The Brickston Pack ... Pack H...

By SexWithSupernaturals

At nineteen most werewolves are integrating into adulthood within their packs society. Some are finding thei... More

Acknowledgements
Chapter One ... Mated
Chapter Two ... Rejected
Chapter Three ... The Luna's Return
Chapter Four ... A Luna's Rage
Chapter Five ... The Flower Moon
Chapter Six ... ... The Parents
Chapter Seven ... Fights, Flowers and Death
Chapter Eight ... Straight Talk
Chapter Nine ... The Invited Guest
Chapter Ten ... Wolf Finding
Chapter Eleven ... A Tale Of Two Wolves
Chapter Twelve ... The Great Gathering
Chapter Thirteen ... The Second Sacrifice
Chapter Fourteen ... Monday Night Fights
Chapter Sixteen... Into The Woods
Chapter Seventeen... The Big Date
Chapter Eighteen ... Rogues
Chapter Nineteen ... Twenty-Four Hours
Chapter Twenty ... Sunrise Battle
Chapter Twenty-one ... The Woodlands
Chapter Twenty Two ... Six years Later
To Be Continued

Chapter Fifteen... Blood Aconite

6.6K 296 42
By SexWithSupernaturals

POV
Lucas

The fights were finishing up, it was the last fights. Six adults, six teenagers, and six pups. Stone Sr and Jr were still in the fights, even Soren was still hanging on.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I heard. My child was far too serious about Soren, I found it nerve-racking, and I would not allow Stone to seek out Miro.

But knowing I had no power to stop him, is what worried me the most. If he was right, finding Miro would be the only way he would escape becoming a hallowed wolf.

But if he was wrong, he would cost someone else a mate, he would basically kill his wolf, the wolf Falken, and Jazeth made.

And bring into the world, what Mya said the people of Adornia ( Bountiful lands) call, the beast of eine. (Hell)

I silently said a prayer, begging Luna for an answer. My heart stopped when the final fighters in the pup age group were called.

My son and Soren, the crowd was divided, most were chanting "Little fire!"

The name was given to Soren after his fifth fight, where he repeatedly headbutted Marcus's little brother until the ref called the fight.

The other half were rooting for Stone, we all watched, it was a first for Soren. Soren looking Stone square in his eye, he was prepared to fight.

"You two have both fought with great strength, your pack should be truly proud!" The ref called, and Stone Sr howled, causing every Brickstone wolf to respond.

When the ref stepped back, preparing to start the fight, Stone Jr stepped towards Soren and took to his knees, his head bowed. One palm facing down in the sand and the other in a fist.

"Get up Stone, I don't want your pity, or protection or whatever you think your doing. Fight me!" Soren snapped.

"You know I won't. You won, you were great and I'm proud to be your best friend." Stone said, but I knew what he meant by a best friend so I frowned.

My frown, became a scowl when Soren walked over to Stone and went to his knees, bearing his neck.

The crowd was silent, the deafening silence broken by the Ref, he called the fight and raised Soren's hand. Then we watched the walk-off.

"Weird kids." The ref said, with mutterings of agreement from the crowd.

Stone Sr, of course, won his fight, and the winner for the teen's category was A'mosh, the future Alpha for the Devil's Wolves.

As soon as the fights were finished there was a midnight feast, but I went to find Arthur and Cheyenne.

They were with Soren and little Stone, as I approached them, Stone Sr was also coming over, a healing bruise on his cheek. I rolled my eyes at the thought Jazeth had, she thought it made the human look sexy.

"I'm so proud of you, Omega, you fought so well, you would make a great warrior." Arthur was saying to Soren, but Cheyenne, stood staring at the way Stone and Soren were holding hands.

"Before the midnight feast, Stone and I want to talk to you and Chey, you two as well," I said nodding to little Stone and Soren.

# # #

"You're children, these are adult decisions, and we are the adults, the parents. You are not to bring that wolf into this world." I snapped.

We were in the packhouse, Stone and Soren were seated on the couch and we, the adults were standing around them.

"If it was an adult decision, you'd have to go with me. I'm going to do it and Soren and I are going to be mates." Little Stone said, staring at us defiantly, while Soren kept his head down.

"You're both six and seven, there's no possible way for you to be certain you're mates, just because you like each other doesn't mean you're soul mates," Cheyanne said, her voice stern and angry.

"You all think you know everything, but you don't. Especially you two, you ruined your own relationship, and now you want to ruin mine. It's not gonna happen, so back off!" Little Stone shouted.

