Crazy screaming and Twitcam troubles (Chapter 22)

You arrived in Florida and the flight made you feel sick. You and Hayes dropped off your bags in the hotel and went to Walmart to get paracetamol and things like soda (trying to make it as american as i can), pop tarts, popcorn and a few movies for a little movie night. You chose Inbetweeners 1 and 2 and if i stay. You knew you were gonna cry at if i stay but it looked amazing! You arrived back at the hotel and it was 4pm. You had Hayes went for dinner to get it out the way so you both could have a settled night. You had chicken curry and Hayes had this big chicken banquet thing. You both finished eating and ordered desert. You got a chocolate brownie pudding and Hayes again being the bigger eater go a death by chocolate cake. It was so big and sickly that even he didnt finish it!!

At about 6:30pm you two headed back to the room to put a movie on. You went and got changed into your onesie while Hayes put the popcorn in the microwave then while Hayes was getting changed you put if i stay into the dvd player. You started watching it with the popcorn, cola and pop tarts spread around you both!

If i stay was one of the best movies ever (not as good as tfios and purge) and now yous were gonna watch The inbetweeners 1 and 2. They were hilarious and half way through number 2 Aaron and Carter came barging through the door. They watched the rest of the movie with yous then once it was finished you all went to bed because it was 12am and the boys had to get up at 6 that morning! You had a good nights sleep and was ready for the day ahead!

You got up at 8am and got ready. The boy swere already up and showering and Hayes was in the bathroom in the shower so you picked out your outfit while waiting for him. You picked out a casual white swing dress with black Chelsea boots. Hayes was out of the shower so yo quickly jumped in and washed. You then got changed straightened your hair and did your usual makeup. It was 10 minutes to nine and you were ready. You had a pop tart for breakfast then you all got into the limo. 

You were quite escited because this was only your 2nd time going to one of them and last time you and Hayes were dating and you are this time too. When you arrived there were loads of screaming fans outside, all you could see as you were walking in was flashing lights and the boys making Vines.

You all got inside and you went down to the room that had the t.v in it to watch the boys on stage. You gave them a hug then they went. About 10 minutes into it somebody asked a question about you and Hayes =, he answered that you two were together and then they all wanted you to come on stage. Hayes came back and got you and brought you on stage. They were all cheering and it was really nice but then there were these 2 girls that were being bitches and were shouting ew  shes ugly and booing. Hayes got really angry and had a go at them. You felt happy that Hayes stuck up for you like that and you were extra happy because the girls got owned!

After it had finished your ears were literally ringing from all the screaming fans but it was still worth the great time you had! Backstage just before you were about to leave, the same girl from starbucks and Twitter came running up to you with her friend. They both looked like they were about to burst into tears that second! "OMG!! WERE SO GLAD WE GOT TO SEE YOU BEFORE WE LEFT!! THANKYOU SOO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER! YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME WE BOTH DEVOTED OUR LIFES TO YOU!!" The girl that you recognized the most said.

"YEAH WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOUR SO STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL AND ISPIRATIONAL!! AND TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU WE MADE YOU THIS BIG POSTER!" The other one said. "YEAH AND WE ALSO PUT OUR POCKET MONEY TOGETHER AND BOUGHT YOU THIS I PHONE CASE THAT HAS PICS OF YOU AND HAYES ON IT AND A SNOW GLOBE BECAUSE WE READ ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE SNOWGLOBES!" You felt a tear roll out of your eye, what the girls did for you was so sweet and you felt so wanted! 

Before you knew it you grabbed them and gave them a huge big hug "Thankyou so much girls, you have made me feel so wanted and happy and special and i couldnt ask for more than that! Also thankyou for my presents there lovely but you didnt have to spend your money on me! But im so greatful anyways! I will also follow you on Twitter since i already follow her..." You stop speaking and you look really confused "Im so sorry i feel so bad!! Where are my manners! Im calling you guys her and you what are your names!??" You ask. The kinda tall but not that tall brown haired one which you remember from twitter is called Lacey and the small blonde haired one is called Evie. 

"Well Evie I will make sure i follow you on Twitter! Thankyou girls all this is so lovely. Well hopefully see you again but i need to go now! Bye!" You say and with that you went to find Hayes. You found him signing an autograph for this girl and you go over to him. 

"Hey Isla! Saw you with them to girls back there, seems like you have a few fans!" He said and you nudged him and laughed. "They were so sweet!! Look what they gave me!" You say then show him the stuff. About 5 minutes later you all leave and go back to the hotel. 

It was about 4:30 when you got back so you all decided to quickly go down to eat something before you went back into the room to have a chill  night. You hurried and got changed into a pair of black leggings, a white oversizd top and a pair of black dolly shoes/pumps (where your from would be different to what you call them!) You left your hair down straight and took out your contacts on put on your glasses. 

For dinner you had a cheese pizza and a large coke because you were so thirsty. You were sitting at a table with Hayes, Aaron, Nash and Cameron. All 5 of you were taking snapchats of your food and muggies of eachother it was funny. When all of you got back up to the room Cam phoned Mahogany over because you guys were gonna be making a Twitcam. Nash and Cam both posted about it on there twitters and snapchats so everyone would know to watch!

It started and all of yous were sitting on the bed answering a few questions viewers were asking and doin random stuff. At one point Hayes and Jc strolled out of the room really sneakly so you knew something was going on. About 2 minutes later they came back shouting "SMACK CAM!!!!!!!!!!!" and Hayes smacked shaving cream in your face while Jc was filming it! You were so angry so you tackled Hayes to the ground and sat on him. You then got a towel and wiped your face.

You pretended to be upset with Hayes and stormed out the room. About 2 seconds later Nash came outside to you. "Isla whats up, it was a joke you have been with us long enough now to know that." He says and you burst out laughing. He looks so confused. 

"LOL!! I stormed out the room because im gonna get one back on Hayes! And you need to help me! Have you got your phone to film it?" You say to him in like spy mode. "YES!" He says. 

"Great, follow me!" You say then you guys head down to the restaurant thats downstairs. You get a container of whipped cream and your squirt loads on your face. You two have only been gone like 3 minutes so it didnt seem suspicious. You two stood outside the room and Nash whispered into his camera for vine "smackcam" and then you ran into the room and smacked Hayes in the face with it!

"HA!! HAHAHA! I GOT YOU BACK!" You say to him then start doing a really weird victory dance and just stick your tounge out at him. He grabs you and wraps you in for a big hug and it was nice!

Twitcam lasted from 6:00 to 9:00 and Mahogany left at 9:30. You guys all changed into your onesies and went on a nice walk down the front of the beach in the dark. It was nice. You and Hayes were a little bit behind from all the crazy shouting hyper boys and were having a cute deep convo. 

"Isla do you know i REALLY REALLY love you and i literally cant explain how much i do! This past year has had MANY ups and downs but to be honest i enjoyed it all because i got to spend it all with you!" He says. 

"Aw Hayes, this has proberbly been mostly one of the best years in my life, even through the hard bits because i knew that in the end i would be happy and get what i want..... Which is you!! I love you too Hayes Grier!" You say to him then you two kiss! You heard one of the boy shout "ew get a room you two , god sake!" You just laughed at them and started kissing again.

This has porberbly been one of the bets holidays of your life!

Hey guys! I know it seems like i havent updated in a while but dont worry! I never forgot about this because throughout all the time i havent update i have been writing this one! I wanted this one to be quite big so i wrote it throughout a few days instead of just 1 or 2! So yeah more to come, tell me if you want a certain plot twist to happen and i will see what i can do! Hope you enjoyed keep reading and voting and PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE FROM ME :)