The Mother

By ManiMovement

Sequel to The Secret Daughter More

Cast!!
Chapter 1 Think
Question
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Atlanta
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Live
Chapter 6 Kind's Birthday
Chapter 7 Kentrell's Birthday Trip
Chapter 8 The Party
Chapter 9 The Hospital
Chapter 10 Truth/Release
Chapter 11 Halloween
Chapter 13 He's Awake
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 War
Chapter 16 Cool
Important !!
Chapter 17 Whoa
Chapter 18 Drama
Chapter 19 Toys
Chapter 20 Jet
Chapter 21 A Plan
Chapter 22 Talk It Out
Chapter 23 News
Chapter 24 Home
Chapter 25 Jump
Chapter 26 Two?
Chapter 27 Sick
New Book !!
Chapter 28 Back & Forth
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

2.3K 95 9
By ManiMovement

🤧 Amara p.o.v 🤧
Monday, December 16, 2019
10:34AM

"What up."Kd said to his live.

I'm only around the boys for two reasons and that's because Kind wanted to see them and they wanted to see her. Otherwise I would not be here right now. I try not to be around too many people.

Kind is chilling and playing with her toys with Babyjoe. I'm on my phone playing games because I'm really not in the mood to talk. Boomer and Quando is playing the ps4. 3three on the phone with some girl.

"I already told y'all, Youngboy is still in a coma."Kd said to his live.

Ion know why but when I heard him say that, I just started crying so hard. 3three slapped Kd head because they be tryna not to talk about him in front of me and Kind but Kd still brung him up. I got up and left out the living room. Then I ran upstairs and locked myself in Kentrell's room.

I haven't been crying lately because I been focusing on other stuff. But right now, I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. And I'm not just crying because I need him, it's because can't happen him, he got kids that need him. It honestly doesn't get easier with time, it's actually gets worse. Kind keep asking for him more and more now.

I used to take her to see him but she would try to talk to him and expect a response. I had to tell her he wasn't gon say nothing but he could hear you. Then she would be like I thought he was getting better and I'll be like he is but not all the way. So she would just start crying til she started choking. So I stopped taking her but I still go all the time.

"Amara! You good?"I heard Babyjoe.

"No but I will be."I was still crying.

"What? I can't understand you when you crying."He said to me.

"I'm okay, Joe."I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Then why you still crying?"He asked me.

"Please leave me alone, I'm okay."

"Kentrell would kill me if I did because you definitely not okay."

"Just give me a minute."

"Open the door."He said shaking the door knob.

"Aye, she straight?"I heard 3three say.

"No and she won't open the door."Joe told him.

"I gotta key, watch out."

3three unlocked the door but I quickly turned the lock. He unlocked it again and opened it before I could lock it. They both came in. Joe hugged me.

"It's gon be okay."He said to me.

"I hope so."I said hugging him.

• Later That Day •

"This is just great."I said sarcastically.

"What's wrong?"Joe asked me.

"Kd live is everywhere, you can hear me crying and everything."I said making a face.

"Stop crying so loud then."Kd said to me.

"Shut up stupid."I said throwing a pillow at him.

I can't do that crying on social media junk. Like if you do it then ion have nothing against you because I know how it is when you don't have nobody to talk to so you go on live to talk. But I can't because that brings more negativity. I be seeing so many people getting talked about and everything for crying on live. I care what nobody say about me but I can't do that because negativity is not what I need right now.

"Who that?"Kind asked as somebody knocked on the door.

Boomer jumped up and ran to the door. I heard him smack his lips. Then he came back in here and flopped back down on the couch. Sherhonda, Teelee, Kendell, his baby mommas, and the kids walked in. Kind ran over and hugged her brothers.

"What you got a attitude for?"Starr asked Boomer.

"I thought my food was here, they taking too long."He said getting on his phone.

"Hey Amara."Teelee said to me.

"Hey."I said giving her a small smile.

"Anyways, have y'all heard any news about Kentrell?"Sheronda asked the boys.

"He doing good but he haven't woke. It's the same as before."Joe told her.

