Bullied By Hayes Grier.

By laurenluvslouis4ever

Isla is a 13 year old girl who's an only child and gets spoiled and pampered... Her life sounds perfect right... More

Bullied By Hayes Grier.
This is me (Chapter 1)
I hate life!! (Chapter 2)
Magcon!! (Chapter 3)
My best friend and my bully! (Chapter 4)
I cant believe im so near him! (Chapter 5)
Magcon mh8! (Chapter 6)
Our date! (Chapter 8)
Last day of Magcon! (Chapter 9)
School (Chapter 10)
Break Up (Part 11)
..... (Chapter 12)
Babysitting (Chapter 13)
Evil Plan Day 1 (Chapter 14)
Evil Plan Day 2! (Chapter 15)
Authors Note!
All hell brakes loose! (Chapter 16)
L.A! (Chapter 17)
L.A Part 2! (Chapter 18)
Bye bye L.A, hello school! (Chapter 19)
2nd date and Im back! (Chapter 20)
Songs to listen to!
Akward convo's and 2nd time Magcon! (Chapter 21)
Crazy screaming and Twitcam troubles (Chapter 22)
Goodbye Magcon, hello NC! (Chapter 23)
You have always been the one.. (Chapter 24)
Moving house!!! (Chapter 26)
Not an update!
Moving house part 2 (Chapter 27)
Long goodbyes (Chapter 28)

HOLIDAY! (Chapter 25)

1.8K 26 3
By laurenluvslouis4ever

Hey guys! I just read over my last chapter and wtf! That was rubbish! It was so bloody short! Im really sorry as i said lately i havent really had the passion to write, but reading other peoples stories its starting to come back! Hope you enjoy this BIGGER chapter!!!

It was the 2nd week of the summer holidays and you were spending your whole day packing! You, Hayes, Katie, Sammy, Samantha, Austin and Jake were all going on holiday in 4 days to Italy! You were gonna be gone for 2 weeks and you were excited! All you were doing that day was trying on outfits and on skype to Samantha so she could give you advise!

In the end most of the clothes you had packed were your signature outfit- a tank top with high waisted shorts and converse. You also decided to be more girly because you were actually quite girly so you packed a few dresses and about 2 black skater skirts and 1 baby pink one. You then packed outfits for the night time- a few formal dresses, wedges, heels and then 2 midi dresses. Then for your shoes- black pair of high top converse, lo top white converse, high top purple converse, baby blue vans, pair of wedges, dressy heels, 2 pairs of gold sandals.

After about 4 hours of trying on outfits and folding it and packing you were finishesd! You went down stairs for your dinner since you hardly eat all day and your mom cooked your favourite! PIZZA!! You were so happy with your delicious margehritta pizza that you scoffed it down so quick! Your nickname that your mom and dad gave you was guzzle guts because you could literally eat a meal really fast but still eat it like a lady!

You then went up to your room and started to make a Youtube video. You did a draw my life. You were really scared to upload it the next day because of everything thats happened to you but you werent gonna name any of the bullies names so it was okay! You then went onto Twitter and tweetes "Hey guys! Get excited because tomorrow morning im uploading a draw my life video!!" You got so many retweets and favourites which made you happy because that video took ages to film! You also had to film a 1m subscribers video so your 4 days before Italy were gonna be hectic!

You then decided to go sleep because you were SUPER tired and Hayes wanted to see you tomorrow!

You woke up at 7am the next morning to get ready to see Hayes! You went into the shower quickly then got changed into a white long sleeve crop top and a black skater skirt. After you put your hair into a messy pony tail and curled the ends of your hair. Today was the day that the 'clear skin campaign' was on so you decided to support it and put on no makeup except you chap stick that had a little shimmer in it!

You didn't eat because Hayes said he was taking you to Starbucks for a drink and a snack. By the time you were ready it was 10am and Hayes was gonna arrive anytime now. As you were about to sit down Hayes knocked on the door. You shot up, ran to the door and shouting bye to your mom.

"So, first were gonna go Starbucks for a drink and a snack them were going to the town because I have a present being made for you." He says, you look at him suspicious and just say "okay!"

~At Starbucks~

You ordered a strawberry cream and a brownie, Hayes ordered a chocolate cream and a slice of death by chocolate cake. You guys just talked about everything and anything and it was amazing! After about an hour of sitting in Starbucks chatting you two went in town.

The present that he had for you was a collage of pictures of him and you and all of your "gang" for your new I phone 5.

"Omg Hayes! it's amazing! I love it, I love you!!!" You say to him and kiss him! The kiss was only short because you were in a shop but it was still amazing! You couldn't wait for the holiday in 3 days!!

After that you went home and watched telly with your mom for a bit.

"Isla, if your not busy tomorrow do you want to go to a day trip to California, we can see Cam and go shopping, and have girly time! It will be amazing!" Your mom says to you, you smile at her.

