NO LIMITS

By StoriesbyRJ8

"Trust is everything, respect is earned. What do you do, when the possibilities are endless to what your hear... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y ( I )
f o r t y ( II )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t

f o u r

3.3K 103 24
By StoriesbyRJ8

James' POV

"Dre" I yelled over the loud music that blasted throughout the club. He walked over and stood next to me, "what's up boss" he asked while looking at the sea of people dancing. "Who told you to send Melissa home? It's busy as fuck in here and we need all the help" I yelled. He looked at me not knowing what to say and stumbling over his words. "My office. NOW" I growled at him. We walked over to my office and I shut the door behind me. "Listen, I hired you because I saw something in you. You're not that same nigga off the corner. I gave you the position as manager because I thought you could handle it. If you want to work with me, SHOW IT. Don't be fucking with my money" I said and walked behind my desk. "Look, I'm sorry. I just thought she was distracted-" he started to say. "Don't dismiss Melissa like that again. I'll handle Melissa. Got it" I said with a look of intensity behind my eyes.

He slowly nodded. "Speak up nigga" I said. He sighed and slightly rolled his eyes. "I got it" he said. "Good, now get the fuck out and go do what I pay you for" I said while standing up and fixing my suit jacket. He turned around and walked out the door.

I took out my phone and texted Mel then slid my phone back into my pocket.

Melissa's POV

As soon as I reached my apartment, I angrily ripped my clothes off and headed straight for the bathroom. I was pissed. How could he just send me home because I was on my damn phone? I swear I can't stand that man sometimes. He swears he's James or something. Calming myself down, I stepped into my hot shower and let the water roll down my body. Grabbing my loofah, I gently scrubbed my body while softly singing one of my favorite songs. Minutes later, I turned the water off and grabbed my robe then wrapped my wet hair in a towel. As I walked back into my room, I heard my phone buzz.

With my bottom lip wedged between my teeth, I smiled at the thought of going away with James. This man does something unexplainable to me. Its like I can't get enough. I pulled out my luggage from my closet and began packing for tomorrow. With a slight smirk on my face, I packed some sexy dresses and bikinis that I knew James would love.

The next morning, I woke up, threw on a cute pair of sweats and tied my hair up in a bun then put on some light makeup. As I was putting on some hoops, I get a text from James letting me know he was downstairs. I excitedly grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs. I opened the door and saw James in some grey joggers and sneakers. I loved seeing him a suit but something about him being "normal" made me want him even more. "Good morning gorgeous" he said with a smile and pulled me into a deeply passionate kiss. "Hi" I said and smiled back.

He took my luggage from my hand and put it in the trunk then held the car door open for me. He climbed in behind me and his driver shut the door behind us. He wrapped his arm around me as we drove to the airport. "I'm so excited" I say and grab his hand. He casually let's go of my hand checks his phone. I slightly frown but quickly think of something else.

Arriving to the airport, James' driver unloads our bags and hands them to one of the flight attendants. My jaw drops when I notice it's a private jet. I turn and look at James in disbelief. "You have a jet" I ask. He chuckles and nods his head.

"Please buckle your seatbelt, the plane will be taking off shortly" said a voice over the jet's intercom. I sit back and fasten my seatbelt then look over at James on his phone. He has a worried look on his face, "everything ok" I ask. "Y-yea, I'm good. Just work stuff" he says. I nodded and then turn my direction to looking outside the window as we took off.

A few hours later our plane landed, and James lightly shook me to wake me up. "We're here" he says. I smile and stretch my body then we walk off the plane. We were greeted with margaritas before getting into the Mercedes Sprinter that would take us to our hotel. I took a few sips and then set my drink down. I cuddled up next to James, but he slightly turned away from me and was still looking at his phone. It was like every 15 minutes; his phone would ring. I was growing impatient, but I was trying to be understanding. "Is this how the whole trip is going to be" I ask with my arms folded. He looked up from his phone and I could see some remorse in his eyes. "I'm sorry Mel, it's just a lot going on back at Truth. I promise it won't be like this the whole time" he says and kisses my forehead. I nod and slightly smile.

We finally arrive to our private villa that overlooked a private pool and a portion of the beach. It was so big and beautifully decorated. I couldn't wait to put on my bikini and sit by the pool. "Come on James, let's go get in the pool" I say starting to unpack my bag to find my swimsuit. He grabs my arm and pulls me close, "hold on, let's test out the bed first" he says with a smirk. I giggle and we walk over to the giant California king size bed. He slowly unzips my hoodie and pulls it off of my arms while softly kissing my lips. We rip off each other's clothes and he throws me on the bed. He climbs on top of me and pushes my legs back then lines himself up at my entrance. I bite my bottom lip in anticipation but before he could push inside, his phone goes off. I loudly exhale as he climbs off the bed and grabs his phone. Walking into the other room, he takes his phone call outside.

I get up and grab my clothes. Visibly irritated, I pick out a bikini and put it on then go out near the pool. About 20 minutes later I heard the door slide open and James walks over to me then sits down. He leans over and plants light kisses on my neck and shoulder. "I'm sorry" he whispers and continues to kiss me. I lightly push him away and walk back inside. I could feel him walking behind me, so I quickly turn around. "Did I do something" I asked. He shakes his head no, "It's just busin—" "It's just business.. I know" I say then roll my eyes. Something was up with him, but I didn't know what. "Look, I'm sorry. Let's go to a nice dinner so I can make it up to you" he says while looking into my eyes. It was like I couldn't stay mad at him. He was so handsome, and I was beginning to feel real feelings for him, so I smiled and nodded my head.

