You have always been the one.. (Chapter 24)

Okay guys!! It finally here! The last part of "Bullied by Hayes Grier" ;(! Thankyou to all my loyal readers that have kept reading since chapter 1! I love you all.

Today was the last day of school before summer holidays and you were excited! You picked out a smirking face emoji tank top with some normal denim shorts and your black converse and headed off to school. When you got there, there was a big assembly for the oldest leavers and you knew like every year it was gonna be so boring!

It went on for about half an hour then when you got out of it you had 1hr and a half left of school. You spent the rest of your school day taking selfies with everyone and saying goodbye to all of your teachers! Once school was finished you were all planning to spend the rest of the day at this nice little small beach so you were excited!

The bell you had been waiting for had rang and you, Hayes, Katie, Samantha, Nick, Sammy and Austin all ran out of the school. You three girls went to your house to get ready and the boys went to Hayes'. You decided to wear your coral bikini with your hair up in a bun and your circular old fashioned sunglasses and black flip flops. You all brought little beach bags to put sun cream and money in then went to go meet the boys.

It was 10pm and you were all starting to leave. You all went home to your own houses and you couldn't believe how beautiful the beach looked at night! You were in your pyjamas scrolling through all the pictures you guys took that night. You were so happy with all the amazing friends you had and that one amazing boy in your life!

You went to bed because you were so tired and had to wake up early the next day to plan a holiday.

Hey guys so yeah when I first started this chapter I decided I didn't want to write anymore but now I do! So don't worry I'm carrying on a little bit more! Love you all!