.

"That joke got old six weeks ago." Damon says.

"And so did this crossword puzzle. Every day for two months I've done this stupid thing and I still can't figure out 27 across. Old tongue twister, Eddie turned top 40?" Bonnie asks shaking her head slightly.

"Bombshell, come here. It's sweet pancake breakfast time!" Damon says to blonde, making her chuckle and walk to them.

Damon puts four pancakes on two plates and circles them with whipped cream. He places one in front of Bonnie, who grabs her pencil and stabs angrily at her breakfast.

"I hate pancakes!"

"Whoa, don't take it out on the pancakes. Those pancakes, like myself, are waiting for you to be witchy to get us the hell out of here." Damon says.

Bonnie stands abruptly. "You know I've been trying!" 

Lorna takes a bite from her pancake ignoring them. Well, let's say that Damon isn't a cooking star like his brother. She regrets not taking cooking lessons from Stefan. 

"And failing. Further evidence, we're in hell. Not only am I stuck with you, I'm stuck with the useless version of you." Damon says to Bonnie.

Bonnie is appalled slack-jawed and she opens her mouth to say something but closes it again. "Did you hear that?"

Lorna raise an eyebrow.

Damon, frustrated, says. "What would we heard, Bonnie? We're the only three people here, we were the only three people here two months ago and the only three people here now!"

"Well, I swear I heard something!" 

Damon rolls his eyes. "Maybe it's the sound of existential despair. I hear that's what hell sounds like." 

"You know what? You think we're trapped in your hell? I have to spend every day on repeat with the person I like least on this earth-! Maybe we're trapped in mine." Bonnie yells.

Lorna slams her hands on the table and stand up, gaining both of their attention. "God, stop fighting guys! What is this? Why are you fighting for everything like this?! Think like adults, not like children." 

She leaves them angrily and head to Stefan's room and shut the door behind her before jumping into the bed and starting to cry, pulling the pillow into her chest. She should've listened to Damon. But it is done now. She can't turn back.

She misses Stefan, Caroline and everyone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.4K 152 45
"Oh come on, I know you love me Rora" "That's the very last emotion I feel for you" - "I love you, Kai" "Too little too late with that one, Aurora" [...
1.4K 70 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
6.7K 261 47
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Samantha Williams, Who is friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, end up being in Prison world with Damon and Bonnie. She faced many cha...
12.7K 600 11
"𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲" ༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞ In 1993 Isabella Sal...