We showered and got dressed before heading out to the car that would take us to dinner. "You look beautiful" he says and spins me around then smacks my ass. I softly yelp at his touch and then smile. He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. The waitress leads us to a private table on the beach that was lit up with candles and the stars twinkled in the sky. It was romantic. "James, this is beautiful" I said as I looked around in amazement. "No one has ever done something like this for me." I said taking in the view. "No one is as beautiful as you" he says and kisses the back of my hand. As we sat looking over the menu, I started to ask a few questions. "So, what made you get into the club business". "Well, I wanted something more. I wanted a good way to make some money" he answered still looking at his menu.

"Do you have any kids" I asked with a hint of nervousness in my voice. He shook his head no and took a sip of his champagne. "You're not married or anything right" I asked. He slightly choked on his drink and put the glass down then looked up at me. "No, what would make you think that" he asked. "I just wanted to know. Some men lie and cheat on their wives. I don't have time for that" I said and looked over at the waves crashing onto the shoreline.

I got up and walked over to James and sat in his lap. "You trying to get freaky right here" he asked with a sly grin spread across his face. I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to take a picture of us. "Wait, what are you doing" he asked. I chuckled and started posing, "taking a picture. What does it look like I'm doing". He put my phone down and gently removed me from his lap, and I stood there speechless. "What is wrong with you?!" I asked raising my voice an octave. "You know what, I'm going back to the room" I yelled and gathered my things. Walking away, I feel him grab my arm. "Wait...I'm sorry, please stay" he begged. I snatched my arm away and continued towards to car.

"Please take me back to our villa, please" I said to the driver. As the driver shut the door behind me, I watched as James watched me as the car drove away. After I reached the villa, I went straight to the bedroom and began packing my things. I was so angry and felt slightly heartbroken. No, we never made things official and what we have is really new, but I at least thought he had some feelings for me. As I threw my clothes into my luggage, I hear the front door open and close. "Mel" he called out. Ignoring him, I went into the bathroom and grabbed all of my stuff then stuffed it inside my bag.

"Please, stop packing. We have one more day here" he says softly while standing in the doorway of the bedroom. I scoffed and continued packing. I started undressing and putting on some more comfortable clothes. He walks over to me and touches my body. I freeze and let him continue feeling me up. I was mad but I couldn't resist his touch. As he began to pull off my clothes, I snapped back into reality. "No, get off me" I yelled as I put my clothes back on in haste, and walked away from him.

The next day, James got his private jet to pick us up early since I didn't want to stay any longer. The entire trip back home was silent. I wouldn't even look at him much less speak a word. He tried his best to talk to me and apologize but I wasn't trying to hear it. We finally arrived in front of my apartment. "Look, take the next 2 days off. You deserve it. I'm sorry about the trip. I promise to make it up to you if you'll let me" he said while tucking my hair behind my hair then kissing my cheek. Silently, I got out the car and grabbed my luggage then walked inside my building.

James' POV

I can't lie and say that Melissa was wrong for trippin. I really wasn't showing her any attention. Every chance I got, Naomi wouldn't stop calling me, and Dre wouldn't stop whining about shit at the club. Apart of me feels like I should've just put my phone on silent and put my everything into this trip with Melissa. The other part of me is wrong for lying to Melissa and my wife. Naomi would flip if she knew I took someone else to our private villa that I bought her on our second wedding anniversary. Now that Melissa is gone, the hard part isn't over just yet.

My driver pulls into the driveway and let's me out of the truck. I walked up the hill and entered the house through the front door. Dropping my bags, I find Naomi wrapped curled up in a blanket with a glass of white wine. "Hey honey" she says pulling the blanket off of her. "Hey" I say taking off my shirt and getting comfortable.

"How did the business trip for work go? Did you get those approvals building another club?" she asked. "Huh? Oh yeah... yeah we're still waiting to hear what they have to say. You know, going through investors and coming up with proposals to make sure that we have our ducks in a row" I said playing it off. "Well good" She said getting up and giving me a kiss. "I'm grabbing another glass, would you like one?" she asked. "Babe, get me some Scotch please" I asked nicely. "Okay honey" she said as she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass. "So I was thinking... maybe you should take a night off from the club tonight" she suggested. I rolled my eyes before turning my attention to her in the kitchen, "Why?" I asked. "I was thinking we could spend some quality time together" she said walking back into the living room and bringing the drinks. I took a sip of Scotch and placed it on the table. "I think I can arrange that, what did you have in mind for tonight?" I asked raising a brow.

She gulped down her wine and smirked. She got up from her seat and straddled me. "I just want to be in my husband's presence" she said kissing my nose. "We don't have to do anything special, I just want some quality time" she continued. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. Taking in her warm embrace I picked Naomi up and carried her to our bedroom. Taking in each other's kisses I laid her on the bed and began kissing her neck.

Stopping me, she looked in my eyes and spoke, "I love you James. I won't ever stop". I pulled her into a kiss and replied, "I love you too."

A/N: Let us know how y'all feel about James and Naomi! He 🗑 or nah??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.6K 24
you can't trust nobody . not even the man you slept with
9.7K 332 31
Love can be easily found, Trust can be easily broken.
3.6K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
127K 4.1K 39
Not everything is perfect but in the end, is it worth it ? Things happen that may stop people, but you have to find it in your heart to keep going...