Once Upon an Alien

By lizzy_the_alien

New edited version out now!!! I highly recommend reading that one instead, as this was the very first rough w... More

One- The Hike pt. 1
Two- The Hike pt. 2
Three- Dark Caves
Four- Scouting
Five- A Warning
Six- Split
Seven- New Allies
Eight- Keep Moving
Nine- An Idea
Ten- Monsters
Eleven- Lost and Found
Twelve- Run
Thirteen- Hiding
Fourteen- Stay Away
Fifteen- Someone New
Sixteen- Confrontation
Seventeen- It's Time
Eighteen- Success
Nineteen- Space Travel
Twenty- Relaxing in Space
Twenty One- New World
Twenty Two- In Laws
Twenty Three- Lost
Twenty Four- New Room
Twenty Five- Shopping
Twenty Six- The Meeting
Twenty Seven- The Ball
Twenty Eight- Disconnected
Twenty Nine- Lycans
Thirty- New Mates
Thirty One- Intruder
Thirty Two- Explanations
Thirty Three- Innocence
Thirty Four- Fiery Mate
Thirty Five- Reunion
Thirty Six- Return to the Castle
Thirty Seven- Remember Earth
Thirty Eight- Game Plan
Thirty Nine- Visiting
Forty- Names
Forty One- The Great Meeting
Forty Two- A Child of the Stars
Forty Three- A Hard Goodbye
Forty Four- Time on Ship
Forty Five- Return to Earth
Forty Six- Training
Forty Seven- Sister
Forty Eight- Prepare For Battle
Fifty- Aftermath
Fifty One- Epilogue
Sequel
Rewrite?
New Release!!!

Forty Nine- Battle

900 68 0
By lizzy_the_alien

As the new creatures hissed and growled back at us, I think everyone around me was equally as shocked as I was. We were not trained to fight vampires and werewolves, we had no idea what they were capable of. 

I looked next to me and up to Xenophon. The look on his face was not fear, and for that I was grateful. If he were nervous to fight these creatures then I sure as hell would be too. Instead, his face held determination and confidence. 

Suddenly, the alarm was sounded and the battle begun. Thousands of feet charged at one another, swords, bows, teeth and claws all ready to take down the enemy.

Everything was all sudden movement. Everyone was now in some sort of battle with an enemy. I rushed up to a male dragon shifter. 

Acting upon what I had learned when fighting Xenophon, I went for the legs first, I took the shifter out at the knees before pulling my knifes out and ending it quickly. 

Standing from the corpse I ran into the battle once more. I could see Xenophon who was now fighting a group of vampires. 

They were surrounding him, but he was much larger as he had shifted into his dragon form. He easily took them out one by one, ripping heads off of the shoulders they resided on. 

The air was full of screams, growls, and hissing. The field was splattered with blood and bodies. It was more of a bloodbath than anything else. There were phoenix in the air with fire blazing around them. Dragons both in flight and on the grounds fighting for their side. There were humans scattered about, mostly staying near a dragon, phoenix or lycan for protection. 

Axa was battling another dragon as Thane and Azar flew above, taking out a dragon who was about to attack Axa while she was occupied. Zor and Mia stood on the ground together taking on a large group of wolves. 

As I was observing, I watched as my mate took on more vamps. While I was distracted by the amazing sight that was Xenophon, something, or someone, tackled me from the side. I quickly regained my whits and realized it was a werewolf. Its sharp claws dug into my leg as it growled above me. 

I swung my right arm up as hard as I could, landing a solid punch onto the wolf's jaw area. It growled upon the impact of my fist. I realized I had just pissed it off more and in reaction to its growl, I pulled my knife and landed it in the side of the beast's neck. Its blood began to drip on me as I pulled the large knife out of its neck and the wolf toppled over. 

A howl sounded somewhere on the field. A howl of anger and pain. I gulped as I saw where the howl had come from. A wolf was now charging at me and then it clicked in my mind. This was the wolf's mate. I quickly got into a fight ready stance as the wolf came closer and closer to me. 

When it was close enough, it jumped up, it's teeth bared at me. It was going for a quick kill shot. I had my long knife ready to stab it when it landed on me but it never made it that far. I looked up to see the wolf's body go flying into the air away from me fallowed by large dark wings. 

In seconds Xen had ripped the wolf in half before he turned to assess if I was alright. I breathed a sigh of relief before giving him a nod. We turned back to the battle scene in  front of us before we both ran to assist our allies. 

Xenophon ran up to Zeek who was fighting off a fellow dragon while I ran to my own sibling who was fighting a vampire.

Harper had the vampire dodging her sword as she gracefully swung it with all of her power. I ran up from the side and upon my arrival I used my knife to jab into the vampires neck. It's head twisted and it growled at me, but it's threatening noises were lost at one swing of my sisters sword. The vampires head tumbled to the ground and she gave me a proud smile. 