I was set to go off, but Stone Sr released a thunderous growl, the floor seemed to shake from his power.

Everyone in the room went silent, Stone was still snarling, the sound vibrating in his chest.

"Who do you think you're talking too? Whatever your mother and I are going through, that's our business. I don't care how smart you are, you're a child, and you damn sure better start acting like one. Now we're going to talk to Elders, we'll see what they have to say." Stone said, and little Stone was about to respond.

"Be quiet, you're grounded, after the run tomorrow, when the packs leave, you're going to your room and you aren't leaving it for anything other than food, do you understand?!" Stone shouted.

My son nodded quickly, looking down in submission.

"Arthur, come with me, we need to go find the Elders."
________________________________________________________________________

POV
Stone Jr

My parents weren't going to respect my decision, they couldn't see that I wasn't like a regular pup.

I'm smarter than a lot of adults, maybe my emotions are still immature, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I want.

It doesn't change how I feel about Soren, ever since I met him. I've never really been the friend type, I liked being by myself better, but Soren showed me what I was missing.

Someone who completely gets me, plus Soren is smart, like wicked smart, it's just being raised in a pack his smarts have never really been tested.

I'm off-topic, the point is they were going to ruin my shot at being with Soren. I know he and I were supposed to mates, my dream was too real.

I saw our wedding, I saw us older, I saw my parents older, I even had a little brother, and sister, Charlie, and Luna, in the dream they were nineteen and twelve.

All of that wasn't fake, it was Luna, she obviously knew what would happen to Soren's wolf, for all I know she made it happen.

I needed to do something, I had a plan ever since I told my pops my plan to accept Miro as my wolf.

Like with chess I was anticipating the possible outcomes, and our parents intervening was at the top of my anticipation list.

"We have to do something before they can stop us," I said, looking over at Soren. We were in my room inside of the packhouse.

"Do something? Something like what Stone? Our parents are downstairs right now, probably already deciding on some way to stop us, and they will with help from the Elders." Soren said, throwing his head to the right, removing the hair from his face.

"Yeah well lucky for you I'm a genius, and old man Silas loves to talk," I said, and Soren gave me a look that meant for me to explain.

"After I screwed up by telling my dad my plan, I figured he'd rat me out to my mom, so I started chatting up the adults around the pack. I asked if pups ever found their wolves early." I explained.

Soren was focused on every word that left my mouth, I really, really love the feeling I get when he makes me the center of his attention.

"It took a couple of days to find the right adult, turns out Old man Silas was a perfect choice. He said, that when he was a boy there was a war between this pack and a tribe of hunters. The Elders and my great great grandfather, the Alpha at the time, started using pups as his secret weapon. It's how we won the war." I said.

"Okay?... What does that have to do with finding your wolf early?" Soren asked. "Old man Silas told me how to do it, he thought he was telling me some pack history," I said.

"So how do you do it?" Soren asked, coming and sitting closer to me.

"Blood aconite, just a small amount of its powdered form, and I'll be out like a light, my conscious will soar to the other realm, once I'm there I can find Miro" I explained

"Aconite, it's dangerous, it can kill you Stone," Soren said.

"If I do it wrong, then yeah it could kill me, but I won't do it wrong, just a small pinch under the tongue. How hard is that?" I asked.

# # #

So Soren and I were in the greenhouse, it was dark outside, and we were able to get to the greenhouse without much bother.

Which wouldn't have been possible, if not for the other packs visiting.

Inside was lit by artificial light, and the entire place was filled from wall to wall with potted plants, flower boxes filled with herbs.

Multiple species of plantlife hung from hooked pots, that were hooked to the beams that acted as sprinklers.

We ignored the regular plants and headed towards the back of the greenhouse, where the stuff the pack used for medicines and ointments are kept.

This part of the greenhouse is roped off because it's filled with plants that are harmful or poisonous. The aconites are kept here.

"There's the blood aconite, that one." Soren pointed out. He was pointing to a wine red colored flower.

It hung there with its small bell-like shape. I walked over, Soren lifting the rope while we stepped under it.

"Hurry Stone we don't have long," Soren said, and I raced over and used a pair of shears to cut off a flower.

•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.8K 18
Image used in the cover isn't mine Also, this is my first real werewolf book. Sorry if I tend to focus on the romance more than the actual werewolf t...
85.1K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
165K 9.5K 40
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
74.4K 3K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...