Jayy Von Monroe is my brother...

By Jalex24

Danielle Griffis is 17 years old. She lives with her dad. Her mom died when she was 4. She has a brother but... More

Chapter 1- The concert
Chapter 2- Trouble
Chapter 3- The Truth
Chapter 4- Shopping
Chapter 5- Bad News
Chapter 6- A Miracle
Chapter 7- Getting ready
Chapter 8- We're here!
Chapter 9- Concert
Chapter 10- Food!
Chapter 12- Lies
Chapter 13- Trying To Help
Chapter 14- Sadness
Chapter 15- Injuries
Chapter 16- Waiting
Chapter 17- Going to visit
Chapter 18- Party
Chapter 19- A Special Surprise
Chapter 20- Moving In
Chapter 21- Thinking
Chapter 22- Juliet
Chapter 23- Problem
Chapter 24- Punishment
Chapter 25- Sneaking Out
Chapter 26- Madison
Chapter 27-Making Friends
Chapter 28- Match Making
Chapter 29- Going To The Beach
Chapter 30- Anger
Chapter 31- Secrets
Chapter 32- Problem
Chapter 33- Fight!
Chapter 34- Done
Chapter 35- Talking some sense into Kellin
Chapter 36- Fixing everything
Chapter 37- Cheating
Chapter 38- Bye Bye
Chapter 39- Birthday Planning
Chapter 40- Birthday!!
Chapter 41- Oh snap
Chapter 42- Moving
Chapter 43- Apology
Chapter 44- A Question
Chapter 45- News
Sequel :D

Chapter 11- Jacob

6.6K 125 17
By Jalex24

                                                           Andy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were sitting in Olive Garden waiting on our waiter to come over and we were all talking. The waiter finally walked up to our table.

"Hi, sorry for the wait we are really busy right now", the waiter said, "My name is Jacob is everyone ready to order?"

"Yeah I think so", Dahvie said.

"Ok so what would you like?", he asked.

            We all ordered then he asked Dani what she wanted. He gave her this flirty look. If he tries to make a move I won't hesitate to punch him in the face. Dani told him what she wanted and he stopped to write it down. He took forever to write it down. Then he started to walk away. He walked past Dani and it looked like he dropped a piece of paper in her lap. She looked down in suprise and saw it. She picked it up and I looked over and saw it since she was sitting right next to me. He wrote his number down and wrote "Call me sexy ;)". Ohhh he is gonna get it. She looked up and tried to not look suspicious. Then he finally came back with our food. He gave Dani hers first then gave the rest of us ours. 

     He walked away and we started eating.When we were done he came back. We gave him his tip and got up to walk away. He walked past Dani and I saw him slap her butt. Oh that's it.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!", I asked him.

"Well what does it look like?", He asked sarcastically.

"It looks like you're about to get punched in the face", I said.

"Oh yeah by who?", He said in a mocking tone, "You?" He laughed. Then I just punched him in the face. He stumbled back a little bit and looked at me. He looked so angry. I almost wanted to laugh at him but I kept my mouth shut. He went to punch me back but I caught his hand before it hit my face. I shoved him back and he flew into a table knocking it over.

"Come on guys lets go", I said. We payed and walked out and back to our buses. When I was about to step onto our bus Jayy stopped me.

"Can I talk to you?", He asked.

"Sure", I said. We walked into his bus and sat down.

"What happened back there?", He asked.

I explained everything that happened at the resturant.

"I have noticed something different about you when you're around Dani", He said. He stopped for a minute. "You like her don't you?", He asked. How did he know? Oh well might as well tell.

"Yeah", I said.

"Don't worry I won't tell he"r, He said. Then he started smiling. "But just so you know..... I think she likes you too".

I couldn't believe it. He thinks that she likes me too. This is awesome!

"I can try to get it out of her if she likes you or not", He said.

"Yeah", I said. "That would be nice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading my story it means a lot to me. It would be awesome if you would comment and vote :)

Chapter Song- Over It - Call Me Anything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 11.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
61.7K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
171K 6.4K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
110K 5.3K 41
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...