143 : Until the end of time (...

By miagoldii

Listed as #33 in Loyalty DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE YET ✨ Continue to follow the journey of Kele... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
🌺 New characters 🌸
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
❤ New Story ❤
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW STORY ALERT UPDATE - Until the end of time : forever

chapter 22

482 32 13
By miagoldii

So a little update on the trial, ( Some of y'all probably don't care so y'all can skip this and read the story 😂❤️)

Anyway they didn't charge TayK for capital murder so he's not getting the death penalty.

But they still charge him for murder so he's looking at 5-99 years. But there's no way he getting 5 years, lbs. 

Oh and he plead guilty to robbing the 21 year old but not killing him.

Nobody's pov

The two escalade trucks drove quickly through the night. Everybody's mind started going everywhere as they sat there.

They were basically inside college station now. Once everyone realized it they made sure that they had everything ready.

Dre leaned up and was telling Santana the way to Phil's crib.

Mikey and Rock started practicing their aim. Of course with their guns on safety. They just wanted to make sure they're good with the aim.

Tyree was trying to calm Kayla down. She was thinking about her sister and nephew.

As for Tay, he just wanted to hurry up and find them. He blames himself for this even happening. Again. He impatiently bounced his leg up and down with a irritated look on his face.

" You sure this the street ", Santana asked.

" I'm positive bro, as many times I got my ass kicked here im sure this where the house is ", Dre replied.

" You letting niggas beat your ass out here? That's sad ", Rock said.

" Aye if five big body niggas rolled up on you and start stomping your shit out you wouldn't be able to do nothing either ", Dre replied.

" Nah you just don't know how to fight cus ", Mikey chimed in.

" You're gonna have to learn how to fight if you wanna roll with us ", Tyree said.

" Why I need to fight when I got this ", Dre said then he lifted his gun up. Everybody started to laugh.

Tay leaned back in his seat and glanced behind him making them stop laughing.

" You think you tough with that gun huh ? You ain't on shit if you can't Duke it out. Fighting is the most important thing a nigga in the game need to know how to do. That's showing people that you're a man ", Tay told them.

" My brother right, what's gonna happen if you get into a situation and you forgot your piece? ", Santana asked.

" He gon get his ass kicked again ", Mikey said then Rock laughed.

" We ain't picking on you Dre we just tryna school you ", Tay said.

" Yeah I know I got it ", Dre replied.

" I think this it y'all ", Santana said catching everybody's attention.

" Yeah that's it and his car right there so he here ", Dre said.

Everybody in the second truck started piling out before they could.

" Aight now whatever happens I love all of y'all and that's some real shit ", Tay told everybody.

" We love you too bro ", Mikey said then everyone chimed in agreeing.

" Aight let's do this ", Tay said.

All of them hopped out of the car and joined the other group of people.

" Aye y'all go around back and scope it out ", Santana told some of the guys. They quickly jogged towards the back of the house.

" Y'all stay out front Incase niggas wanna run and shit ", Tay told the rest.

Phil was chilling on his couch talking to Skip, the big bodyguard.

All of his guards and friends were roaming the house. Either playing cards, dice or just talking.

Keleii and Kenzo were upstairs being guarded by another bodyguard. Keleii held Kenzo in her arms while he slept. She took his thumb out of his mouth with a sigh.

" I hope you break out of that habit soon ", She said lowly.

That's when she heard a loud noise coming from outside. She quickly sat up and started looking around.

" What the fuck was that ", Phil asked. He stood up from the couch while everybody talked amongst themselves.

" I don't know but Ima check it out boss ", Skip said. He walked over to the door and opened it.

As soon as he stepped onto the porch Tay aimed at his head and shot Skip.

" Ohh shit y'all round up ", Phil yelled out. Phil's crew went to collect their guns.

Tay's people started piling inside shooting at any and everything.

Phil managed to sneak pass everybody and ran upstairs. Once he got to the guard who was standing outside of Keleii and Kenzo's room he pushed him.

" Go down there and help ", Phil said.

" Nah I ain't going down there im not even strapped ", the dude said.

Phil pointed his gun at dude and said " I said go nigga ".

The dude walked away and as soon as he went downstairs he got shot up.

Phil busted into the room making Keleii jump.

" GET UP NOW ", Phil screamed out.

Kenzo started rubbing his eyes making a pout face.

" What is going on ", Keleii asked.

" Don't worry about it just get up ", Phil replied.

Phil roughly grabbed Keleii off the bed. She quickly grabbed Kenzo and Phil guided them out of the room with a gun behind Keleii's back.

They made their way downstairs and as they were going to the other exit, Keleii glanced over and saw Tay.

" TAY ", she yelled out. He quickly looked over and saw them with Phil.

Phil hurriedly push Keleii forward. Making her stumble a little. " Go ".

Tay immediately ran over to where they were at. Phil grabbed Keleii's arm and started running too.

One of Phil's crew members jumped out at Tay. The member tried to shoot but all they heard was a click.

" Shit ", the member said.

Tay immediately punched him off in the face. They both started going at it.

Meanwhile Phil ran outside then he looked around.

" It's over Phil so why don't you let us go ", Keleii said.

" How about you shut the fuck up "

" You really think you're getting away with this? Tay is- "

" Do you really think I give a fuck what Tay gonna do ", Phil replied.

He kept looking around until he saw the waiting car by the front.

" Go ", he ordered as he pushed Keleii forward.

Once they got to the car Phil pushed them inside.

Tay came running out and saw Phil getting inside the passenger. He ran over to the car as it was pulling off.

" Fuck ", Tay yelled out. He quickly ran over to one of the trucks and started it up. He pulled off down the street trying to catch up with them.

Once Phil realized they were being followed he stuck his hand out of the window and started shooting.

Tay swerved a little off the road. But he got back on track.

Keleii and Kenzo were screaming and crying in the back seat.

" Shut the fuck up ! Drive faster Wiz ", Phil yelled out.

Tay grabbed his gun with his free hand and stuck it out the window. He shot and hit the driver in the back of his head making the window shatter.

Keleii covered Kenzo while they screamed.

Phil quickly leaned over and pushed the driver out of the car. He got in the driver's seat and begin driving.

*************

Y'all didn't think I was going let y'all know everything in this chapter right ? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 137K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
247K 8.7K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
120K 6.2K 35
Special Agent Robyn Fenty sets out on a life changing mission to potentially take down the leader of the most infamous gang called OHB. Will she succ...
762K 29.4K 82
I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a way ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONT...