Our date! (Chapter 8)

You woke up the next morning at 7:00am bright and early to get ready. No one else was up so you got to relax in the shower then got changed. You wore a pair of denim high waist shorts, a navy blue crop top, white converse and your hair in a side pleat. Once you were finished getting ready it was 9:30 and no one was awake still. You woke up Hayes first.

"Wake up sleepy head!!" You say right in his face. He opens his eyes and sees you there and just smiles.

"Hey what you doing up?" "I have been up for like 2 hours, I have something to tell you." You say to him and start to grin.

"What do you need to tell me?" he starts laughing.

"I need to tell you that I will go on a date with you." he pulls you in for a hug and you hug him back.

He takes you to a theme park and you both go on the scary rides. There was one ride where you were scared and he held your hand. He also won you a huge pink teddy bear. Your day was great and so special, you went back to the hotel and had dinner with everyone. After that you decide to go back to your room for an early night.

Through the night you get a text message, its from Hayes- HEY ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FACEBOOK PLEASE? X

OK LOL XX

Right now Hayes was just a friend but if you were honest you wouldn't mind if that changed into something more than that.

Hey guys sorry if the chapter is quite short but its just a little update. Sorry i havent been on in a while just recently i was at my mum and stepdads wedding and yesterday i strated travelling down to England for a 3 week holiday there! I will try and update as much as i can while im here and it might be short because i will be spending time with my family! Love from me :)