"Nice work, Morgan," she said to me with a smile. 

"You weren't so bad yourself, Sis," I said. 

As we were talking, we were interrupted by a large shape landing before us. A shifted dragon, at least nine feet tall with dark crimson wings stood with an angry look on its beastly face. 

We both took our positions, ready to defend ourselves or attack the giant standing in front of us. After a moment, Harper decided to make the first move. She jumped at the beast, swinging her sword in the process. The large creature quickly moved away from her swing, but then swung it's large claw at her, completely knocking her to the ground. 

"Hey, don't fucking touch her!" I screamed as I jumped up onto his back. 

I made a quick motion to aim for its eyes. Once my knife glided through the first eye, the beast let out an awful roar of pain. The dragon shifter began to flail around in the attempt to get me off its back. Thankful for Xenophon's training, I knew the best ways to hold onto a shifter like this one. I held on with all my might before finally pulling my sharpest knife out from my belt and stabbing the beast in its neck. 

Another deep roar of pain sounded as I jumped off the beasts back and ran to my sister. She was laying on the ground, holding her stomach were the beast had hit her. 

"Harper!" I screamed. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she tried to convince me but I knew how she lied in times of tension. A moment later Zeek in his dragon form was by her side, his large silvery face held worry. 

"Get her out of here!" I ordered. Zeek nodded and gently picked Harper up before flying her away to safety. I watched as they flew away into the sky and to where I would assume would be the bunker. 

Taking a minute to observe my surroundings, I noticed the lack of attackers. There were far more of us than there were of them by now. We were going to win. I stood up to my full height before making a last rush towards where the largest portion of the fighting was now occurring. 

I had picked up Harper's sword and used it to cut down any enemy in my way which were mostly werewolves and vamps. 

Xenophon's POV 

After taking down a werewolf who was about to attack Morgan, I flew straight to the head of the enemy lines where I knew the person I was looking for would be. 

Once I landed in front of the green dragon side of Syfus, I growled, threatening him, challenging him. 

"You're worthless just like your father and his soft kingdom! Fighting with these pathetic little creatures!" Syfus hissed. 

"Oh and I'm sure your pretty little mate is here with you. I sure hope that baby of yours is safe and sound somewhere, because when I kill you that's the first place I'm going! I'm going to wipe all of you soft pathetic dragon shifters out!" he growled, but not louder than I did. 

"You will not fucking touch my daughter, and it will be YOU who will be dying today, Syfus!" I growled before lunging at him. 

My dragon was larger than his by at least a foot, giving me a strong size advantage. I knew it would still be a tough fight though due to Syfus's experience in fighting. 

We circled each other for a minute before we charged. Our bodies collided with extreme force, sending us both stumbling back. 

I was quick to regain myself as I charged once again. I went straight at his shoulder, my strong jaws locking onto his collarbone area. I then swung my spiked tail around, plunging the sharp edges into his leg. 

He let out a roar of pain before he threw me off of him. I stumbled back but he hit me before I could regain myself. His jaws clamped onto my upper arm causing me to growl. 

I quickly grabbed his neck with my teeth, hitting his windpipe with the bite. His jaws let me go quickly as he stumbled back, holding his neck as he shifted into his human form. 

I walked over to him before I grabbed him by the hair.

"Now, you will never be able to hurt anyone ever again," I growled in his face before I ripped his head off of his body.

Morgan's POV 

Another five minutes of swinging my sword, a loud signal roar came from ahead of me. It was a roar of a dragon, I knew that for sure. Everything halted then and there, all the fighting stopping mid action. 

Standing in the front of the crowd facing the battle was a large dark colored dragon holding the head of Syfus. A sense of pride filled me as I knew we had done what we came here to do. We won Earth back. 

The crowd began to shift. Everyone on our side moved behind Xenophon while the vampires, wolves and Dyspherian's who fought for Syfus were on the other side. Xenophon stood tall and prideful and I was quick to run to his side. 

"I want any vampire kings and werewolf alphas to step forward," Xenophon ordered. 

Slowly, several werewolves and vampires came forward. All the shifters returned to their human forms, slipping on clothes accordingly. Once all the king vampires and alpha wolves were forward, Xenophon spoke again. 

"I want all of you to come with me," he spoke with authority. "The rest of you will remain here until further notice. The resistance guards will make sure none of you escape, so don't even try to because it will only be a death wish," he threatened. 

Xenophon looked down at me before motioning for me to fallow. Zor, Mia, Axa and Malix as well as the human commanders escorted the alphas and kings as we made our away away from the battle, leaving the scene of carnage behind us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 12.7K 62
Abandoned and left to die, a human girl must fight to survive on an alien planet filled with monsters that want to kill her. That is until she meets...
88.3K 4K 65
In a world ravaged by ruins, the game of hide and seek takes a scandalous turn as Macon is whisked away from Earth by two smoking-hot aliens. Brace y...
36K 2.1K 38
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...