Why Don't We Imagines

simplywritingxo द्वारा

Random and different imagines about the boys अधिक

Key Words
Zach Herron-Thousand Miles Away
Jack Avery-Warned
Corbyn Besson-Underwater
Daniel Seavey-The One With The Voice
Jonah Marais-Fireworks
Zach Herron-Period
Jack Avery-Period
Corbyn Besson-Period
Daniel Seavey-Period
Jonah Marais-Period
Zach Herron-Why? part 1
Jack Avery-Paris Nights
Corbyn Besson-Sober Hero
Daniel Seavey-Rain
Jonah Marais-Nightmare
Zach Herron-Why Part 2
Jack Avery-I'm lucky
Corbyn Besson-Sunflower
Daniel Seavey - 1 AM
Jonah Marais-Hometown Girl
Requests
Jachary-Hiding
Zach Herron-Getting Caught
Jack Avery-Getting Caught
Corbyn Besson-Getting Caught
Daniel Seavey-Getting Caught
Jonah Marais-Getting Caught
Zach Herron-Trick Or Treat
Jack Avery-Fright Night
Corbyn Besson-Haunted House Part 1
Daniel Seavey-Movies and Pumpkin Carving
Jonah Marais-Ouija
Corbyn Besson-Haunted House Part 2
Jonah Marais-Request For Kelly
Zach Herron-Butterfly Fly Away
Jack Avery-Break
Corbyn Besson-Little Nerd
Daniel Seavey-Car Hero
Jonah Marais-Abused
Zach Herron-Pregnant
Jack Avery-Pregnant
Corbyn Besson-Pregnant
Daniel Seavey-Pregnant
Jonah Marais-Pregnant
Zach Herron-Going Into Labor
Jack Avery-Going Into Labor
Corbyn Besson-Going Into Labor
Daniel Seavey-Going Into Labor
Jonah Marais-Going Into Labor
Jachary-Let The Whole World Know
Jorbyn-My Athlete
Zach Herron: Drunk Night
Jack Avery-not another one
Corbyn Besson-Surprise
Daniel Seavey-A teenager in love

Jonah Marais-Who's That Girl?

1.2K 5 5
simplywritingxo द्वारा

Why Don't We were throwing a massive party to celebrate their first-ever album, they had organized everything and your best friend was invited to the party since she worked closely with the boys, they told her that she could bring a plus one which of course she asked you, you being the wild party animal that you are you agreed to it and wanted to go. 

You were wearing a cute sunflower crop top with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans pairing them with some heels. You had your hair curled and you had done a full glam of makeup. You were nervous because you'd never been to such a huge party, but you were also excited to have the opportunity to go. 

You had gotten an uber to the party location which happened to be at the Why Don't We house. The front yard was already filled with people drinking, making videos, taking photos for their social media pages, getting air, talking to friends, smoking and just having a good time. You followed your friend inside the large house seeing the place completely packed with people you didn't know.

"Are you sure I'm invited there so many well-known people here?" You say in complete shock knowing some other singers, YouTubers, and other influencers.

"Yeah, it's fine," y/bff/n said with a smile noticing your sudden nerves. "Go to the kitchen fix yourself a drink I'm just going to say Hi to the boys, relax and have fun!" your friend squeezed your hand giving you a reassuring smile wondering off into the large. 

You walked around the house for at least ten minutes trying to push past the massive crowds of people to even get to the kitchen once you had gotten into the room, you grabbed yourself a clean red plastic cup and scanned the different beverages on the table before picking up something a little strong. You knew how to party, so you could handle a little strong drink here and there. 

You took a few sips talking to a few people in the kitchen, getting involved in photos before you were being dragged to the dance floor by a bunch of girls you had no idea who they were, but they were pretty much drunk and were out of it. 

You didn't mind, you looked around before joining in and dancing to the music, letting loose and just doing what you usually do at parties which were drinking, dancing, joining in on any party games and socializing. 

You were pretty tipsy at this point not quite drunk, but you were getting there with the drinks you kept on drinking. You had made it out into the backyard seeing a few ping pong tables seeing people playing beer pong. 

You were very good at the game you had beat many people without even trying.

You smiled watching the game seeing two boys playing one of them had blond curly hair and the other one had brown hair styled upwards slightly spiky watching them play. You drank your fourth drink. 

"You lost Zachary time to pay up, you have to drink the vodka straight up!" The curly boy laughed as people cheered. "Who's next?"

You smirked crossing your arms looking at Zach "here's a breath in when you drink it and you won't be able to taste it" you whisper to him before turning to look at the curly-haired boy curiously.

