Lines | LH

By avenlina

"In which a suicidal teenage girl and a boy who hates her got tumbled by destiny and wrote their ending toget... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
VI.
VII.
VIII
IX.
.X
.XI
.XII
.XIII
.XV
.XVI
.XVII
.XVIII
.XIX
.XX
.XXI
.XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
.XXVII
.XXVIII
.XXVIIII
EPILOGUE

.XIV

3.6K 115 90
By avenlina

ALLISON 👽

I don't think i'm brave enough to handle things myself.

But I actually made Ashton let go of me. He pried his hands away from the embrace he's been giving me, and I walked away.

To be really honest, I don't know where i'm going. I just wanted to be alone.

But I don't even know how I ended up in front of our gate. I walked to the black, rusty metal doors, keeping a large mansion inside. I tried reaching for the handle and grab it open, but it wouldn't budge.

It's locked.

I don't know why my parents wasted such large money for a 'modern' mansion with a large fountain on the front lawn, with stupid, useless marble pavements, when we could live on a normal porched wood house.

I thought about that a couple of times, and now i've got a conclusion:

Oftentimes, families with large, mansions and classy houses, have sad lives, while other families that live in small porched houses are happy together, despite the lack of space.

Also like, medium sized houses, like Luke's. They have a pretty large house, but either way they're happy.

I'm really jealous of those people, because I don't crave wealth, I crave happiness , unbuyable happiness. The one that is real and isn't bought.

But it seems impossible for me to aim for those things. It's too far out of my league.

I remembered the way I walked, where in I went in and out from my window. The way where Luke walked me, and where I fell and someone took a video of it.

Even if it hurt me, The hell I care.

I walked through a small clearing before I reached our backyard. The pool is illuminating the whole deck, making it seem gloomy qnd full of light.

I walked slowly to the sliding door leading to our kitchen from the backyard, but it's locked.

Of course.

I went round to the front door, to see if it's open, and thankfully, it is.

My leg still hurts as hell from the impact when I fell last week.

The lights are off, and I switched it on to go to the kitchen to feth some water. I turned the lights back off and went inside my room.

They're all asleep, I guess. Except for dad who's actually a secret agent of some sort, that works with Calum Hood's father.

My phone lit up, signalling someone texted me.

Unknown number:

_ Everybody be alarmed of the valentines day dance next week! No need for a partner if you don't have one! You could be a third wheel if you'd like. Goodluck guys!

- Junior President -

Of course I won't go. Such a fool of me to think I will.

Life is so depressing. I don't even know if my purpose in this world is to actually suffer, to suffer in front of everyone's eyes, to be fought for people's pleasure.

I'm not a toy they just spit words to, I also have feelings.

ALLISON

I already passed my artwork to Mrs. Marks, and I almost slapped her in the face when she spilled that the deadline is actually next week, but the principal wanted it shorter.

And the result is after also next week, which is just days from now. I swear I almost fainted.

I zoned out in all my classes, sometimes sleeping, or sometimes just staring out into space.

"Miss Allison Fleurs, are you having a good dream there?" The annoying voice of Mr. Lawley awoke me from my nice slumber.

I admit, his son Kian is hot as hell, but I can't explain how he can manage to have a father like that. "Actually, yeah. You disrupted my good dream."

I answered, which caused a few of the students to laugh.

Mr. Lawley's face turned red in anger.

"Detention. Miss Fleurs." I groaned and rolled my eyes, as he came back to discussing the stupid American history, which is not pleasing me at all.

Finally, after a thousand years, the bell rang, and it's time for damn lunch.

I missed sophomore year. My life was perfect, excluding my parents. Being friends with Ashton, spending my whole day being actually normal.

But now, everything has changed.

I hate drama. It makes me think of stupid ratchet names.

After lining up for lasagna, I found the table me and Ashton normally would sit on. I miss the old us.

He's still not here, but I just sat down, anyway. I'm about to open the packaging of the lasagna when someone hit on the table, hard.

And I saw Ashton grinning at me.