"Mar!"Draco yelled running to me.

"Hey Kay."I said picking him up.

"I miss you."He said hugging me.

"I miss you too."

"How long y'all staying?"Kd asked them.

"Til he wake up."Kendell said as he sat down.

"Why don't all the girls go out and we'll watch the kids?"3three suggested.

"Yeah and Amara can show is around."Nia said smiling.

"I'll stay here too."Sheronda said. 

Teelee and all the girls was cool with the plan. They wanted to go get their nails done. I honestly wasn't in the mood but I felt like I would be rude not to go so I agreed.

• Messages •

Bestieee🤱🏽💗
You tryna get yo nails done?
~ 2:13PM

Bestooo🤩💗
Yeah, Amoura and Brittany goin too?
~ 2:13PM

Bestieee🤱🏽💗
Nah, we going with Teelee, Nia, Nisha, Starr, and Jania
~ 2:14PM

Bestooo🤩💗
Ok cool, I'll meet you there
~ 2:16PM

Bestieee🤱🏽💗
Bettt
Read 2:17 PM

• End Of Texts •

I stood up and put Draco down. I went and kissed and hugged Kind. Then we left out the house. Teelee, Starr, and Jania got in the car they came in. Nia and Nisha decided they wanted to ride with me.

"So how you been?"Nisha asked me.

"I've been better. What about y'all?"I asked as I pulled out the driveway.

"Good."They both said.

We made small talk for the rest of the whole ride. When we pulled up, Princess was already there. Everybody got out the cars and came together.

"This my best friend Princess. Princess, this is Teelee, Star, Nia, Jania, and Nisha."I said introducing them.

They all said hi and nice to meet you. Then we went in the nail salon. Everybody decided if they wanted to get their nails or feet done first. It was 7 of us and already people in there so some of us had to wait. Princess and Nisha went first and got their nails done while Teelee and Jania got their feet done. Me, Nia, and Starr sat in the waiting area, just talking.

• After The Nail Salon •

"It's nice out here."Starr said as we ate our food.

"It is. You lived out here all yo life?"Teelee asked me.

"Nah, I didn't move out here til I was like 8 or 9."I told her.

"So where was you born?"Nisha asked me.

"Virginia."I said simply.

"Have y'all ever been to Baton Rouge?"Nia asked me and Princess. 

"I been to Louisiana a couple times but not Baton Rouge."Princess said to her.

"Yeah, I been there."

"You travel a lot?"Jania asked me.

"I used to but not no more."

"We should have a girl's trip to Hawaii or something."Teelee suggested.

"I'm down, Hawaii something different."Nisha agreed.

"Me too."Princess said.

"Me three."Jania said nodding her head.

"Ok, when y'all wanna do this?"Starr asked them.

"What about February?"Nia asked.

"Nah, we should go in the summer. What about June or July?"Princess asked them.

"The kids birthday in July so we can go June."Nisha said.

I just sat there and listened to what they was saying. I was so confused because like how was we talmbout random stuff one second and then the next y'all planning a whole trip.

"Amara, why you so quiet?"Teelee asked me.

"Oh, um, I'm just listening."I said to her.

"You coming too, right?"Princess asked me.

"When y'all tryna go again? Because I can't really leave right now with everything going on with Kentrell."

"We going in June, he should definitely be woke and situated by then. If he not, then we'll just postpone it."Nia said to me.

"Alright, yeah, I'll go."

They finished talking talking about it while we ate. They had made a groupchat called 'Girl's Trip😝'. After we was done, we left and went back to Kentrell house. I only went to dropped them off and pick up Kind. After that, I went home and Princess had went home too. Me and Kind went straight to sleep.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
25.4K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–†π–π–Šπ–”π–‹π–‘π–šπ–›β¦ You won't regret it Read to find out... β–ͺ️Comment pleaseee β–ͺ️Vote β–ͺ️Follow me Β© Mature Content Stro...
10.9K 641 60
Sequel to A Beautiful Love| NBA Youngboy Cover by @writtenbyley
325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, πŸ’•.