"I wanna go," you say stepping in front of Zach as he chugged the drink. You grabbed more cups filling them up with strong alcohol. "Downing a shot of vodka is weak... loser has to take five tequila shots then chug a whole cup of straight rum," you say daringly watching the male. 

"You sure you wanna do this? I've won all night long" the Curly-haired boy asks stacking up his cups pouring the same liquor in his cups.

"Oh I'm sure" you grinned. 

You and Jack which was the boy's name you soon learned, had been playing for awhile now both of you being very good leaving it at a tie. You both had two cups left on both sides, It was your turn to throw the ping ball. 

Jonah's POV

"Hey I've been looking everywhere for you all" I spoke walking over Daniel looking at the ping pong table before turning to him. "What's happening why is like half the party out here?".

"Jack was challenged to a game of beer pong, it's been intense.. loser has to take 5 tequila shots and drink a whole cup of straight rum, they are tying at the moment," Daniel asks. 

I watched the pair go back and forth for a while, they both were pretty good at the game. The girl was amazing, so beautiful she really didn't care about how she was acting, she was in the zone was daring Jack, taunting him with words and making fun of him. 

"Did you invite her?" I asked leaning over to Daniel 

"No, I don't even know who she is? Do you know her?" Daniel asks 

"No idea! maybe she's like a distant cousin of someone or knows one of the others... she has beautiful eyes maybe she's related to Corbyn or something" I say my eyes not leaving the girl, not for one second. 

Your POV

You had the ping ball looking at the cup in the middle, focusing on it before throwing the ball lightly watching it bounce and hit into the cup. People cheered around you, you watched the male's face drop. 

You grabbed the small shot glasses pouring them and lining them up, with the large cup on the end taking a step back. "Alright, when your ready start your line of shots" you tease enjoying every single moment. 

You watched Jack take the first three shots, his facial expression changing grimacing at the taste, you laughed shaking your head letting other people video him.

Once he was done he looked up at you shaking his head with a small chuckle "you got a name?" Jack asks. 

"I do, but losers don't get rewards," you say with a small wink and walking off before you bumped into someone. "Oh Sorry" you looked up seeing a guy who was already staring at you. 

"How did you beat my friend there? he's been winning all night long, I've never seen someone play that well? I'm Jonah?" he stuck his hand out for you to shake. 

"I've been to many parties, I must have played Beer Pong at least over hundred times, you kind of just getting used to playing it and learning little knacks," you say shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Jonah, I'm going to grab another drink".

You walked back inside heading to the kitchen grabbing a drink not realizing he had followed you inside. 

"You wanna dance?" Jonah asks looking at you

"Umm Maybe.. are you good at Dancing?" You ask raising an eyebrow

"I guess you'll have to come with me to find out" Jonah smirked. 

You poured your drink taking Jonah's hand and letting him lead back to where the small dj set was and you felt his hands on your waist.

The pair of you danced for hours, drinking and just talking to each other enjoying every moment together. It was one of the best nights of your life. 

You were in the middle of getting drinks with Jonah when you saw your best friend stumbling down the stairs with a guy holding her up he had platinum blonde hair, he was helping her downstairs. 

"OH MY GOD! Y/N I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME UPSTAIRS" Your best friend shouted grabbing your arm.

"Ohh your the famous y/n" the boy smiled "I found y/bff/n upstairs she was stroking my bed thinking it was a bear when I tried seeing if she was okay she threw up. Are you okay with getting her home? I'm Corbyn".

"Hey it's okay I can get her home," you say grabbing your phone getting an uber. "Thank you for bringing her down".

You grabbed your jacket holding your now drunk best friend. You looked up at Jonah who was looking our for the uber for you as you tried to give your friend water and food. "I should probably get her home, but thank you for a great time" you kissed Jonah's cheek leaving the party. 

Jonah's POV

I watched the girl walk away helping her friend into the uber. Her friend was cheering and screaming random songs to Y/n as she tried giving her friend water. So that who she came here with. 

I finished my drink sitting outside thinking about what an amazing time I've had tonight. I've never known such an amazing confident girl.

"What?" I ask looking over at Daniel was smirking at me

"You spent all night with her? got her number so who is the lucky girl?" Daniel asks amused.

"She never told me her name," I say shrugging my shoulders turning my head to see the uber now gone. 

Who was that girl?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4K 63 38
"what's wrong with you?" He asked concerned "left pocket" He went into my left pocket I looked at him as he paused staring at the test I saw him gul...
71.1K 672 40
ARGHHH!!!! No just kidding, calm down. These are my One Direction imagines ❤ Love them, read them, never leave them. Niall. Louis. Harry. Liam. Z...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Ebru द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
49K 365 61
This book is going to be a bunch of one direction imagines