Stay ≫ Jack Gilinsky

Oleh fxckgilinsky

its funny how sometimes the thing that we love the most can be the thing that kills us Lebih Banyak

chapter one - are you excited?
chapter two - strictly girls only
chapter three - man slut
chapter four - i want never gets
chapter five - bad boy
chapter six - would you rather
chapter seven - be careful what you wish for
chapter nine - youtube video
chapten ten - let me control you
chapter eleven - brat
chapter twelve - jai
chapter thirteen - k
chapter fourteen - show number one
chapter fifteen - taco bell
chapter sixteen - natascha
chapter seventeen - coma
chapter eighteen - beer bottles
chapter nineteen - nose bleed
chapter twenty - eyebrows
chapter twenty one - thank you
chapter twenty two - good luck
chapter twenty three - hotel
chapter twenty four - shorts
chapter twenty five - butterflies
chapter twenty six - love doctor
chapter twenty seven - olives&anchovies
chapter twenty eight - goodnight beautiful
chapter twenty nine - watermelon
chapter thirty - vodka&vommit
chapter thirty one - microphone
chapter thirty two - psychopath
chapter thirty three - samalam
chapter thirty four - let me take you somewhere
chapter thirty five - sweatshirt
chapter thirty six - alienated
chapter thirty seven - social media
chapter thirty eight - stage kiss
chapter thirty nine - hospital gown
chapter fourty - rachel white
chapter fourty one - sorry
chapter fourty two - you're**
chapter fourty three - cringe
chapter fourty four - night out
chapter fourty five - vodka cherry
chapter fourty six - cardigain
chapter fourty seven - taxis
chapter fourty eight - personality
chapter fourty nine - im coming
chapter fifty - my dear
chapter fifty one - stay
chapter fifty two - about last night
Asshole title change
chapter fifty three - figure something out

chapter eight - sports bra

106K 2.1K 1.5K
Oleh fxckgilinsky

As much as I love the tour bus. It could do with some curtains. If you don't remember, the whole back wall is one big tinted window. So basically we can see out but nobody can see in.

The only exception is the sun which can creep through at any damn time and it woke me up at 5am.

Madison is fast asleep on the mattress in the far corner of the room.

Andrea is snoring away on the middle of her mattress near the bathroom door.

And Mahogany is rolling around sleep mumbling a good four feet away from her mattress.

I get up and grab whatever resembles lazy clothes from my suitcase and then throw it back on the pile with the others.

I tiptoe to the bathroom making sure not to trip over the rolling bundle of red hair that was Mahogany.

When I get fo the bathroom, I peeled off my clothes and throw them in the hamper I notice in the corner behind the door.

It's a reasonable sized bathroom. In one corner there was is jacuzzi style bath tub and in the other there is a frosted glass shower.

The mirror in front of the basin is massive which will come in handy when all five of us are trying to change and do our makeup and our hair and figure out whether we like what we are wearing or whether to change another seven times until we finally go back to our original outfit.

I pull my black sweatpants over my legs and then put on my blue sports bra with the nike tick on the front.

I open up my toiletry bag and considering I can't see I decide glasses are a mandatory first step.

But first I washed and moisturised my face then decide that brushing hair would be far too much effort so I put in a bun

I decide to skip a shirt as nobody will be awake at this ungodly hour.

I grab Andrea's key off the table because I realise mine is still in the pocket of my shorts in the hamper which I honestly am not willing to go back for. Let's hope I remember to take it out before someone decides to do the laundry.

I walk quietly towards the door and as usual I am extremely hungry so I decide the kitchen will be a good first stop.

As I suspected, the den is empty and I was just hoping the same would go for the boys' room.

As I flung open the curtain I found all ten shirtless boys either sleeping or on their phones.

Queen Trevor is the only one wearing a shirt, which of course has Beyoncé on it and his pale legs are flung over the side of his bunk which happens to be on the top row which meant Trev's feet were dangling right above Carter's face.

Luckily he was fast asleep.

Next to Trevor on the top row are Nash and Taylor who are both glued to their phone screens. Why are they up so early?

On the bottom row is Carter and Jack Johnson who were all fast asleep.

On the right hand side of the hallway on the top row was Cameron, Gilinsky and Sammy who are all awake and on their phones.

On the bottom row are Hayes and Shawn. I'm not sure whether they are awake or not as all curtains are closed.

I was so close to making it to the kitchen unnoticed but it was just too good to be true.

"Glasses. Hot" Taylor mumbles and as I look up.

"Shit" Cameron extends the word.

"You're looking at the glasses? I was looking more towards the sports bra" Sammy smirkes.

"No you were looking at what's inside the sports bra" Johnson laughs.

"Guilty" Sammy raises his hand.

"Oooooh and those sweatpants got me feelin' some type of way" Nash sings and I can't help but laugh.

"I'm standing right here you know?"

"Yeah and you better get your little ass up here before I go get it myself." Sammy replies.

"Little?" Cameron adds.

All the boys start laughing and I begin to get uncomfortable due to their height advantage.

"Eh, I've seen better " Gilinsky mumbles with a raspy morning voice.

"Nah you haven't dude" Nash laughs earning responsive laughs from all the other guys.

"Yeah, Lexi's ass was smaller than mine" Taylor laughs, barely able to breathe.

"Sarah, do you mind filming a video with me? I promised to get one up and completely forgot I was coming on tour. Carter said he would but he doesn't look like he'll be waking up anytime soon." Hayes says.

"Sure thing, let me eat then I'll get changed and meet you" I reply kindly.

"Not necessary" Sammy adds, making me laugh.

"Can I film with you" Cameron begs.

"You never want to film with me" Hayes rolls his eyes.

"Do to" Cameron moans like a child.

"Nah-Uh, I practically had to drag you to film the chubby bunny video" Hayes replies.

I decide to leave them to it and casually slip into the kitchen.

I had finished eating and was scrolling through instagram when Hayes calls me through to film.

He is setting up the camera with Cameron.

I sit down on the couch and watch the boys set up because assume that I won't be much help.

"Rise and shine bitches" Madison calls from upstairs followed by a tired Andrea.

She's not a morning person.

She slides down the ladder and when we see what each other are wearing our faces lit up.

She's wearing the same nike sports bra as me however hers is in pink, accompanied with the same fit sweatpants but in grey.

"Literally the same person" she yells and we do a sort of dramatic jump hug thing.

By this point all the guys are up and doing something or other in the den.

Hayes and I are doing the two truths one lie tag so, whilst Hayes is preparing his truths and lies, I'm watching tv with Madison.

Yeah, I kinda decide I would just wing the video and make up the truths and lies on the spot.

Madison and I are watching The Vampire Diaries however she's only on season two so I have to refrain from telling her about.. well, everything.

"What this planned?" Shawn asks, snapping me out of my Damon Salvatore trance and I give him a cofused look.

"The outfits" he laughs.

"Oh, nope"

"It's hot" Nash says casually, eyes glued to his laptop screen.

"Uh, thanks" I say awkwardly, trying to divert my focus back to the Salvatores.

My mind starts to wander to how it would be to live as a vampire. I mean, come on. How amazing would it be. Of course, only if you had a day light ring and professional feeding lessons from Stefan so you don't go round killing everyone in sight. That would be pretty bad.

That's basically enough for me to completely zone out and miss the first half of the conversation going on in front of me.

Sitting on the floor beneath me, the Jack's are in the middle of what seems to be a relatively deep conversation.

"I don't think it's a good idea"

"What's the worst that could happen? It's just a bit of fun" Gilinsky begs.

"Getting everyone on the bus drunk is going to be a bit of fun, this isn't" Johnson responded blankly.

"It's just a hook up" Gilinsky continues.

"Fucking the poor girl on her second night here is just wrong. And who's to say she'd even want to" Johnson snaps.

"She'll be wasted, she doesn't have to want to"

"Alright dude but I don't want any part of this, Sarah seems chill and I don't want to be caught up in this when it backfires." Johnson says, getting up from is spot on the floor and walking towards the boys' bunks.

"Who said anything about it backfiring" Gilinsky mumbles.

If Gilinsky thinks I'd hook up with him then he's got another thing coming all together. At least now I could use this imformation tonmy advantage.

The one and only breaks me out of my thoughts of revenge when he sits far too close to me, making me shuffle closer to Madison to avoid contact.

"Hey there" he gestures.

"Hi" I mumble.

"What's with the attitude?" He responds.

"You ain't seen nothing yet" Andrea yells from the other end of the couch, not looking up from her magazine.

I rolled my eyes at her annoying cousinlyness.

"Oh, so we've got a feisty one have we?" He responds.

"What do you want?" I moan, acting as if I don't know.

"Oh you know, just casual chitter chatter's all"

"Good to know" I fake smile and try to escape to the other side of the room.

His tanned arm grabs hold of mine and he turns me to face him.

"You really ought to stop running away from me" He chuckles.

"You really ought to stop giving me a reason to" I respond sharply.

"Alright I'm sorry, I'll play nice, promise." He winks.

I roll my eyes and stand up to see if Hayes is ready to film.

I know exactly what he is trying to do and I know exactly how to play him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1K 67 30
Carter Reynolds / Magcon fanfiction.
45.2K 660 49
Is this really what life does to you?
4.5K 173 43
What happened to never giving up? What happened to forever and infinity? What happened to us?
149K 1.8K 56
Magcon preferences hope you enjoy!!!!