"Of course I would love to! sounds great I will make sure to wake up early!" you say to her.

"Yep we are leaving the house at half six!!" you look at her like she's crazy after she said that and she laughs. You go up to your room and pick and outfit for tomorrow then just go sleep because you had to be up hella early if you wanted to look good tomorrow.

~Next day~

Your alarm went off at half past 5 to "Steal my girl" and you were SO tired!! You spent 10 minutes in bed scrolling through facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You then got up and took a 10 minute shower, after you blowdryed your hair then put on a pair of really awesome but tacky frozen leggings, (if you havent seen them they are in primark and they have a big Elsa face on one leg then an icy backround on the other! There amazeballs!) a plain white oversize flowy top (also in Primark! :P) and your black converse that you had to get out of your suitcase since you packed them. It was 6:10 so you started rushing and brushed your hair then put it in a messy pony tail then grabbed your leather jacket, brushed your teeth went downstairs and grabbed a pot of porridge to go that your mom had put warm water into a few minutes ago then went and put your bag in the car. It was 6:25 so you took a snapchat that said "L.A now!!" Then a selfie for Instagram saying the same thing. You got in the car and headed to the airport! The flight was at 8 so you two had ALOT of waiting to do!

~In Cali!~

You were now in Cali and you were so excited to have a nice girly day in L.A! First you two were gonna go Cams moms house to see her and apparently Cameron was gonna be there to! When you got there Gina was so happy to see you both! 

"So wheres Cam?" You ask her as you all go to sit in the living room. Gina just laughs and says "Aw dont worry he will be here in a minute! He's so excited to see you did you know that?" You just smile at her.

All of a sudden the door opens and there stands Cameron! You run up to him "CAMERON!!!" and you gave him the biggest hug in the world. You two just go upstairs and talk for a while. After about 3 hours at Gina's you and your mom leave and go shopping! 

You go to Jack wills, hollister, primark, new look, baths and body works, and STARBUCKS! You mom buys you loads and your so grateful! (btw you got changed at Gina's into jeans) It was about 3:30pm so you and your mom went to maccy d's to get lunch! You got your fave- Mc chicken sandwhich and a medium coke and fries, your mom got- a chicken wrap thing with medium fries and coke. It was AMAZING! You and your mom were just talking for a little bit which was great because now adays you hardly ever talk to your mom because your to busy with youtube videos and being with Hayes and your friends.

After lunch you and your mom went to go sit down by the beach for a bit which was a HUGE mistake because you were wearing jeans and it felt horrible with all the sand! Your time at the beach was very quick because you couldnt stand it! Just before you left to go back to the airport you got your big bag that you brought with you (this is why you brought it) and a bag you brought at primark and stuffed all of your new things in them so you could take it on the plane. You mom did the same although she didnt buy HALF as much as you did! (Well practically you didnt buy anything your mom did!) You then got changed back into frozen leggings in toilets for flight!

When you got to the airport it was 4:30 and the flight was at 5:45 so you just popped your headphones in and posted a selfie of you and cam on ig, facebook and twitter with the caption - Cousin love! Gonna miss him :( <3 @camerondallas-

The flight home was very rough! Your ears were popping for the whole thing and it was bumpy. You were so glad when you go home! On the journey back to the house you and your mom stopped at the chippy for tea! That was also tasty. When you got home it was 7:15 so you went an got changed into your pjs and brought your laptop downstairs to watch a few movies with your mom. You looked through the comments on your newest video and most were nice pleasent ones :). You replied to a few of the nice ones then shut down your laptop so you could properly watch the movie. 

First you both were gonna watch Inbetweeners 2 (which you missed the first 5 minutes of because you were scrolling through the comments) then you watched Life after beth which was hilarious then for the last movie you watched annabelle which you nearly shit your pants at. It was really funny because your mom was that scared that she wanted you to sleep with her which you were secretly happy about because you were scared to but you werent gonna let her know! It was about 2 when yous went to bed and it was hard to get to sleep but at 3:30 you finally did! 

Tomorrow morning you were gonna film a Youtube video then go to see your dad for a bit! 

Hey guys!!! Told you i got my passion back!! Thanks to- kissingrier, oheyhayes, cutesymxtt for inspiring me! Love you all and there will be many more of these bigger chapters! Comment, vote and keep reading!

Love from me! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 231 24
~ Continuing ~ Addison is a African-American 14 year old girl and has a crush on the Hayes Grier. Her family moved to North Carolina Because her dad...
5.7K 309 69
Sydney is the little sister of Nash and Hayes Grier. When her parents die she's left with her siblings. She has to live on tour with her brothers a...
185K 2.6K 44
A story in which an English girl is forced to move to North Carolina. Her neighbour happens to be the vine famous Griers! What happens when she falls...
43.7K 569 42
Hey! I'm Nash little sister ,Katie Grier. And my life can be a little complicated being a vine famous and YouTube famous girl. My brother won't let...