HOLIDAY! (Chapter 25)

Hey guys! I just read over my last chapter and wtf! That was rubbish! It was so bloody short! Im really sorry as i said lately i havent really had the passion to write, but reading other peoples stories its starting to come back! Hope you enjoy this BIGGER chapter!!!

It was the 2nd week of the summer holidays and you were spending your whole day packing! You, Hayes, Katie, Sammy, Samantha, Austin and Jake were all going on holiday in 4 days to Italy! You were gonna be gone for 2 weeks and you were excited! All you were doing that day was trying on outfits and on skype to Samantha so she could give you advise!

In the end most of the clothes you had packed were your signature outfit- a tank top with high waisted shorts and converse. You also decided to be more girly because you were actually quite girly so you packed a few dresses and about 2 black skater skirts and 1 baby pink one. You then packed outfits for the night time- a few formal dresses, wedges, heels and then 2 midi dresses. Then for your shoes- black pair of high top converse, lo top white converse, high top purple converse, baby blue vans, pair of wedges, dressy heels, 2 pairs of gold sandals.

After about 4 hours of trying on outfits and folding it and packing you were finishesd! You went down stairs for your dinner since you hardly eat all day and your mom cooked your favourite! PIZZA!! You were so happy with your delicious margehritta pizza that you scoffed it down so quick! Your nickname that your mom and dad gave you was guzzle guts because you could literally eat a meal really fast but still eat it like a lady!

You then went up to your room and started to make a Youtube video. You did a draw my life. You were really scared to upload it the next day because of everything thats happened to you but you werent gonna name any of the bullies names so it was okay! You then went onto Twitter and tweetes "Hey guys! Get excited because tomorrow morning im uploading a draw my life video!!" You got so many retweets and favourites which made you happy because that video took ages to film! You also had to film a 1m subscribers video so your 4 days before Italy were gonna be hectic!

You then decided to go sleep because you were SUPER tired and Hayes wanted to see you tomorrow!

You woke up at 7am the next morning to get ready to see Hayes! You went into the shower quickly then got changed into a white long sleeve crop top and a black skater skirt. After you put your hair into a messy pony tail and curled the ends of your hair. Today was the day that the 'clear skin campaign' was on so you decided to support it and put on no makeup except you chap stick that had a little shimmer in it!

You didn't eat because Hayes said he was taking you to Starbucks for a drink and a snack. By the time you were ready it was 10am and Hayes was gonna arrive anytime now. As you were about to sit down Hayes knocked on the door. You shot up, ran to the door and shouting bye to your mom.

"So, first were gonna go Starbucks for a drink and a snack them were going to the town because I have a present being made for you." He says, you look at him suspicious and just say "okay!"

~At Starbucks~

You ordered a strawberry cream and a brownie, Hayes ordered a chocolate cream and a slice of death by chocolate cake. You guys just talked about everything and anything and it was amazing! After about an hour of sitting in Starbucks chatting you two went in town.

The present that he had for you was a collage of pictures of him and you and all of your "gang" for your new I phone 5.

"Omg Hayes! it's amazing! I love it, I love you!!!" You say to him and kiss him! The kiss was only short because you were in a shop but it was still amazing! You couldn't wait for the holiday in 3 days!!

After that you went home and watched telly with your mom for a bit.

"Isla, if your not busy tomorrow do you want to go to a day trip to California, we can see Cam and go shopping, and have girly time! It will be amazing!" Your mom says to you, you smile at her.