"Goddamnit, Ashton! I could've spilled my lasagna because of you!" I yelled, making Spencer appear from behind him.

"You owe a dollar to the swear jar, darling." She threw a small jar to me, in which I caught before it even fell to the floor.

"Seriously? When did swear jars even exist?" I asked. "You're goddamn rich, Allison, and you can't donate a dollar?" Ashton whined, and I shook my head as I placed a dollar inside.

"Maybe it's because of your fa-" Luke abruptly stopped what he's saying as I slammed the jar on the table.

"Keep your mouth shut or i'll break the glass directly to your mouth." I warned, which made him smirk at me.

They all sat down, Ashton and Spencer across from me, Michael and Calum sandwiching me, and Luke beside Ashton.

"So, the Valentine's day dance is next week." Ashton started, making all of us turn our head to his direction.

"Who are you taking out?" Ashton asked Calum, Michael, and Luke.

"I'm taking out that hot college girl Aspen." Calum answered. "Aspen?!" I almost yelled at him, causing him to flinch. "Yeah why? Wait-oh wait- you're her best friend?" Calum confusedly asked.

I nodded my head.

"Because I always see you in majority of the parties held in Australia, hell."

I nodded, getting my gaze fixed back to my food.

"How about you Michael?"

"I'm taking out Kacey. That girl from French class? Yeah, she's ultimately-"

"Okay, stop it, Michael. I know how obsessed you are, anyway." Calum patted Michael's back in a joking manner.

"How about you, Luke?" Michael asked this time. "Wait- don't answer that. I already know. I mean, everybody knows." Calum said, sarcasm obvious in his tone.

Luke remained emotionless, and shook his head. "Come one man, you don't have to hide your true feelings everytime our girl Allison is here." Calum smirked.

I think I noticed by then on that Calum hates Jenna Rickards. Never knew that.

Luke rolled his eyes, and went back to his food. "At least I don't hurt myself like a stupid fool." He smirked at me, making me catch what he id trying to say.

Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Spencer's faces remained to be in awe, and I think I got a comeback.

"And at least I don't hit on girls who cheat on their boyfriends, with other college people's boyfriends. College." I emphasized college, making him glare at me for my smart backfire.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on. I know who Jenna hooked up with. That's really pitiful and horrifying to know, Luke. But the truth hurts." Calum dramatically put his hand on his chest, and Luke is glaring in annoyance and anger.

And then the bell rang.

At least i'm saved by the bell.

School is freaking boring, aside from the fact that I still have detention later.

As I walked to Chemistry I bumped into someone. "Oops."

"Hi Chris." I awkwardly said, pushing a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "Hey, Allison. Can I ask you something?" He said, pulling me away from a lot of people. I nodded, my face burning red.

Please don't tell me this is happening.

"I'm planning on taking out Acacia to the dance, and I don't know what or how to do it." He frowned. My expression dropped. And i'm trying my best to hide it.

"Maybe.. Uh, give her some roses and chocolates and ask her. I'm not really an expert in those things." I answered, clearly disappointed to myself.

Just stop assuming it's you, Allison. You know too well that no one will ever take you out to prom.

"Thanks. And i'm sorry for keeping you out so late." He smiled. "It's alright."

I walked to the chemistry lab, which is really far from here.

"Too bad for you, Fleurs. You actually thought he's going to ask you out." Luke sneered, walking beside me.

I ignored him, preventing stupd tears to fall down my cheeks.

"Crybaby." He snickered.

"Asshole. I'll show you that i'm coming with a freaking date, you prick." I said, and walked away.

___________

Stupid but at least.

I can't believe I even got 300 reads on this useless story of mine. 😭😭😭

windshields.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 295 24
When the most popular guy at school falls for the least popular girl at school but he treats her like trash...
lost By jcb

Fanfiction

1.3K 5 46
in which a boy falls in love with a girl. they are not a very good pair, so she decides to fix herself up.
2.5K 42 26
In which a teenage girl falls in love with a teenage boy behind her best friends backs
26.3K 699 27
The bad boy who fell in love with a good girl.