Lips Of An Angel

By chococoxxx

It's really good to hear your voice, saying my name it sounds so sweet - Coming from from the Lips of an Ange... More

Drop
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

486 19 3
By chococoxxx

6:30 a.m.

"Everything okay, lis?" Seulgi asked while getting down the car.

They just arrive at the airport with Manoban's family driver accompanying them.

"Yeah" Lisa replied blankly, sadness laced her voice

"Don't worry, everything will be fine"

"I hope so"

-

7:45 a.m.

Jennie's POV

"Unnie? Aren't you hungry? you didn't eat since yesterday" Dahyun spoke, munching her — precious pancakes.

I shook my head and smiled as answer and continued folding the clothes.

"Leave her, she's not feeling well" their grandmother replied before sipping her tea.

"Don't worry unnie, everything will be fine" my cousin uttered and smiled.

"I hope so"

-

12:01 p.m.

"Ahh! So hot!" Seulgi complained and wore her rayban sunglasses

"It's your fault! We should've go to country where the temperature is cool!" Lisa scolds Seulgi, aiming a punch but Seulgi held Lisa's fist and puts it down.

"But it Philippines has the most amazing islands that I actually want to visit"

Lisa rolled her eyes and started walking, pulling her trolley suitcase.

"Hey! Wait!"

-

"How the fuck this penthouse is yours?"

"Well, I actually went here last 2017. I loved Philippines and I don't think there's no reason for me comeback here. So I bought this" Seulgi propped herself on her couch, "Nice, isn't?"

"You should've told me"

"Why so?"

"So I can come and visit this country anytime"

"Well, I told you now so shut up and let's make some toast!" Seulgi spoke excitedly and went to her kitchen to get some whiskey.

-

Lisa was the one to woke up to get some exercises. Wearing her black with yellow stripes track suit and black hoodie, she went out for a jog.

She was jogging outside and tried to memorize every street and way so that she'll remember her way back to her friend's penthouse.

Lisa was panting, she stopped in every tree she saw and threw a punch in the air. Showing her skills in kick boxing.

"Ahh" left fist punch, "I should've told her," right fist punch, "in the beginning" left and right, "it's all my fault" sidekick, and then she stopped

Resting her palms on her knees, "I'm hungry" she muttered, "let's find a food" okay, she was talking to herself now.

-

"Magandang umaga!" A cheery short haired girl, with her perfect bunny smile greeted her.

(a/n: honey, i love her.)

"Uh, yeah?" Lisa confusedly replied,raising her brows.

"A foreigner, I see" the girl smiled, "hi, good morning! I'm Nayeon! what's your order ma'am?"

Lisa find the girl weird. So she continued raising her brows while her hands were tucked in her pants.

"one café americano and garlic bagels" Lisa spoke

"is that all, ma'am?"

"Yes" lisa replied and got grab the money that was tucked between her case and phone, "here," she hands the 100 usd to the woman, "I don't care how much is it, keep the change" and walked away.

"That woman is freaking rich" another woman whispered behind Nayeon's ear.

"Shut up, Alex"

"She's kinda hot"

"and cute," Nayeon added and they both giggled.

-

"one cafe americano and garlic bagels" Nayeon spoke before placing Lisa's order on the table.

"Thanks" Lisa replied, not glancing at Nayeon 

"So.. where did you come from?" Nayeon asked before sitting across Lisa.

Lisa didn't reply. instead, she took the cup of her coffee and sip before placing it back to the table.

"you're quiet snobber" Nayeon sighed, "but, that's cute though" she added before standing up, ready to leave.

"By the way, i'm from Korea. Im Nayeon" she added before walking away. 

Lisa finally glanced at Nayeon, a smile creeping on her lips, "Mon lapin"

-

2:00 pm

"Yah! Seulgi! wake up!"

Lisa almost yelled because of her friend's state. Seulgi was still sleeping, her arms were hanging in the edge of the bed and dried drool was visible in her cheeks.

"Seulgi, wake up"

Lisa kicked her friend's butt but to only receive a lazy groan.

"Aish!"

"Wake up! it's already 2 in the afternoon! i want to go out!"

"Noooooo" Seulgi mumbled

"Aish! There's no food in your fridge! i'm hungry!" 

"Just go alone.."

Lisa's patience wasn't cooperating.

"Fine" Lisa finally uttered before leaving her friend's room.

Thinking where she can find a convenience store.

She bit her inner cheeks, a habbit of thinking, before going outside the penthouse.

"my lapin"

-

Lisa entered the cafe, roaming her eyes around. Finding someone who could help her. 

Finally, she spotted the person she was looking for, "Nayeon"

-

Korea

"Jennie, you should eat. It's been days"

"I'm not really hungry halmeoni" Jennie replied, showing her - fake - smile.

"forget about what happened, it's you who made the decision to end your relationship anyways" Jennie's grandma uttered, before leaving Jennie.

Jennie sighed and picked her phone, only to see her wallpaper. 

Lisa's picture while sleeping, her mouth parted.

Jennie brought her knees to her chest, hugging it tightly and letting her tears roll down.

"I'm sorry, love"

She stayed in that position for minutes, letting her sadness drown her. Until her phone lit up, showing a unknown number. 

Jennie stared on it for seconds, before answering.

"H-hello?" Jennie muttered

"Hi, Jennie"

"Who's this?"

"Jennie, It's Dara"

Jennie didn't answer, she didn't even know who this person is until the woman on the other phone spoke.

"This is Jiyong's ex, Lisa's brother. I am not a bad person, can we meet up? I want to tell you something"

Jennie thought, 'maybe she's not a bad person at all'

"Okay"

-

Philippines

"Alex said you're looking for me?" Nayeon spoke softly, tying her hair. 

The two sat on the table beside the window.

"Y-yeah"

"So, why?"

Lisa scratched her brows before speaking, "are you busy?"

"why?" Nayeon hoped Lisa would ask her to go out, spend some time with her.

"Just answer" Lisa turned into her serious mode, from shy to cold. 

quick attitude change..

"what if i am? you see, i am not a rich person like you. I work for hours, stress myself ou-"

"I'll pay you" Lisa cuts nayeon's sentence.

Nayeon's eyes widen, "what?"

"I'll pay you, double. wait, i'll triple your salary"

Nayeon smirked, "ofcourse, i am free" she replied before handing her hand for a handshake.

Lisa looked at her confusedly and Nayeon just giggled, showing her bunny smile. Lisa sighed and stands up, putting her right hand on her pocket and the other one, shaking with Nayeon's hand.

"Lisa, Lisa Manoban"

Nayeon giggled once again, "what a hot name"

-

my heart isn't feeling well. my heart is in pain.
missyou guys!! hugs and kisses!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
83.6K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...