My husband, Mr Park [Park jim...

By starlightzzz

Bae ara is a high ranking 16 years old (rich) student and at the age of that, she was arrange to marry a youn... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 : date pt1
chapter 5 : date pt2
chapter 6 : wedding pt1
chapter 7 : wedding pt2
chapter 8
chapter 9 : transfer pt1
chapter 10 : transfer pt2
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21: flashback pt 1
chapter 22 : flashback pt 2
chapter 23
explanation ( must read)
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
should I or should I not? (NOT AN UPDATE)
decided..(Not an update)
New book and bad news (Also not an update)
YouTube (not an update..)
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
please read..
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
it's out!!
chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Please read😭
New story coming soon? (spoiler)

30K?!! surprise everyone!!

1.7K 28 0
By starlightzzz

Dear reader,

First of, thank you for the 30K reads. I was quite surprised when I saw my book could reach up to that much readers and I appreciate you all for reading my book. Really and I meant it. Thank you for keep supporting me through out the chapters and voting to keep me have a courage to continue my journey as an author. I really appreciate of what you all have done.

Second, I might have a surprise.. Or maybe not.

Heh, surprise I guess...? Coming soon a new book another Jimin FF. Please look forward to this one. I'll be publishing this upcoming new book after I finish up with all chapter for 'My husband Mr Park'. And of course sorry for the grammar or punctuation mistake up there. Haven't double check the sentence from the new book and this chap.

So, yeah again. Thank youuu to guyss💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 love you guys always. Please speak up more, you guys made my day with the comment😳 and speak up for your thought, I need to hear more😄😄 also, keep on supporting this book and voting. Thank you againnn💜💜💜💜💜 love you all..

From your author,
Starlightzzz

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.9K 20
! I wrote this fanfic when I was 12, and when I was in my delulu, kpop era. Please forgive the errors.. ! This story is about a woman named y/n. Her...
37.9K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
59 5 1
The story of Kim Taehyung and Y/N. Y/N, she's hinding something from her boyfriend Taehyung. Will she reveal to him? What will happens to the two of...
120K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...