My Forbidden Love. *My Mates...

By kms1301

Most werewolves grow up and find their mates. There are also wolves that never find their mates. For Sage she... More

My Forbidden Love.
chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5!
Chapter7!
Chapter 8*!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14*
!Chapter 15!
chapter 16!
Chapter 17*
chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22 :P
Chapter 23 <3
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1.
Chapter 28 Part 2
Authors Note.
Authors note 2
Authors note
the end.
authors note
THANK YOU!

Chapter 6!

42.4K 1.1K 190
By kms1301

Hey guys its been a little bit. I hope you guys like this. Um What do you think of the cast. If you have any ideas for Lex please let me know.

Sages POV

I woke up laying on Zachs chest. He had both his arms wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled into the nape of my neck. I looked behind me to see Lex was snuggled into my back with her arm wrapped around my waist. I giggled before standing up, causing both Lex and Zach to wake up.

“Hey sleepy heads.” I laughed at them. Lex was rubbing her eyes like a little kid. Zach was stretching.

“Morning.” They both chirped at me.

“What time is it?” Lex asked once she got to her feet. :Hey you guys played puss and boots without me!?”

“No hun we had it going but you were to busy on your sugar high to even notice. Oh and it is 9:30.”

“I was not! Shit were late for school.” This caused Zach to laugh.

“Lex its Saturday.” He called to her as she was trying to find her shoes.

“Oh.” I walked over to Zach and helped him up before starting to clean up our make shift bed. Lex and Zach came over and started to help me and somehow we ended up making a huge fort that we named fort Pusses Soft Paw Humpty Dumpty Fort.

“I’m soft paws.” I called out as we walked up the stairs.

“I’m Puss.” Zach yelled behind us causing Lex to growl.

“I am not being Humpty Dumpty.”

“Too late. “I sang walkinginto the kitchen. Josh was there making food for him and Tyra. They both gave us weird looks and I just shrugged. Who the hell cares what they think.

‘Nice look Sage I really like it on you. What is it? Hobo.”I let out a sarcastic laugh before glaring at her.

“No actually it’s the ‘ I just crawled out of bed look’,seems you have the hobo look down pretty well though.” I turned towards Lex and Zach to see them trying not to laugh. When i laughed at them they started to laugh causing Josh and Tyra to get pissy.

“You guys wanna go out to eat?” I asked ass a grabbed a banana from the bowl on the counter.

“Sure but shouldn’t we all go get cleaned up first?” Lex asked and I nodded.

“Yeah I have extra clothes here for both of you. Jos used to have sleep overs all the time so we just started to buy extra guys clothing.” I explained after seeing there confused expressions

My mom happened to walk in right then.” Did I just hear you laugh? Oh nice to see you Alexis and Zachary.”

“Hello Amanda.” They both said before we walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I stopped at a door right next to my bed room and motioned for Zach to step forward.

“You can get read in here. There is a bathroom and extra clothes.” I walked towards my room. I walked over to my closet with Lex fallowing me.

“Pick anything,” I told her. I walked to the end and picked out a dark red sun dress that reached my knees and a pair of red heals. Lex on the other hand picked out a pair of faded skinny jeans with holes here and there and Hollywood Undead t-shirt with my black converse.

“Nice. You can use this bathroom I will use that one ‘I pointed over my shoulder.

“You have to bathrooms in your bedroom?”

“Obviously. I don’t like to brag though.”

Twenty minutes later I walked out of my bathroom to see Zach and Lex laying on my bed throwing a baseball up and down. When Lex saw me she threw me a fast ball. I caught it easily only to hear her mutter alpha blood.

“You look amazing.” Lex called as she got up and walked towards me. I had pulled my hair so it was ina half pony and curled what was left down. I did my makeup the same little concealer and a smoky eye look.

“Wow.” I looked up to see Zach staring at me with a glint in his eye.

“Thank you and babe you might want to close your mouth.” I walked over to him and used two fingers to push him jaw back up. He laughed at me before pulling me into a nice long hug. Lex started laughing before she came over and joined us.

“Lets go get something to eat im starving.” I muttered as we all pulled away. As weird as it is to say this I missed the way Zach’s body felt against mine. I missed his scent and even his body heat.

“yeah we could go to the little diner downtown.” Lex suggested.

We all went outside and piled back into Zach’s truck and left for the diner. Lex was complaining about having to sit in the backseat again. Me and Zach had to yell at her and explain why she sat in the back seat causing her to let out a huge growl.

When we got to the diner and the waitress was getting ready to seat us I excused my self to go and grab Lex a present. As I was walking back to are table Zach seen me and got a huge grin on his face when he seen what I was holding.

“Lex can you get up for one second.”She nodded her head and I put the booster seat I had grabbed in her spot then told her to sit down and when she did oh boy did she look pissed.

“Im not a little girl. I don’t need a booster seat I reach the table just fine. Se threw her hands up and then proceeded to pout.

“The waitress asked what we wanted to drink while you were gone me and Lex got orange juice and we got you chocolate milk.”

“Thank you.”

When the waitress arrived with our drinks she sat and basically flirted with Zach for 10 minutes.
“And what would you like.” She sneered at us.

“Hmm I will have the #5 with bacon white toast over medium eggs and instead of 2 pancakes can I get 6.”

“Suree thing, and you.”

“Hmm I would like you to stop flirting with my boyfriend and give us some real service, but if you mean food wise the same as her.” She got up and stomped away. Lex and Zach were giving me weird looks.

“I’m sorry Zach I know your not my boyfriend but I couldn’t stand the way she was acting so I just sorta made it up. “

“Good going.” Lex said

“Oh I don’t mind I just didn’t know how to tell her off without being rude is all.”We got our food and ate in silence. We all decided on going back to Zachs and playing video games. Zach drove me home around 11:30.

“Thanks you for the ride home.” He just smiled and shook his head.

“It was no problem. I like being with you.”

“Me too.” I smiled.

“Goodnight.” He looked at me before leaning in and giving me a small peck on the lips before pulling back.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry.” I leaned in and placed my lips on his. They are warm and moist and they fit perfectly with mine. I licked his bottom lip for entrance that he gladly granted. He put his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer. When we pulled back we were both breathing hard. Zach leaned his forehead against mine.

“That was wow.” I laughed at him.

“Your adorable.”

“Me.” He pointed at himself while I nodded. I went to get out of the car when he stopped me.

“Hey sage.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you wanna go on a date with me sometime?” He slowly started to blush and I giggled at him.

“Of course I would love to.” I leaned in one last time for a quick kiss before slamming his truck door closed and walking into my house. Unfortunately Josh was waiting up for me.

“I thought you told me you didn’t like him.”

“No I told you to piss off and who ever I do or do not like is none of your concern. Goodnight josh.”

“Wait sage.” He grabbed my arm and I growled before ripping my arm from his grip.

“No I am having a wonderful night and im not going to let some jackass like you ruining it.” I walked up to my room and collapsed dreaming about my upcoming date.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What do ou think?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Vote

Comment

Fan

Vote

comment

fan

If you do ill give you a cookie.

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 716 19
Muru is a shy and introverted werewolf. She gets bullied at school and cannot wait until the night her wolf awakes and she might be able to leave sch...
3.8K 104 32
Sage is your every day seventeen year old girl, but her life changes when she finds out she's getting stalked. The stalker stirs up stuff from her pa...
212K 7.2K 27
What happens when Mates are rarely found in the wolf shifter community, but an alpha to be just happens to be lucky enough to find his in the new gir...
358K 12K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...